Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

>>A Tribute to Punar Vivaah <<Farewell Party Is On (Page 7)

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Awesome  work  dearies Clapi saw the thread dear fine job liked it thanks to charmi and anba.you are too good sweeties and others too who made the farewell thread more memorable. SmileEmbarrassedStarClapBig smile

Edited by lulujjjj - 14 May 2013 at 1:16am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CATCHING_EYEbillieberryMinu2201KS1000Sharlene1410

Priyasi IF-Rockerz
Priyasi
Priyasi

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged

My farewell message 

After Geet ended, I was desperately waiting for Gurmeet's another venture… And after three months, I saw the first promo of PV… My first reaction was 'Is this Gurmeet' and God!!! And I was jumping like a mad person… First I didn't even recognize him with clean shave and different hairstyle, sooo different from his past role, to be honest, didn't much like it also, but I was on cloud nine with the thought that I wont miss him now, I'll get to see him daily… The journey started on Feb 20 and that was the day after which I couldn't even miss even a single episode…

I had seen Kratika in JKR, but never followed her… Didn't even like her much in the initial days… Thought, the chemistry is so not working but soon she proved me wrong and I am so so so so so glad of that. Her chemistry with Gurmeet is damn rocking… Loved all her naughty scenes with her Yashji, but among all the cute scenes, my most fav is the bathroom moment when Aarti unknowingly locked them up in the bathroom, and when Yashji was calling for help, she just said, 'Mat Chillaiye Yashji… Aapki awaz kisiko nahi sunayi degi'… The expressions which she gave that time, I just fell in love with that… After that scene, she gave even better expressions but those expressions at that time are my fav one… Kratika… You are a phenomenal actress…

The whole cast of PV is so strong on acting front… Name one who's not good in acting and you;ll be left scratching your head for name… yes, every single person in the cast is PERFECT in their work, be it Shobha Maa or Gayatri Maa, Papa S or Mr Dubey, Vidhi or Paridhi, Prashant or Buaji, pankaj or Prateik or be it the little gems of PV – the kids… everybody was just perfect… Shobha Maa gave me goosebumps with her acting while Gayatri Maa left me in awe with her emotions and anger. And felt so happy when the head of the family – Papa S, always had the last word in the family unlike other soaps where male characters have nothing to say just follow the leads of the women in the house which is so unlike our real society… The creatives took care of every minute detail of a relationship and successfully maintained the essence of reality in reel life which is so difficult. Hats off to the creatives…

And saved for the last – Gurmeet Choudhary… God!!! I was and I am in madly in love with him… Was crazy for Maan, even today I am and didn't understand how will be change his angry young man image… But he surprised me with his acting… His looks, his body language, his gestures, his way of talking, his walk, everything was DIFFERENT and not even for once I could relate Yash to Maan… And soon, Yash made his way in my heart, a special place. Loved him when he was shy and couldn't speak to Aarti what he wanted and which led to so many misunderstandings, loved him when he started trusting Aarti and soon Aarti fell in love with this man of high morals. Loved him when he enjoyed in Mumbai with the kids and with Aarti, the Jai Jai Shiv Shankar dance is still fresh in my mind… Loved him when he was in his hulk mode, he left me in awe with his acting, he was PHENOMENAL… Loved him when he realized his mistake and couldn't say sorry but was doing everything to redeem himself… Loved him when he accepted Aarti as his wife and started caring for her… Loved him when finally he started realizing that he loves his Aartiji… Loved him when came to know about Prashant and he got angry yet soon he believed his aartiji and stood by her (Ahhh!!!)… Loved him when he went all the ups and downs, stood against his family just for the sake of his love… Loved him when he apologized to Ishita for his mistakes and was ready to take all the brunt of her anger for his mistake… Loved him when he stood for his father and when then for his brother… Loved him when he did that DANGEROUS stunt in the middle of the afternoon without using harness and still enjoyed it… Loved him when he shared such a cute chemistry with his onscreen mother Gayatri Maa, his scenes with her were so so so so so so so so so realistic and heart touching… Loved him when he was all broken when Gayatri Maa was in hospital and when he cried sitting beside her in the hospital bed, my heart just went out for him… Loved him when he fought for his father's second marriage… Loved him for all the cute cute scenes with Aartiji… Loved him for his anger when Aayu went missing and Loved him now when he's trying to get Aayu back…

Gurmeet Choudhary… You are the epitome of PERFECTION for me…  Cant express how much I have started respecting you now… You are not just a name for me, but a reason to smile…

Thank you so much PH and Mittals for giving her Gurmeet and Kratika as Yash and Aarti… When I started watching PV, I wasn't a fan of Kratika but now, I can proudly say I AM HER FAN… and PV will always be close to my heart… It's a story which is so close to reality with so much of reality that sometimes it hurt to see that something like this still happens in our very own society… PV showed the mirror of society and in such an effective manner…

Just wish to see Gurmeet on Silver Screen soon… Don't know what Kratika dreams, but I want to see her on Silver Screen too since she has all the qualities of a heroine than just a TV star… Hope to see them together soon, BUT on Silver Screen this time…

Hum Hain Raahi Pyaar ke…

Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte…

Cant say good bye, just wanna say, WILL MEET SOON…

Love you Gurmeet and Kratika and the whole PV team… YOU ARE THE BEST

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

CATCHING_EYEMinu2201KS1000lulujjjj-AarYaholic-Sharlene1410

KayAziwa IF-Dazzler
KayAziwa
KayAziwa

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
wow the tread look so beautiful!!!! so awesome!!!
thank u for making this thread @princess121993 n @LoveViShalini...Embarrassed
u guys did an awesome jobs with it..ClapHeart

will miss Aarya/GurIka n all the casts so terribly..CryOuch
PV,it stories n all the memories about it will forever stay in my heart!!
once again Thanks U@Terima Kasih to all who's involved in making Punar Vivah a successful show and loved by all the viewers today!!Clap

CATCHING_EYEMinu2201KS1000lulujjjjSharlene1410.LovelyDreamer.

jy11 Goldie
jy11
jy11

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
wonderful thread.It's very hard to say goodbye to my favourite show and to my most favourite couple.I dont know how am i going to spend the day without aarya/Gurika. am out of words to express my feeling.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Minu2201KS1000lulujjjjSharlene1410.LovelyDreamer.

yaqeen. IF-Sizzlerz
yaqeen.
yaqeen.

