Punar Vivah

>>A Tribute to Punar Vivaah <<Farewell Party Is On (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 13

KamliKudi

IF-Dazzler

KamliKudi

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Res

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.sb1410princess121993

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ">>A Tribute to Punar Vivaah <<Farewell Party Is On (Page 6)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Thabassum-

IF-Stunnerz

-Thabassum-

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
awww im crying seeing this thread know...
gonna miss all the arya fun...
anfd my friends...
beautiful work bhalu ...!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.Minu2201sb1410lulujjjjprincess121993

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
I started watching show for GC... But later fall in love with KS/Aarya/show's story and entire cast.
I really love PV and thanx to all the PVians to make this forum so peaceful that it attach me more with PV!

Thank you Gurmeet b/c of u i have come across this beautiful show and Thanx to Kratika for playing aarti's role b/c if she would not then i would never knw this beautiful talented lady.
Love u both and also entire cast.
First time i saw the show where whole cast is so close with eachother and everyone has wonderful chemistry with eachother.
Yesterday's episode made my eyes teary just remembered how aarya's journey started and how much far they have come now..
Love u AarYa/GurIka...Will Miss Aarya/GurIka/Entire cast and ofcourse PV 1...
Don't want the show to end but can't do anything except wishing the cast all the best for their future.
May GurIka and all cast of PV get lots and lots of success in future.

Edited by pickachu - 19 May 2013 at 2:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.lulujjjjprincess121993

jasraj123

IF-Sizzlerz

jasraj123

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
such a nice thread anba
omggg I could not imagine that pv is already endingCryCryCryCry

but what to do
it is the bitter truth and has to bear it

but pv and it's memories will always stays in my heart forever and
the friends like u I got with this show will always be there

I want to wish good luck to GC, Ks and whole pv team that they come back soon and
we can enjoy their show

but tooo sad they will not be in same showCryCryCryCryCryCry

thanks for making farewell thread anba

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.CATCHING_EYEMinu2201sb1410lulujjjjprincess121993

sb1410

IF-Dazzler

sb1410

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Thank you to the creator of this thread
just like some of you I started viewing this show because of the promo, what an intersting story I thought. Iwas never a big fan of any type of soap and Indian shows I sometimes watched with my family the Indian soaps now and again if it looked intersting but never the full show all that changed when I saw a man and a woman together with a little boy going around a fire in a marrige ceromony i had no idea who these people were it just held my intrest and with each promo I became hook like an addict this was not your typical love story or the usual MIL/DIL
kitchen politics story far from it with each passing day my love grew and I started looking for any information icould get on the net about tis wonderful show I found afew site to satisify my hunger but I wanted some that will help to translate in English that's how I found this forum first I read and observed what was happining in this forum then I joined but did not post until I felt comfortable to do so the love and respect shared in this forum is truely amazing for the actors and each other iam going to miss this as much as I am going to miss PV I have become a lifelong fan of both GC and KS they have become my all time favroite actor and actress not only in the east but also the west, my heart felt thanks to everyone associated with the creation and production of this classic show not only did they entertain but they made each of us start to think outside of the box that there are diffrent types of love and relationships mature love and step relationships are just as important, loving,caring and acceptable as blood relationships
my best wishes and god blessing to the cast, crew, everyone in this forum and everyone associated with PV

Edited by sb1410 - 13 May 2013 at 10:11am

.LovelyDreamer.nirmalac99CATCHING_EYEMinu2201KayAziwaprincess121993

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
All I want to say is that I will forever remember PV-ZMD! A wonderful concept and a great team from the PH to the writers, directors, creatives, crew, and to the terrific actors who breathed life into their characters and into this show.

I wish everyone involved in PV-ZMD a lot of success in everything else they decide to do after this show. 

nirmalac99Minu2201sb1410KayAziwalulujjjjprincess121993

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

The thread is complete.. Dancing

Finally... phew...LOL

Lets hope the cast and crew will happy reading it.. ( finger crossed)Approve

Love, 

LoveViShalini aka Anba 

Edited by LoveViShalini - 13 May 2013 at 10:05pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99CATCHING_EYEMinu2201sb1410KayAziwalulujjjjprincess121993FireLordPhoenix-Thabassum-

aanyakunat

IF-Rockerz

aanyakunat

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Res...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sb1410

Post Reply New Post

Go to top