Punar Vivah

>>A Tribute to Punar Vivaah <<Farewell Party Is On (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 13

gurikafan

gurikafan

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
really all this is so heart-touching...
love punarvivah and the entire cast...gonna miss them terribly...
they were like family member to me...and now i m feeling that some of my family members are going away from me...Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.nirmalac99Minu2201lulujjjjprincess121993

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ">>A Tribute to Punar Vivaah <<Farewell Party Is On (Page 5)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

disha_rajdev

Goldie

disha_rajdev

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCry
Wonderful memories with AARYA/GURIKACryCryCryCry
Will miss it so muchCryCryCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.nirmalac99Minu2201pretty_hlulujjjjprincess121993

lovely_nikki

IF-Sizzlerz

lovely_nikki

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
                                         How AarYa and PV and this Forum changed my life

I'm like Aarti in a way, I never share my problems with anyone, not my parents, not my sisters, not my closest friends and most of the times not even with my husband also. ( but he always knows what's happening with me and whats going on in my mind ). Before PV started I was going through a ( sort of a) small rough patch in my life. I was always gloomy and sad from the inside. But always pretended to be happy on the outside just for my Husband and my parents. ( even if someone asks me now what happened  with me and why I was so sad, I'm sorry I won't be able to say or tell anything to them, as like I said I always keep my personal and sad stuff within myself) 

Than last January I saw the first promo of PV. It attracted me towards it. I've said it many times before in this forum, that when PV started I didn't even knew Gurmeet's and Kratika's names also, much less seen their work in their previous shows.

The first episode itself was a Wow for me as the concept looked so fresh and different. Than after 5-6 episodes I was so impressed by GC and KS's amazing acting that I wanted to find out who they were. And after lots of web surfing I finally learned their names.

The more episodes I saw the more impressed and speechless I was. The story was so different. I started relating with Yash and Aarti's character. I could feel the loss they were going through, through their eyes and gestures. I was literally crying when they were forced to get married through all those emotional blackmails by their respective family. Their wedding day was the most emotional one for me. Cry( I could keep on writing about each and every scene of AarYa and it's effect on me, but I don't want to bore anyone here) 

But Yash and Aarti never gave up. And that's what brought out a positive spirit in my life. Especially Aarti's character. I also learned from Aarti, that no matter how hard and difficult the circumstances in life are, never give up.

And that's what I did in my life. The girl who was sort of sad from inside, started living life once again because of them. Our Yash and Aarti. 

And than one fine day on YT I learned about this forum. For two months I was a silent reader in this forum. I wanted to join it but couldn't because that was the time when we had moved to our new home. But after settling down the first thing I did was to join the forum. 

And boy oh boy how this forum changed my life. The more friends I made the more happy I was and the more my life started looking beautiful once again. 

Even my husband noticed the change in me and he too was happy for me. But when the news of our PV ending came and the possibility of loosing this forum forever started looming over, I was once again very sad. In fact my husband is more sad than me, as he knows very well how much I love it here.

But one thing that I've learned from AarYa and Gurika is that, NEVER GIVE UP IN LIFE. So with that beautiful thought in my mind now, even I won't give up on things so easily in life. 

I'll enjoy my life to the fullest with my wonderful and Loving Husband and my friends and family and God Willing with my PV forum family also. 

THANK YOU PV. Heart

THANK YOU AARYA.  Heart

THANK YOU GURMEET AND KRATIKA. Heart

AND ABOVE ALL. Heart

THANK YOU THIS BEAUTIFUL FORUM FOR COMING INTO MY LIFE AND FOR MAKING IT MORE BEAUTIFUL.    Heart

Edited by lovely_nikki - 12 May 2013 at 12:41pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.nirmalac99disha_rajdevMinu2201sb1410KayAziwapretty_hKS1000princess121993lulujjjjanu93Ultimate-GCian

