how to make tea, but Sweety has
Ginny helping her in the kitchen.
Sweety is not only more involved with her kids but also grooming
them, while Pinky despite all the
endearments and blandishments has
absolutely no clue about what is
going on in her kids life.
What do you all think?"
Well its an old topic but i think still a fresh one to have a discussion on... Since we currently have nothing such to discuss.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skyforceguy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I am not going through the discussion there...😊 But here is my view.

I think Sweety is definitely better in handling Ginny more than Pinky with Raavi and Raashi. Sweety is very open and thats what helps here. She talks from her heart and does not hide anything from Ginny regarding any issue. During cycling track, I think there was a scene where Ginny takes help from some boy and Sweety did not like...and she told that. Ginny also is comfortable speaking with her. 

As for Pinky, she is a friendly mother but over reacts untimely. When Raavi told abt Abhishek she over reacted, Nitin over reacted. She takes time to settle herself while things go out of hand. 

Daughters can actually not speak abt these things with fathers. They need mothers there. But Raavi spoke with Jeet than Pinky. That shows Pinky in in capable of handling crisis situations.

I like how Sweety handles Ginny's crisis and Lucky handles Rocky. It is perfect. Children too are comfortable sharing their problems and they have assurance that one parent will definitely be on their side.

As for teenage love, it is bound to happen. It cannot be stopped. When parents find their child is getting attracted to someone, they just have to have a talk with them, tell them it is common but they should know their limits and other responsibilities rather than making them feel they are doing some crime.
skyforceguy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
totally agree shwetha. Discussion on that original post is also good. I wish those people come back again to the forum. We all will have fun discussing.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
For that the show has to come back to its original form.😊 
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so this is abt ginny-sweety vs raavi-pinky πŸ˜† wasie if raashi is of ginny's age, shudnt they concentrate on rasshi-pinky now? πŸ˜•
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Suhaani this is about handling teenage love and how mothers should have an eye on their teenage children. 
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thats wat am saying! raashi is also a teenaged girl and she also fell for nitin hai na? ya a crush, but she didnt understand, and pinky was obsessed wt raavi, her princess🀒
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Thats the thing...it is always Princess

Hope we never tell to see anything abt love anymore in the show...fed up
subhadip2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I am not going through the discussion there...😊 But here is my view.

I think Sweety is definitely better in handling Ginny more than Pinky with Raavi and Raashi. Sweety is very open and thats what helps here. She talks from her heart and does not hide anything from Ginny regarding any issue. During cycling track, I think there was a scene where Ginny takes help from some boy and Sweety did not like...and she told that. Ginny also is comfortable speaking with her. 

As for Pinky, she is a friendly mother but over reacts untimely. When Raavi told abt Abhishek she over reacted, Nitin over reacted. She takes time to settle herself while things go out of hand. 

Daughters can actually not speak abt these things with fathers. They need mothers there. But Raavi spoke with Jeet than Pinky. That shows Pinky in in capable of handling crisis situations.

I like how Sweety handles Ginny's crisis and Lucky handles Rocky. It is perfect. Children too are comfortable sharing their problems and they have assurance that one parent will definitely be on their side.

As for teenage love, it is bound to happen. It cannot be stopped. When parents find their child is getting attracted to someone, they just have to have a talk with them, tell them it is common but they should know their limits and other responsibilities rather than making them feel they are doing some crime.

this topic is on three mothers  then why we discuss about that lucky       SWEETY  is abale to handles rocky also    sometime punishments also  necessesary    &  i always think that rocky is  such a person  JO LAATHO KA BHOOTH  BATO SE NEHI MANTA   he lies in every matters  he thinks that he is an oversmart(farm house track   prank call track )  but an ultimate idiot       usko sahi galat ka matlab nehi pata      &                                                                                      pinky is a very very week mom    the whole birthday   problem occurs for her                                               usko  bacche palna nehi ata (as for topic)