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Loved Punar Vivah ad will always love! ArYa, Kids, Family: all together.. they rockkked!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Minu2201KS1000lulujjjjSharlene1410

Chitra_11 IF-Rockerz
Chitra_11
Chitra_11

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
A beautiful thread...made all the tribute to Punar Vivah by Pvians worth giving a second look. Each tribute looked more beautiful and more meaningful with this creation by the creators of this forum. Thanks for allowing us to convey our feelings into words thru your lovely thread.

A tribute that never lasts that never satisfies :

Would definately love to thank Mittals for bringing in the talented couple Kratika sengar and Gurmeet.  Would love to say ...the Director did a wonderful job when it  came to handling Romance...which we longed for more...and last but not the least the whole cast and crew of PV were just excellent. Love my Pvians for being together irrespective of different caste, language, country, age...this truly defines a more beautiful romance of Pvians...a lesson to be learnt from usSmile

Ps; My tribute to PV is already done but wanted to thank this beautiful team of IF.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Minu2201KS1000lulujjjjSharlene1410

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
well to be frank... i wanted to follow the serial for gurmeet... after watching the first episode i was spell bound by the grandeur of the sets and the cast they had roped in...kratika was also my favorite telly actress... though am not an ardent follower of her serials... i have seen a few episodes of jhansi ki raani... it was then a mind wave hit me... i was like how is she gonna act in a romantic love story kinda serial... LOL i know it was a silly thought...Tongue but bingo!!! she was there with gurmeet in the serial!! my favorite two people coming together in one show and how can i stop myself from watching it?? and those promos they attracted me... with what ever serial knowledge i had... generally i have observed one thing... that hero and a heroine after falling in love and confessing their feelings and getting married... there will be no story left... first it is love then marriage and then saturation... but here it was different... firstly it was a marriage and to be precise a marriage for the second time with leads having their  own past baggage and with lot of insecurities coming together for the sake of family and finding love... out and out different from what i have been watching... that made an instant connection to me... well may because i wanted to watch something different...

i really am not getting words to describe my damned situation now... i really am attached to this show a lot... now that my show is getting closed... i am feeling so low from the instance i got this information... well i got attached to GC's previous show too... but then again... that was a very different story... that time i thought n gave a mental smack to myself that i shouldn't get attached to any other show later on... but damn it GC n KS made that impossible to me... KS was damn good as Aarthi...Clap i never thought she will be this good at portraying emotions... to be precise i really dunno Kratika as an actor before... i just watched a few episodes of JKR... nothing more... but she was excellent in whatever i have seen of her... i will miss KS for sure...Cry i'll follow her in her next endeavors too... and i love love love GC so very much... i am waiting for their come back... wanted it to come sooner... it will be good if they come together though... but then again i want to see them flourish and attain new heights... well GC stunned me with his acting prowess!! i know that he acts good infact way too good... but these many shades in his acting came through PV only... hope GC comes with another project sooner...

i love the fact that both GC and KS had become popular with PV... GC has become the face of every top GEC...Clap he has been asked to perform in many events... even KS was popular... she has become that popular that she n divyam were shown in a series of kissan ads...Embarrassed GC n KS gained a lot more popularityoverseas too... we can see it in KS's Israel trip and GC's SA trip... it was lovely to see them interacting with their fans... well not just the main leads of PV are popular even i saw dishank doing few ads... i wanna thank every other member in the cast and crew... samragyi leena chetan pandit zahida ji... and amit and shoba maa... evey other person... how can i forget bua aka ananya ji... love them all... will miss themCry

well i have to say a lot about our PH... but i really am not getting how to fix my words here...the concept of punar vivah itself was a social stigma... it was and still is a taboo in many ares... well firstly i found it be a progressive when they have started this campaign of counseling people about remarriages... the production house took an initiative here and i really hope they made an impact... this initiative of the PH made me a fan of them... and their detailing about the fact that it is not always a fault of a divorcee to get divorced... especially the woman who got divorced were seen as faulted persons... this was dealt with subtlety and then i saw a lot of social issues being discussed with in the serial... the name changing of the second bahu in a remarriage and it was dealt with a serious note... and also they gave a detail about working women... and they are also dealing about fairness and transparency while  dealing with relations... especially wife and husband relation needed to be more transparent... this was shown too with much more emphasis... but the only complaint i have to them is they quite lot of disturbed the show owing to channel's whims and fancies... but the only saving grace is that they did not butcher the show indeed started a new one... well i wish the new season best of luck... but i cannot guarantee that i'll be watching it... because neither the story attracted me nor the star cast... sorry if any one felt offended...Confused

Edited by anushaarja - 14 May 2013 at 10:39am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

CATCHING_EYEMinu2201leenarana42KS1000lulujjjjPriyasi_wallflower_Sharlene1410.LovelyDreamer.

prettyji IF-Dazzler
prettyji
prettyji

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
omg i reallyy love this tfs dear

Minu2201KS1000leenarana42lulujjjjSharlene1410.LovelyDreamer.

Go to top