Minu2201

Goldie

Minu2201

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
                   MY JOURNEY WITH PUNAR VIVAH..
   (
I have posted my message already but still want to add something )
 I remember precisely and thought that no hindi soap can touch my heart, but the serial
Punar Vivah  completely changed my notion, not a single day passed without watching the 
episode, thinking about it, analysing the characters , worrying about the next track, what attracted
me the most the brilliant  and outstanding performances of Kratika and Gurmeet, they just dazzled
my screen every night with their power packed phenomenal work and with their sizzling chemistry, making me addicted to their sweetness  and by making me an ardent fan of their's ...
I'm addicted to the sweetness of Yash and Aarti so much that I'm not going to like any other jodi
this much the way I loved them..
.. and the fantastic , unique story line of PV how can I forget  that.. all the actors including the kids,
 the three little angels made their mark too  in my heart, Hats off to all them, never in my life I can imagine I will fall in love like this with anyone as I have fallen for Punar Vivah, Kratika
and Gurmeet and the entire cast and crew..
 so it's very painful to  part with them like this.. I'm going to miss them very much..
can't describe my pain it's hurting me so  much..so my TV life ends with Punar Vivah..
no soap can replace my love I have for PV..
Thank you so much all of you , I love all of you so so much..Heart
 Bidding farewell and wishing Gurmeet, Kratika and entire cast and crew the very best of luck for all their future endeavours..Adieu with heavy heart..

AND WITH PUNAR VIVAH FORUM ...

I joined this beautiful, fantastic and friendly and above all peaceful Forum for the Love of  Kratika,  Gurmeet and PV after many days of my hesitation but the day I joined I was showered with warm 
 welcome, love, friendships, appreciation, encouragements, I'm just overwhelmed with all that,
 my entire world changed never imagined that this is going to be my second home, and me part of
 this big happy friendly united virtual family, here I learnt to analyse the serial, characters, polished my  writings, wrote my posts on AarYa moments and on  their wala love and how I enjoyed the artistic  world of AVI's, SIG's, GIF's , VM's..all the beautiful write ups,  super hilarious A/R's, the picture takes,
all the funny and satirical posts, the comic strips full of genuine humor, and lots more..
 And I made so many friends, how can I forget how many times I have bothered my friends with my  PM's but they were so kind replied my posts with their sweetest comments and wishing me , enquiring  about me with so much love ,my sincere thanks and love to them.  
 Thank you so much , I can't thank you enough all my fellow PVians, DCians and my fellow KS AT  friends and all my fellow Gkians for giving me so much love, appreciating my posts every time , loving  ,liking and responding them with your lovely comments.
 Wish I can express my genuine love I have for this PV Forum and for it's fellow members with words  but I'm not good with words but it's all bottled up inside..but finishing my post by saying
 simply '' I love you so much'' and '' Thank you for loving me''.Heart

Thank you so much Anba and Charmi for this thread , love you so much for the effort and
dedication and love you have put through behind it by compiling all our messages in such
a beautiful and artistic way..

Edited by Minu2201 - 14 May 2013 at 3:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.pretty_hlulujjjjprincess121993

shalini28

IF-Sizzlerz

shalini28

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
resssOuch

will try to update at the right timeStern Smile

.LovelyDreamer.Minu2201pretty_hlulujjjjprincess121993

Zetter

IF-Rockerz

Zetter

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
     My Life Changing Experience with Punar Vivaah And This Forum

What can I say that I haven't said before?! Punar Vivaah and this forum changed my life, I was going through a very tough time when I came upon PV and I could totally relate to Kratika Sengar's character Aarti...I've just ended an eleven years relationship and was slowly going into a depression but I was saved thanks to PV, Kratika & Gurmeet that's why I call them my "Guardian Angels"...I came to this forum and was really shy but the members here welcomed me with opened arms and made me feel apart of the family, that's what we all have been to each other for the past year and a half and extended virtual family that disagree, support and love each other deeply Heart Heart Heart

