>>A Tribute to Punar Vivaah <<Farewell Party Is On - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
TO SAY THE TRUTH i dont know HINDI at all..
i am great fan of kratz from JKR and guru from RAMAYAN 😛

but i will watch with subtitles and somehow read the story..

This was not the case when my favorite show PUNAR VIVAAH started,,, i mainly joined this forum to get to know of the daily episodes and enjoy... so u could have seen i was a silent member for 2 months 😆

even i learnt hindi from the daily episode dialogues that now i can understand so well than my dad... thank u so much pv... ⭐️
then my affection and caring got more towrads u wonderful buddies...👏👏👏
u were the reason for my existence here till now as UR LOVING BUDDY MAHA 😭😭😭
I cant imagine a day without visiting our forum, gurika and especially U GUYS 😛

Somehow our journey has crossed successfully 1 year 3 months... which is ever breakable strong one...😉

but the truth that our show will end today is not easy task to be digested... its still aburden in my heart but that is kept lightened by my buddies who stay as a support to me along with cute arya...

their memories will be cherished in my heart till my death and the sole reason for my presence here U sweet buddies will stay with me forver and ever 😭

I know i made u all sad but even our sadness is a sweet way of connecting with each otehrs heart . am i right...

as our pv says ZINDEGI MILEGI DOBARA we will also get anther chance to rejoice with our sweet GURIKA...

SO BE HAPPY AND  A HAPPY FAREWELL TO OUR SHOW... 😳

Edited by maha9 - 10 years ago
waiting dearies😃

Punar Vivha is and always will be special to me and Gurmeet nand Kratiks i will always admire you love you n repsct you for amking yash and aarti as alive as we
and this forum is very important part of my life n glad we have this even after show will be off air

thanks anba n charmi for this beautiful post
Edited by RA17 - 10 years ago
Punar Vivah was such a wonderful journey...
Story starts from Yash and  Aarti who lost their loved ones then they never thought they can ever be happy...
Their smile was lost in darkness of past...

Destiny played its role😳 Then came that special day when both remarried for sake of kids with no expectations from each other than parenting their kids...Fighting with odds of life they finally came together...
1st they became Parents then Friends then Passionate Lovers😳
Then ArYa realized that they were meant to be together...
They always had that Soulmate Connection❤️ 

Wowww!! Such a beautiful journey ArYa gave me many beautiful memories to cherish forever😳

Gurmeet  U r Amazing as Yash Sindhiya
Its only bcoz of ur dedication and brilliant piece of acting we loved Yash so much😳
U put soul in Yash's character...Hats Off to U Gurmeet👏👏
I'm proud to say that I'm Gurmeet's Big Fan⭐️ 
I'm already missing u as Yash ji ⭐️
I wish u get better project in future😛 Want to see u soon onscreen😃

Kratika U are Simply Brilliant  as Aarti Yash Sindhiya
I've seen ur show JKR and ever since I saw u in JKR I became Big Fan of urs😳
Words are less to express my love and respect for u
Today I love Aarti Sindhiya only bcoz of ur hardwork n dedication and brilliant piece of acting👏
I'm missing u as Aarti ji...
Plzz come back onscreen with new show and as a fan I'll always watch ur shows n support ur decision😳

I must say along with Gurmeet and Kratika  PunarVivah is blessed with amazing actors like Chetan ji, Zaheeda ji, Ananya ji, Rakesh, Samragyi, Dishank, Leena, Heena, Akshay and Dolly ji
and baccha party Divyam😳, Dhriti 😳and Palak😳

I'll miss u guys a lott Ur offscreen masti n cute moments... Wish u Luck for new projects 😛

I would like to thank Shashi & Sumeet Mittal for giving us adorable couple ArYa with Gurmeet and Kratika and entire Sindhiya family

I was there on Punar Vivah forums from starting and I enjoyed so much here😳 Especially reading Episode analysis and detailed takes on DC and so much discussions on each episode👏👏👏 
Punar Vivah Forum is BEST and PEACEFUL Forum ever on IF 😃
Everyone here is so sweet n friendly 😳
Love all PVIans here 🤗 
Edited by anu93 - 10 years ago
there is so much I want to say but words r not coming.

