Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

luv.Harshiti

Goldie

luv.Harshiti

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Hello Gals...!!!

Well.. Today i am here to share a very NEW NEW TAZA TAZA news to me.. now I don't know If u guys are aware of it or not. ?

One of die heart Harshiti Fan ( Ridhika ) said me last day about it.. and I was so curious to get into depth of it.. so Google what she said  and... Here is what I got...!!! and I was Like

surprised smiley

" Khandan, Kahan Hai Meri Heer were considered for the title of the show but Production House finalized Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil. Kahan Hai Meri Heer theme song was played in one of the first TV Spots.

Apoorva Agnihotri was the first choice for the role of Prem Juneja.

Priyamvada Kant auditioned for the role of Heer Mann."

I Know I Know.. Its useless to post this one now since Our Kis desh , Premeer, and Harshiti came and Ruled over millions hearts and created a Historybut seriously  I couldn't control myself to share this Here..!!

Sorry If u guys knew this Before..!!

But Just Thinking.. How would Kis desh me hai mera dil Minus Harshiti would be with

KAHA HAI MERI HEER STARRING

Apoorva Agnihotri ( prem Juneja ) and   Priyamvada Kant( Heer Juneja ) at 8.30 pm from 3rd march.!!  

Agar Yesa Hota Toh...

confused and unsure smileyNa  Harshad additi aka harshiti ke sath sathHamara vi bohut bada Loss Hota.. coz neither we would have Got such Magical couple Harshiti nor we all Frens would have met here ... .. and Nor The Haters would had got interesting topic of their life " HARSHITI " to discuss. rolling on the floor laughing emoticon

Sab Ki Life Kitni Boring Hoti na...?? Hamari who loves Harshiti and Unki who are insecure with Harshiti and Even our Superstars HARSHAD CHOPDA AND ADDITI GUPTA.. Pata NAi woh Log kaha Hote.?? question mark smiley

better The show was With Charming HArshad chopda and Gorgeous Additi Gupta and with magical name KIS DESH ME HAI MERA DILsuper happy dance emoticon

Have Great Day  wink and smile smiley

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Gkdlover-devil-premeermaniaVruShan_SwaRonToobaHarshitirida001aishwaryagayenAASUS-Faiza--Xpress-ilovedhanjanird.lostatsea.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did You Guys Know this news about Kis desh? :O" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
weird .. never heard of this ... thank god they didnt do this suicide .. lolz .. m happy with my harshiti and DESH 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gkdloverluv.Harshitiilovedhanjanird

luv.Harshiti

Goldie

luv.Harshiti

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

weird .. never heard of this ... thank god they didnt do this suicide .. lolz .. m happy with my harshiti and DESH 

Same Pinch Aishu..!! Wink Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishwaryagayen

kiran_28

IF-Sizzlerz

kiran_28

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
I didn't know about this..:O
But thank god aisa kuch nhi hua or hume..humare darling harshiti mile ^_^
nywz tfs it sanju...

luv.Harshiti

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Someone posted an article image in IF.
Parno Mittra, who played Indira in Bengali show 'Khela' (version of current show BRKD in Zee) is chosen to play Heer in Kis Desh. but she didn't do as she was busy in her Bengali show.

AG is now playing Inidra's role as Nandini in BRKD.

Edited by newt2007 - 12 May 2013 at 1:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luv.HarshitiAymeeToobaHarshitiAASUSilovedhanjanird

luv.Harshiti

Goldie

luv.Harshiti

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newt2007

Someone posted an article image in IF.
Parno Mittra, who played Indira in Bengali show 'Khela' (version of current show BRKD in Zee) is chosen to play Heer in Kis Desh. but she didn't do as she was busy in her Bengali show.

AG is now playing Inidra's role as Nandini in BRKD.

Really Shocked

ilovedhanjanird

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rhtpkcm

Hey guys i found out something...while searching the serial 'Khela' on google, i found that Ravi ojha made the same show on Zee Bangla which was quite popular...but due to me not understanding Bengali could anyone tell me more about the show if they've watched it... some scenes are on youtube

Also quite interestingly found this, seems like Additi and this other actress who essayed indira on Zee Bangla have quite this bond...lol

Parno Mittra

Classroom: Pursuing an English (hons) distance education course under Bangalore University.

First break: The Bollywood film Ghat in 2005, which is yet to release. She went to Mumbai after participating in Sananda Tilottama the same year, following which Ravi Ojha chose her for Khela.

You know her as: The title character in Mohona and the widow Indira in Khela, both on Zee Bangla. "Both the roles are challenging but slipping into Indira's shoes was more challenging as she's a widow. Also because I grew up in Arunachal Pradesh and had to work hard on my Bengali diction. In contrast, Mohona is my age. She comes to Calcutta from Delhi and takes up a job," says Parno.

"Recently I got an offer from Balaji Telefilms to play the main protagonist of Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil, but I couldn't shift base due to my commitments in Calcutta."

Her goal: To make a mark in Tolly and Bolly. "But right now I just want to focus on the two serials. I don't want to do any more megas. Rather, off-beat films are welcome."

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luv.HarshitiAymeeToobaHarshitiAASUSilovedhanjanird

luv.Harshiti

Goldie

luv.Harshiti

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newt2007

Originally posted by rhtpkcm

Hey guys i found out something...while searching the serial 'Khela' on google, i found that Ravi ojha made the same show on Zee Bangla which was quite popular...but due to me not understanding Bengali could anyone tell me more about the show if they've watched it... some scenes are on youtube

Also quite interestingly found this, seems like Additi and this other actress who essayed indira on Zee Bangla have quite this bond...lol

Parno Mittra

Classroom: Pursuing an English (hons) distance education course under Bangalore University.

First break: The Bollywood film Ghat in 2005, which is yet to release. She went to Mumbai after participating in Sananda Tilottama the same year, following which Ravi Ojha chose her for Khela.

You know her as: The title character in Mohona and the widow Indira in Khela, both on Zee Bangla. "Both the roles are challenging but slipping into Indira's shoes was more challenging as she's a widow. Also because I grew up in Arunachal Pradesh and had to work hard on my Bengali diction. In contrast, Mohona is my age. She comes to Calcutta from Delhi and takes up a job," says Parno.

"Recently I got an offer from Balaji Telefilms to play the main protagonist of Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil, but I couldn't shift base due to my commitments in Calcutta."

Her goal: To make a mark in Tolly and Bolly. "But right now I just want to focus on the two serials. I don't want to do any more megas. Rather, off-beat films are welcome."

Thank God she didnt get time.,.. Hhehe...

ilovedhanjanird

Post Reply New Post

Go to top