Punar Vivah

>>A Tribute to Punar Vivaah <<Farewell Party Is On (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 3 Page 13

princess121993

IF-Rockerz

princess121993

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

My experience in this forum-

This was my first time to be a part of any forum and i must say i enjoyed every bit of it.Smile

i learned a lot in this forum. I made really good friends on this forum. This forum is indeed my second house where i can openly share my thoughts about anything.Smile

I still remember whenever i was not convinced with any track, no pvians came to bash me. Infact they explained their point of view and importance of the track.

N this is what our forum is famous for. We never bash anyone. Our unity and maturity is indeed our strength...Smile

I enjoyed reading all os/ss/ff. I loved reading all the takes of the episodes in DC forums. I loved all the fun post..This forum encouraged me to write my own os/ss(which i never thought that i would ever do). This forum is the best thing that has ever happened to me.Big smile

In the end, i would like to thank all the pvians and this forum for everything. I would specially like to thank my three buddies with whom i am really close in this forum: lovely_niki aka niki di, RA17 aka riya and KrantiGuru_JKR aka miti. They have been a part of of all my happiness and sadness. Thanks buddies.Big smile

I would also like to thank LoveViShalini aka anba, who helped me with this thread and did all the major part of hardwork. It was an awesome experience working with u on this thread.Big smile

In the end, i would like to thank all the pvians who send their farewell messages to me/anba at a short notice. And i must say, all messages are wonderful.

My last message to all the pvians- "dont get sad thinking about the journey which is ending. Be happy thinking that there is a sign of a far better new beginning"

Initially i was only a KSian(kratika di was a reason for me to watch pv and join the forum)...but now i proudly say that i am Pvian, Aaryan, Gcian and KSian...

a small gift from me to all pvians... enjoy the last days of pv to the fullest...

Edited by princess121993 - 12 May 2013 at 3:15pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.nirmalac99Minu2201pvejanileenarana42Zetterlulujjjj--Iqra---AarYaholic-lovely_nikki.King-Of-Kings

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ">>A Tribute to Punar Vivaah <<Farewell Party Is On (Page 2)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
HELLO GURU

PV WAS JUST A MIND BLOWING SHOW FROM U DEAR.THOUGH IT WAS A SHORT ONE BUT IT WAS A GREAT ONE FROM U..U ALWAYS EXCELS IN WAT U DO..SO WAT I BECAME UR DIE-HARD FAN

MY MIND AND SOUL IS SO SAD THAT MY SHOW WHICH IS CLOSE TO MY HEART IS BEEN SNATCHED FROM ME..BUT THE IMPRINT U MADE ON MY HEART WITH YASH SINDHIYA REMAIN ALWAYS..DEAR..YASH ALL THINGS..U JUST MASTER PIECED YASH MAN TOTALLY FLAWLESS PERFORMANCE FROM U DEAR..I SO WISH U COME BACK SOON TO US EITHER IN BIG OR SMALL SCREEN..GOD BLESS U ALWAYS

HELLO KRATIKA 

YOU ARE THE DARLING BEAUTY ONSCREEN..UR ACTING NATURE IS WAT I LOVE MORE DEAR..U EXCELLED AS AARTI SINDHIYA TOTALLY..UR'S AND GC CHEMISTRY JUST AWESOME..I NEVER LOVED ANY ACTRESS IN MY LIFE AS I LOVED AND ENJOYED UR ACTING..SO SO SAD TO LEAVE U GUYSCryCry..YOUR HARD WORK AND DEDICATION WILL SURE GIVE U HIGH SUCCESS MY GORGEOUS LADY..MAY GOD BLESS U ALWAYS

Edited by UltimateGcian - 13 May 2013 at 5:09am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.ALEHA2011nirmalac99Minu2201pvejanilulujjjj--Iqra--princess121993

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
res

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.princess121993

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
TO SAY THE TRUTH i dont know HINDI at all..
i am great fan of kratz from JKR and guru from RAMAYAN Tongue

but i will watch with subtitles and somehow read the story..