It was a fantastic journey watching this show for more than a year & discussing it on IF.
I m really gonna miss the show and will also miss my friends in the pv forum .

Gurmeet

you r fantastic actor and it is not needed to said. watching you in punarvivah was a big treat.The way you portray character of yash was this amazing .and the most memorable thing is that during PV was.running I got chance to meet you once & that has become unforgettable for me.
Thank u for character for yash

Kratika

If i start writing about you definitely words of dictionary will never be enough.
You r the true gem . your expressions , your smile , your eyes and what not.
you have made me cry , laugh , smile and every other emotion with your acting.
You r an exceptional actor rarely happens to Indian television.

all the other cast

without you all this journey was not possible. this would be the first time I have fallen in love with all the supporting cast too.

Good luck to all .

it is difficult to say goodbye I will rather say "see you" with your new projects .

will miss the show & characters a lot but will re-watch the show to cherish the moments.

I know even you all must be feeling sad but I just want to say " when something goes it marks the start of the new beginning '

Love you all & keep smiling.Edited by KrantiGuru_JKR - 10 years ago
My message for PV team and Forum 🤗

Its been a wonderful 1 year journey with Punarvivah show as a viewer who started watching this show just as Gurmeet fan who wanted to follow him in his next show but once I started watching the show , not only I got hooked with the storyline and concept but also with rest of the fabulous actors in the show especially Kratika 👏...Today when the journey is coming to an end , I can proudly say that I am a Gurmeet and Kratika fan who have given me two of my most favourite characters Yash and Aarti which will forever remain with me in my memories and I am gonna cherish these memories of PV show and AarYa forever 😳😳...

For me the most memorable part of Punarvivah was AarYa marriage and the Mumbai track which will always be special for me since AarYa and Gurika chemistry was at its peak that time and Mumbai track actually made me accept for the first time that woww AarYa can have a iszzling hot chemistry too especially when I saw their jai jai shiv shankar act and also the hum toh haare sequence 😳😳...Aayu's birth and all those super cute AarYa baby moments were also very special to me .. In fact every single AarYa scene in the show will be extra special for me and even after its end , I m gonna watch them all on youtube for sure especially those beautiful VMs made on AarYa ...

Apart from AarYa , I also got attached to all the 3 kids in the show ..that is Ansh and PayPal and also every single supporting cast from the show whether its Chetan ji or Zaheeda ji or Dishank-Leena or Pankaj-Vidhi , all hv become dear to me and I guess PV is only show where I am equally attached to the supporting cast as well because of their brilliant performances and I am gonna miss them like anything along with GC-KS 😭😭...

But then all good things do come to an end and so I wish the entire cast and crew of PV team all the very best for their future projects and I m sure every single actor from the show will go a long way after the kind of popularity they all received from this show ⭐️... I really respect the entire cast of Punarvivah for the kind of rapport they share with their viewers and also among them .👍🏼...

I will also miss this wonderful PV forum and Dragon Club thread too 😭...PV is the only forum where right from start till end there was never any fight among fan grps or members bashing each other or any sort of division among the PV fans ... We r the only forum which is on top of Chaskameter chart without any fights ...Its our unity and togetherness which have brought us on top of the rankings today and this is what is making me feel even more proud to b part of this wonderful forum which has always spread love , unity and friendship right from start till the end 👏...I m gonna miss this positivity and all my friends from PV forum and Dragon club because I know there wont b another such PV forum ever made with so much of love and positivity 😭😭... But I will always cherish these memories of PV forum and whichever forum I move in next , I m gonna take the example of how PV forum's unity and positivity got us on top of IF ...😳

Overall it was a wonderful and memorable journey with Punarvivah show and this forum ...I will definitely miss this show and GC-KS  but I will always remain thankful to the Mittals for giving me such a beautiful AarYa and such a beautiful story 

Edited by jyoti06 - 10 years ago
The final week is here!  

I look back and all I can see is the beauty that this show was and is and will always be. It has left a mark in all those who had the patience to watch the story unfold. 

