Page   of 3

blazingstar

blazingstar

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by captainplus

plz don't copy others work n claim it 2 b urs

this hurts the original writers alot

m worried tat ,

ur this action may cost us some brilliant writers 4m this forum 2 leave their ffs / sss/oss

plz don't do this

Hey i have not copied anybody's os frm if. Even their is are nit original:) i have already prooved my point to the mods of mb forum:) the starting para of my os i've stated that the concept is nt minw. Those who don't believe plz type blindwomam, bus husband on google. You'll get 1000 of same story all running on same plot with samw writung:) atleast i have given credit n changed the plot:)
So the ones saying that it is their os or story are being hippocrate

N i can proove that they are lying to say that the writing and concept is their i can proove it, already i've prooved it to mods of mb forum

Edited by blazingstar - 12 May 2013 at 5:25am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "os- INCOMPLETE LOVE (Page 3)" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Andromeda001

IF-Sizzlerz

Andromeda001

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
I know u also said dat concept is nt urs. Bt Abhiya4ever was nt saying concept is hers, she just posted d link of ff dat we read long bak in March, 2011. U hav written almost d similiar dialogues dat s why.

Many brilliant writers of our forum left their masterpieces only coz of this copying.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blazingstar

blazingstar

blazingstar

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutesukirti1987

I know u also said dat concept is nt urs. Bt Abhiya4ever was nt saying concept is hers, she just posted d link of ff dat we read long bak in March, 2011. U hav written almost d similiar dialogues dat s why.

Many brilliant writers of our forum left their masterpieces only coz of this copying.

K if u thing that i have copied then let me proove

Post Reply New Post

Go to top