This was not the case when my favorite show PUNAR VIVAAH started,,, i mainly joined this forum to get to know of the daily episodes and enjoy... so u could have seen i was a silent member for 2 months LOL

even i learnt hindi from the daily episode dialogues that now i can understand so well than my dad... thank u so much pv... Star
then my affection and caring got more towrads u wonderful buddies...ClapClapClap
u were the reason for my existence here till now as UR LOVING BUDDY MAHA CryCryCry
I cant imagine a day without visiting our forum, gurika and especially U GUYS Tongue

Somehow our journey has crossed successfully 1 year 3 months... which is ever breakable strong one...Wink

but the truth that our show will end today is not easy task to be digested... its still aburden in my heart but that is kept lightened by my buddies who stay as a support to me along with cute arya...

their memories will be cherished in my heart till my death and the sole reason for my presence here U sweet buddies will stay with me forver and ever Cry

I know i made u all sad but even our sadness is a sweet way of connecting with each otehrs heart . am i right...

as our pv says ZINDEGI MILEGI DOBARA we will also get anther chance to rejoice with our sweet GURIKA...

SO BE HAPPY AND  A HAPPY FAREWELL TO OUR SHOW... Embarrassed

Edited by maha9 - 21 May 2013 at 4:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.pvejaniprincess121993

RA17

IF-Rockerz

RA17

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
waiting deariesBig smile

Punar Vivha is and always will be special to me and Gurmeet nand Kratiks i will always admire you love you n repsct you for amking yash and aarti as alive as we
and this forum is very important part of my life n glad we have this even after show will be off air

thanks anba n charmi for this beautiful post

Edited by RA17 - 14 May 2013 at 6:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.Minu2201pvejaniprincess121993

anu93

IF-Sizzlerz

anu93

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Punar Vivah was such a wonderful journey...Day Dreaming
Story starts from Yash and  Aarti who lost their loved ones then they never thought they can ever be happy...
Their smile was lost in darkness of past...

Destiny played its roleEmbarrassed Then came that special day when both remarried for sake of kids with no expectations from each other than parenting their kids...Fighting with odds of life they finally came together...
1st they became Parents then Friends then Passionate LoversEmbarrassed
Then ArYa realized that they were meant to be together...
They always had that Soulmate ConnectionHeart 

Wowww!! Such a beautiful journeyDay Dreaming ArYa gave me many beautiful memories to cherish foreverEmbarrassed

Gurmeet  U r Amazing as Yash Sindhiya
Its only bcoz of ur dedication and brilliant piece of acting we loved Yash so muchEmbarrassed
U put soul in Yash's character...Hats Off to U GurmeetClapClap
I'm proud to say that I'm Gurmeet's Big FanStar 
I'm already missing u as Yash ji Star
I wish u get better project in futureTongue Want to see u soon onscreenBig smile

Kratika U are Simply Brilliant  as Aarti Yash Sindhiya
I've seen ur show JKR and ever since I saw u in JKR I became Big Fan of ursEmbarrassed
Words are less to express my love and respect for u
Today I love Aarti Sindhiya only bcoz of ur hardwork n dedication and brilliant piece of actingClap
I'm missing u as Aarti ji...
Plzz come back onscreen with new show and as a fan I'll always watch ur shows n support ur decisionEmbarrassed

I must say along with Gurmeet and Kratika  PunarVivah is blessed with amazing actors like Chetan ji, Zaheeda ji, Ananya ji, Rakesh, Samragyi, Dishank, Leena, Heena, Akshay and Dolly ji
and baccha party DivyamEmbarrassed, Dhriti Embarrassedand PalakEmbarrassed

I'll miss u guys a lott Ur offscreen masti n cute moments... Wish u Luck for new projects Tongue

I would like to thank Shashi & Sumeet Mittal for giving us adorable couple ArYa with Gurmeet and Kratika and entire Sindhiya family

I was there on Punar Vivah forums from starting and I enjoyed so much hereEmbarrassed Especially reading Episode analysis and detailed takes on DC and so much discussions on each episodeClapClapClap 
Punar Vivah Forum is BEST and PEACEFUL Forum ever on IF Big smile
Everyone here is so sweet n friendly Embarrassed
Love all PVIans here Hug 

Edited by anu93 - 17 May 2013 at 1:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.ALEHA2011pvejaniprincess121993

KrantiGuru_JKR

IF-Sizzlerz

KrantiGuru_JKR

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
there is so much I want to say but words r not coming.

