Users

Frequent Posters

kulsumtvfan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
it was super! really loved it!😊
tleshni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful. Memorable.Poignant.Everlasting.Unforgetabble.. 

This is the exact words that come into my mind when I think back on PV.The show may have ended ,wounds are still fresh but one day when I look back at all these memories,only smile will appear on my face😊..Since PV is all about Aarya's journey of second chances,Im also going to pen down my journey with our beloved soulmate Aarya..

Aarti/Kratika: I know alot of people started watching Pv for GC but for me, Aarti and Ansh were the main reason why I got hooked to the show.The concept of the show intrigued me but what pulled me was Aarti/KS. There was something different about this girl.This actress,she looks different from the typical serial leads.It maybe her husky voice,beautiful long hair,dusky skin,expressive eyes.I dont know,but the moment I saw her and Ansh together..I was spellbound.Aarti's initial days of loneliness,her craving for Prashant,low self esteem,her possesiveness of Ansh..Everything was beautifully potrayed by Kratika...
Aarti is also different from other main leads because eventhough she could be termed as the typical DIL,there is this spunkiness in her which makes me love her even more.How she seduced Prashanth without any shyness,her bindaas attitude with Yash,asking him to bring her to pubs... Ahhh...She is just perfect.. Aarti's character growth is also something that Im utterly satisfied where the integrity of Aarti has never been compromised for TRP sake..
   The journey of Aarti from a low self esteemed,depressed,sad woman to a now loving,caring and most importantly sexually confident person is truely something amazing. She is one character that I will always cherish and remember..

Yash/GC:  With Yash/GC,it has been a pretty interesting ride😆.. I did not know anything about GC's exsistence prior to PV(only after PV I knew he did Ramayan) ..When I first started to watch PV sporadically,I was really curious to find out who is the main lead in the show.When I first saw GC/Yash,I must admit I was disappointed😆(dont throw chappals pls) At that time,I felt like he looked suitable for a negative character rather than the lead🤣..So I just stuck around and watched PV just for Ansh and Aarti..and after coming across IF,I was literally shocked at how many fangirls GC have and his popularity😲.. When I saw everyone gushing about how hot he looked,all I could ask myself was "Am I the only one who doesnt feel the same way??" LOL...

Besides that,I had a hard time understanding Yash as a character😕..He rarely spoke anything and always with his Aarpita Jaap..and I even decided to stop watching the show because of Yash..😆 but somehow,I stuck around and that was the best decision I made...Slowly Yash made an impression on my especially during the Debate competition track..I adored the way GC  brought in small nuances into Yash character..His acting was at the peak during the Hulk days..He looked so tired yet he gave his 100% best..No wonder he has so many fans😳..

One thing I will always appreciate about PV is how they managed not to screw up the male leads character because the channel always has a penchant of doing such.. Yash's character development is the most satisfying one and dare I say better than Aarti's..The gradual transition from Aarpita obsession,to becoming co parents with Aarti,then having physical/emotional attraction towards Aarti,then realising his mistake and trying to make Aarti happy during pregnancy while slowly realising his deep love for her,standing by her during divorce truth,and becoming a man completely and irrevocably in love with his wife ,putting his past behind... The journey of Yash in this PV is one unforgetable one..❤️.. I must say,GC should be really proud that he did this character because it allowed him to give different type of performances be it from a father,husband,son,brother,a working man..Everything is soo perfect in Yash...Now when I look back,I realise GC has grown in me..I really really like him now😳 but not as a fangirl😆

Ansh/Paypal : Another reason why I appreciate PV is the usage of child actors for an actual purpose and not merely as props.I still remember how I used to wonder how could a child as young as DIvyam could act sooo well..His chemistry with KS and GC is just so perfect.Palak too really impressed from the beginning where she was quite the bratty one and gradually transformed into a MUmma's girl👏..I wish Payal too had been given her own characterisation but still love her❤️...All 3 of them have a chance to make it big in the showbiz once they grow up..