Throughout this journey I've loved the ups and downs Aarti and Yash faced to reach their destination...the Mumbai track and the aftermath of Aarti's divorce lie were two track that I loved very much because they both involved Aarti, Yash and their children oh how I'll miss those three little munchkins but my all time favorite track had the be the built up to Aarti & Yash's marriage Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Wanna thank the Mittals for bringing a power packed house of wonderful actors together but most importantly for bringing Gurmeet & Kratika together apart they are great but together they are Extraordinary and the magic that they have created is mind blowing that I had to ask myself why didn't anyone thought about bringing those two together before now? Shocked Then it hit me everything happens for a reason maybe before wasn't their time but 2012 was and they will forever live on in our memories those wonderful memories that we will cherish...I'm very proud to have been apart of such beautiful journey Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Wishing the cast of Punar Vivaah ZMD all the very best in their future endeavors and may the industry Gods get you all together again casue in all my experience of watching serials I've never seen such great dynamic between the actors off screen and onscreen Clap Clap Clap

Love you all very much from the bottom of my heart...Take care and God Bless you always Hug Heart Hug Heart Hug

Edited by Zetter - 22 May 2013 at 10:40am

.LovelyDreamer.Minu2201pretty_hlulujjjjprincess121993

adigaag

IF-Dazzler

adigaag

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

What a beautiful post Clap to all who helped in the compilation...
I did not know my leaving India would bring forth such a heartbreaking news...
All I can say is that I will miss AarYa, PV and GurIka together...and above all I doubt IF will ever have such a peaceful and active forum..People here are complete rockstars...Best of Luck to GurIka, all actors of PV1 and all those who are related with PV2...life has to move on..but why???sigh! Unhappy

Edited by adigaag - 12 May 2013 at 1:59pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.Minu2201nirmalac99pretty_hlulujjjjprincess121993Ultimate-GCian

pretty_h

IF-Dazzler

pretty_h

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
                      pretty h   aka hansa 

i love this show as this show has show us many thing which really happen in real life as how two  person get married for the second times how life can be how we must love other partner child or children as we know it there are many couples who get problem due the second wed just because of kids  but im happy im sure now there will be some couple who had been in this type situation how they can make their life happy it show how the sons love , respect their parents and how to teach what is good and what is bad even the kids how to be friends and love the other kids for me this is the best best best show thank all the cast who has been played in punar vivah yes i happy that punar vivah will end with a beautiful ending but i will miss them a lot as it my favorite show i never miss it all the cast all the best in your futur as for arya aka gurmeet and kartika you both are the best n best jodi which i would like to see again in another show im sure nobody could act like you both has been done as yash and arti as for kids also ansh palak payal they are so small but they have been win our heart their was some touching scenes also which make me cry as i have been seen such life in my family about second wed so a big bravo for punar vivah team a big thx to show us how mother sons bond are , how father sons bond , how a step kids can be happy how they can love each ever , how to accept a step kids , ho wto accept and love a step mother or father , a bond of a husband and wife the bonds which yash and ansh share that is the most beautiful which  i love so for me nothing can replace punarvivah scindia family bonds of love respect harmony how can change a bad person to a good person only with love what a father and mother in law like shoba and dubey were that Thumbs Up for it the romance every thing was to good the dance scene song which was used all perfect in all occasion well decorates their clothes for man for ladies all well done once again punar vivah is the rock i love them will miss them specially arya aka gurtika and the kids good luck in your future for all punar vivah cast ClapHug Thumbs Up im crying too Cry 

love you arya Heart Heart 

love all the punar vivah casts Heart Heart

love to be here in puvians forums too Heart Heart 

will miss you gurmeet and kartika as yash and arti Heart Heart and all the best for your future too Thumbs Up Thumbs Up 

Edited by pretty_h - 12 May 2013 at 7:46pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.nirmalac99disha_rajdevCATCHING_EYEMinu2201sb1410KayAziwaprincess121993lulujjjj

Post Reply New Post

Go to top