It was a fantastic journey watching this show for more than a year & discussing it on IF.
I m really gonna miss the show and will also miss my friends in the pv forum .

Gurmeet

you r fantastic actor and it is not needed to said. watching you in punarvivah was a big treat.The way you portray character of yash was this amazing .and the most memorable thing is that during PV was.running I got chance to meet you once & that has become unforgettable for me.
Thank u for character for yash

Kratika

If i start writing about you definitely words of dictionary will never be enough.
You r the true gem . your expressions , your smile , your eyes and what not.
you have made me cry , laugh , smile and every other emotion with your acting.
You r an exceptional actor rarely happens to Indian television.

all the other cast

without you all this journey was not possible. this would be the first time I have fallen in love with all the supporting cast too.

Good luck to all .

it is difficult to say goodbye I will rather say "see you" with your new projects .

will miss the show & characters a lot but will re-watch the show to cherish the moments.

I know even you all must be feeling sad but I just want to say " when something goes it marks the start of the new beginning '

Love you all & keep smiling.

Edited by KrantiGuru_JKR - 13 May 2013 at 11:38pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.ALEHA2011nirmalac99Minu2201pvejanilulujjjjprincess121993

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
My message for PV team and Forum Hug

Its been a wonderful 1 year journey with Punarvivah show as a viewer who started watching this show just as Gurmeet fan who wanted to follow him in his next show but once I started watching the show , not only I got hooked with the storyline and concept but also with rest of the fabulous actors in the show especially Kratika Clap...Today when the journey is coming to an end , I can proudly say that I am a Gurmeet and Kratika fan who have given me two of my most favourite characters Yash and Aarti which will forever remain with me in my memories and I am gonna cherish these memories of PV show and AarYa forever EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

For me the most memorable part of Punarvivah was AarYa marriage and the Mumbai track which will always be special for me since AarYa and Gurika chemistry was at its peak that time and Mumbai track actually made me accept for the first time that woww AarYa can have a iszzling hot chemistry too especially when I saw their jai jai shiv shankar act and also the hum toh haare sequence EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Aayu's birth and all those super cute AarYa baby moments were also very special to me .. In fact every single AarYa scene in the show will be extra special for me and even after its end , I m gonna watch them all on youtube for sure especially those beautiful VMs made on AarYa Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...

Apart from AarYa , I also got attached to all the 3 kids in the show ..that is Ansh and PayPal and also every single supporting cast from the show whether its Chetan ji or Zaheeda ji or Dishank-Leena or Pankaj-Vidhi , all hv become dear to me and I guess PV is only show where I am equally attached to the supporting cast as well because of their brilliant performances and I am gonna miss them like anything along with GC-KS CryCry...

But then all good things do come to an end and so I wish the entire cast and crew of PV team all the very best for their future projects and I m sure every single actor from the show will go a long way after the kind of popularity they all received from this show Star... I really respect the entire cast of Punarvivah for the kind of rapport they share with their viewers and also among them .Thumbs Up...

I will also miss this wonderful PV forum and Dragon Club thread too Cry...PV is the only forum where right from start till end there was never any fight among fan grps or members bashing each other or any sort of division among the PV fans ... We r the only forum which is on top of Chaskameter chart without any fights ...Its our unity and togetherness which have brought us on top of the rankings today and this is what is making me feel even more proud to b part of this wonderful forum which has always spread love , unity and friendship right from start till the end Clap...I m gonna miss this positivity and all my friends from PV forum and Dragon club because I know there wont b another such PV forum ever made with so much of love and positivity CryCry... But I will always cherish these memories of PV forum and whichever forum I move in next , I m gonna take the example of how PV forum's unity and positivity got us on top of IF ...Embarrassed

Overall it was a wonderful and memorable journey with Punarvivah show and this forum ...I will definitely miss this show and GC-KS  but I will always remain thankful to the Mittals for giving me such a beautiful AarYa and such a beautiful story Day Dreaming

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 May 2013 at 6:45am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.ALEHA2011nirmalac99CATCHING_EYEMinu2201KayAziwapvejanilulujjjj--Iqra--princess121993Ultimate-GCianpickachu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top