Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

Jayshree

Global Moderator

Jayshree

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's the World. She brought you into the world, loves you, cares for you, keeps you awake during examinations of life, comforts you in distress, stands by you all the time, is like a wall defending and protecting you and cushions you when you fall.

http://www.meme4u.com/ecards/holidays/mothers_day/happy_mothers_day/card_1149.htm

She is the tree that protects you from the scorching heat, the wall that teaches you to be firm, the river that tells you to always go on in life, the sky to look up in reverence. May be a day dedicated to all dynamic mothers is not enough but is only a small gesture of acknowledging the completeness that she brings to our lives. That is what Mother's Day is all about. She is the woman whose delicious food all boys swear by and all daughters see their best friend in.

http://www.meme4u.com/ecards/holidays/mothers_day/happy_mothers_day/card_1148.htm

Mother's Day is just a day to celebrate her presence and to thank her in our own sweet special way and to tell her how much we love her. Here are some warm, funny ecards on Mother's Day for not only your mother but also your mother-in-law, sister who is a mother now, a friend etc

http://www.meme4u.com/ecards/holidays/mothers_day/for_friends/card_1216.htm

So go ahead wish your mother a Happy Mothers Day with our warm Mothers Day Ecards and Mothers Day Cards.

http://www.meme4u.com/ecards/holidays/mothers_day/happy_mothers_day/card_1152.htm

Click here to Join Meme4u on Facebook

Edited by *Jayshree* - 11 May 2013 at 3:54pm

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaiprisweetnaina-divii-Serial-AddictprachiagrawalblueszMagicPotionsPM.-Swetha-SpunkyTigressjayasree.raokritika4ever..Christine..-pranjal-*mystic.moon*Ree1306....vula_kv....anjaliipkkndmamta-s-MissBoiiVamp--PrimaDonna-Amit.GhangasxMidnightStarxdebaleena_tunaiKINGKHANFANLadyDabanggOhmyjerryworldaish_punkJohnyLovesSanz-ElmoFuj-SlovesBSSIhunnybunch.Antique_Piece.Huma-Zehnaseeb.-RK_Ki_Biwi-pinkpearl5-Cutyee-P.S-sumaiya14ttrocks-wintergreen-Roses-khushi.RajvirNandini.Arshi.Sugi.IPK...Jes...Tarantallegra-Mrs.MSK-spvd-Ocean.eyes-bobby13rocksrechus.Amrita.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Mother's Day" in meme4u.com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Serial-Addict

Groupbie

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetnainapieryrosepinkpearl5OhmyjerryworldTarantallegra

Omnipotence

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreesweetnainaSerial-Addictguptanita12-Swetha-kritika4everRJ2012ipkknd_hazelmoomin4455-pranjal--Aimz-TheGadabout-Snakewa-FrancoKulfiBaiMiss Cheriefatima15Lallan-TopSanzBarbie-PrimaDonna-Saffroniasanja_hereseriousdocnussiria_luvsLindorOhmyjerryworld-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.-Alina.-ElmoFuj-HawaaPotNeetu_UnleashedOnepoundChicLadyDabanggSuper.Psycho_shewolf.pinkpearl5Dhoxittrocksneha-rockssruky786TarantallegraTony_StraK786.Amrita.

Ohmyjerryworld

IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

Yes Today Hugis Momy day Hug
Happy Mothers day Hug
I LoveHug My MomHug soomuch 
she means everything to me 
Luv u Mom i wish i can fullfill all ur dreams 
My Mom is world best Mom  i am so thankfull to allah   

Edited by Mylosthopes - 11 May 2013 at 4:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetnainapinkpearl5pieryrosettrocks

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetnaina-Swetha--Snakewa-iria_luvsLindordocnussOmnipotencePentaminous.pinkpearl5shewolf.ttrocks

SanzBarbie

IF-Rockerz

SanzBarbie

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Sad part is my mamma is not with me at the moment !!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetnainaprachiagrawal-MissBoiiVamp-seriousOmnipotenceiria_luvsLindordocnussshewolf.pinkpearl5Tarantallegra

pinkpearl5

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkpearl5

Happy Mother's Day! Heart I love you Mom...you mean the world to me...you are the bestHug
Thank you mom for bringing me to this world and loving me soo muchHeart Enjoy Mother's Day everyone and make this day the most special for your mom!!! Lovely post! Star

For all the mothers out there: 

Happy Mother's Day! 

Best wishes, 

pinkpearl5/PP

Edited by pinkpearl5 - 11 May 2013 at 4:43pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetnainaSlovesBSSIOhmyjerryworldttrocks

TheGadabout

IF-Dazzler

TheGadabout

Originally posted by Omnipotence

Finally you're online! ShockedShockedShocked What a surprise! Shocked

Yea happy mothers day though I would suggest everyone to actually take out some time and wish their mothers instead of spamming this thread... Not every mommy will make an account to especially read your comments. My mommy won't. Disapprove 

ROFLROFL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetnaina-Swetha-kritika4ever-MissBoiiVamp-iria_luvsLindorOmnipotencePentaminous.pinkpearl5Dhoxishewolf.ttrocksruky786

Post Reply New Post

Go to top