ArYa are leaving a legacy behind. They will always remain in our hearts for the wonderfully strong people they were. For having the gumption to fight against odds and survive.

I thank you MIttals for bringing such a wonderful concept to TV. It was after this show aired that everyone else started looking at PV in a positive light. Trend setters... that is what the Mittals are and our actors too. Such young actors and yet they had the guts to take a role that required maturity and nuanced acting. Thank You Kratika and Gurmeet. You have such a special place in all our hearts. 
Edited by angake - 10 years ago

Edited by poonamgarg - 10 years ago

WHAT TO SAY DEAR...
   i just don't have any words iam shocked  when i listened this news          
Well i just like to say punarvivah was the only serial i was always eager to watch always thinking of it n its dashing handsome actor gurmeet 

I don't want to say good bye to the show but oh well the time has come!
I never thought we will say bye so soon! I never knew Punarvivah will end so soon!        

I will continue watching old episodes and maybe if Mittals care for us, we will get our Punarvivah back!
we r going to miss u Gurmeet n Kritika                  
You did a wonderful job  and brought full justice to the character..hope success comes ur way all the time...tc cheers. .                                 

I LOVE U GURMEET U R THE DREAM...U R THE PASSON🤗
Y R ADORABLE, LOVABLE,SWEETHEART,
ONE OF THE HANDSOME MOST TALENTED N GREATEST STAR   
N REALLY GEM OF A PERSON
 I MISS U SOOO MUCH                
i luvv u 2 d core
without u d life  is nothing 4 me   

Cann't survive without seeing u daily
im sooo disappointed                                 
A Die Hard Gurmeet's Fan
plz tell us ur future projects
All the very best for ur future projects 

Edited by poonamgarg - 10 years ago
Wave a Smile

You can shed tears that they are gone
Or you can smile because they had existed
You can close your eyes and pray that they'll come back
Or you can open your eyes and see what they left for us
Your heart can be empty because you cannot see them anymore
Or you can be full of the love you shared and the love you have in store
You can remember them for the reason that they are gone
Or you can cherish their memory and let it live on
You can cry, be sad, or close your mind
be empty, be lonely, and turn blind
Or you can smile for yesterday and  be happy for the coming morn
Hold them in your memories, spread love, and move on.

Think you may not, think you might
Either way you'll be right...

I have only smiles and a lot of love in my heart when I look back at this wonderful journey. Yash and Aarti entered my life as strangers and soon settled down as integral part of my daily existence...They made me look at them as part of a beautiful natural landscape...as a river and as a brook. Now when they leave, they don't leave me lonesome...No, certainly not! Instead I have this treasure trove of memories that no one can take from me and which I can sift through and be nostalgic about as and when I want to.

Each and every character of PV left behind a mark in my heart, but one special little person gave me more happiness than I could ever imagine...Aayu. He became a symbol of hope, righteous struggle, and triumph of love over all negativities. He epitomized Yash and Aarti's love saga. He gave a special meaning to my pen.

Last but never the least, all my friends here in DC and the forum, you showed me a new way to friendship. I discovered a whole new virtual universe of wonderful people here...friends who love unconditionally...who are not judgmental...who rejoice in your success and who empathize with your sorrows...who accept you as you are. I cannot compare this place with other places in the IF simply because I have never ventured outside. However, if it's a battle ground out there as so many of our senior members point out, then I guess this will be the end of my journey here...that is until Gurmeet and Kratika decide on their next ventures. Then I am sure to peep in...if only to look out for the friends I would have lost in touch with. This time that will be my incentive...and not the actors per se. I have found immense love here...and because of that love I shall bid adieu more enriched than I was a year back. Thank you friends...for just being there...
Edited by InduG64 - 10 years ago

The Journey of Punar Vivah

I remember when I started watching this show, it was because of the one and only Gurmeet Choudhary. I was totally crazy about him, and nothing has changed really lol. 😆 
On this wonderful journey, I found an amazing Gem; Kratika Sengar.

I am just so glad I watched this show because without it, I wouldn't have seen & met so many amazing people.

A year and more has gone by and

Editing lol ~

Edited by ..MissLonely.. - 10 years ago