I cant dwelve more into the supporting cast but all I can say that all the supporting cast have done an amazing job as well..Be it from Chetan Pandit,Zaheeda Parveen,Dishank,Rakesh,Samragyi,Leena,Maya bua,Amit Singh Thakur,Geeta Tyagi,Vineet Raina,Swetha Munshi,Aadesh Choudary,Akshay D,Heena P,Dolly  etc..All of them deserve a round of stading ovation👏⭐️

Most memorable tracks:

1) I know alot of people would say the Mumbai track is thebest,but for me,I feel Yash realisation of love is the best one in the whole PV journey. Nothing over the top,nothing extraordinary..Just Yash simply realising yes he is in love .. I just loved the slow and gradual build up of him accepting his love..
  a)when he first slipped out that he need Aarti besides her and he is incomplete without her..
  b)the early morning flirting,Karwa Chauth secret recording
  c)Diwali surprise,Diwali night conversation where he likes Aarti's anger..
  d)Putting up their pictures in the room and eagerly waiting for her reaction bt gets disappointed 
   e)Talking to a sleeping Aarti saying that he can tolerate anything but her silence...❤️..That really     made me cry...Then finally realising his love for Aarti when he sees her everywhere..IShq wala love  

2) I also looovved the storeroom track where the family of 6 banished upstairs..SO many cute romances and also scenes with the kids,

3) Aarti pregnancy track... That was another beautiful one..Just loved the way Yash took care of her with so much of love and Aarti/KS was simply glowing durin that period...

Disappointments:

Any show is bound to have disappointments and PV too had some..

1) Prashanth track... I was really excited with his entry as a reformed man because that would mean a jealous Yash would rise...but CVS completely ruined it by dragging the whole track and inlcuding Aarti in the lies..Thats the main reason for the dip in Trps😭..Only if Prashanth was not killed we would have definitely seen alot more tracks in PV thus extending its lifespan..
2) Lack of parallel story... I was watching the old epis and I cant help but to feel bad for the supporting casts like Paridhi Pratik,Pankaj Vidhi...They had  so much of potential bt never used properly by CVs..Feel bad for the actors because at one point they were merely props in the show
3)Illegitimate track and Intro of Akash... I was not a fan of this at all.. Maybe I was accustomed to the original 3 bros and now to see a new person was not easy at all..Even now I still dont accept that Yash is Radha Sp son😆...For me it was purely done to get trps and definitely not in the CVs mind when they created the show.Besides Aaaksh Ishita lusty love did not do for me👎🏼

So thats all guys,This is extremely long,😳 but I had to get it out of my chest on how I feel about Pv.. This is not merely a show for me..Its more than that😭..PV literally took over my life for the past 11 months.. and now without it Im like Ishita limping😳😆... It is still hard to believe we wont see Aarya anymore in our screen but Im just hoping to see GCKS pair up again in another show..But for now,Im going to detach myself from PV😭 because it is just too emotionally draining..PV would be the first and last soap Ill ever watch..Thats all from me😛

Such a beautiful  love story that will always be etched in my heart no matter what👏⭐️⭐️
Edited by tleshni - 10 years ago
manikka thumbnail
the main track was superb but they could hav extended its life with others pair story...
bengaligal23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what song is this? please message me this song name thanks :) 
im_suchithra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
felt bad for missing PunarVivah.. My GC and KS too...
pal_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am too late..but want to say something..
Thanks for this wonderful thread...
PV is so special for me..It is a unique combination of story and power packed acting..
I just followed PV for Gurmeet..but soon I like all the characters and story as well.I thought Gurmeet is at best in Geet, but no he prove me wrong ..I saw the new acting side of him...
I become fan of Kratika..she is very natural actress..I love the chemistry of Yash and Arti...
Really missing PV so much 
Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Love u PV & Aarya!!!!
I have to thank Aarya!!!!
Because they gave me more happiness & more friends!!!!
I Tereibily miss them!!!!
Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
😭I Miss Aarya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭

PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Anba... Beautiful... Thread... Each and everyone had wrote their experience the shared with PV.. I truly loved that segment... You did an amazing job here... And I had been wanting to tell you this... You're a queen in making thread... I am in love with your threads... Great work to you and team... Hats off... 
tanubag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
ARYA is the best thing for me that has happened on indian tv after GEET.I will miss them a lots...All us fans have been with them from the start of their journey!! I can remember in starting they used to hate each other. In the beginning aarti thought yash is not a good guy. After their marriage the things start to change but the twist come in Mumbai track then misunderstandings goes on high but again things start to change and arya fall in love with each other and their romantic journey start. The result of all these is our sweet aayu. I am really gonna miss all the cast of pv. Specially yash, aarti , their four kids and last but not least I will miss the bonding between yash , pankaj and prateek. Wish them all the best for their future projects...gurmeet and kratika rock!!! Punar vivah rock!!

Gurmeet and Kratika on sets of Punar Vivah
Gurmeeet Choudhary, Dishank Arora and Rakesh Kukreti on sets of punar vivah
 Gurmeet & Kratika on the Sets of Punar Vivaah
Edited by tanubag - 10 years ago