>>A Tribute to Punar Vivaah <<Farewell Party Is On

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Knock.. Knock.. Knock...

Anybody Home.. Hello.. Koi Hai..

Hmm.. no one is here to welcome me.. sigh 

Koi baath nahi, i will welcome myself and 

will also welcome all pvians, aaryans and the entire cast and crew of Puar Vivaah...

When we first met, we weren't sure how this journey would proceed;
We laughed with you;
We cried with you;
Together we stood up as a support during each downfall;
Together we celebrated the victory;
As  the time passed, our bond became stronger, 
more stronger ,
and even much more stronger;
We thought we still have a long journey to travel;
But our fate had some different plans for us;
And our journey is ending soon;
This made us sad;
Very sad;
But then we know that "The Show Must Go On".
What if this journey is ending;
The priceless memories are still with us to cherish;
What if this journey is ending;
This might be a sign of a far better new beginning;
We will never ever say goodbye;
Coz, one day we will meet again to cherish all our memories...

Good bye.. Good Bye.. Good Bye..

What is that supposed to mean..

I once read that we say Good Bye to others so that The God will Be with them when they apart from us. So, its not to say as ending word and to say it's a beginning of new start .

Let's cherish each and every moment of Punar Vivaah that always remain in our memory...

Baatein bhool jaati hain

Yaadein yaad aati hain

Yeh yaadein kisi dil-o-jaanam ke

Chal jaane ke baad aati hain

Yaadein, yaadein, yaadein...

Love, 

LoveViShalini aka Anba /Princess121993 aka Charmi  & All PVians and Aaryans

Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess121993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Punar Vivaah, a unique show now reach its climax and going to bid goodbye to all of us in few days...

Punar vivaah staring Gurmeet Choudary and Kratika Sengar in lead role together with Chetan Pandit, Zahida Parveen Ananya Khare ,Rakesh Kukreti ,Samragyi Nama ,Dishank Arora , Leena Jumani, Vineet Raina , Swetha Munshi ,Amit Singh Thakur, Geetha Thyagi ,Divyam Dhama, Palak Dey ,Dhriti Mehta , Akshay Dogra, Dolly Minhas , and Heena Parmar as their Schindia Parivar.

Throughout this, they had given us splendid episodes and the efforts that they putting to entertain us really appreciable and we are proud of entire Punar Vivah cast and crew.

Let's join hands together to give credit to all the cast and crew and lets read out loud our farewell message for them.

Minu2201 aka Minu

To Punar Vivah ; it's Hard to say Goodbye's

I love you that's why can't let you go

I'm sad and hurt that's why can't bear my tears

I'm sorry I love you too much

I can't change my heart your name is imprinted on it

because you are irreplaceable

I don't want separation because my heart

and mind are not prepared

The only name I can call, the only name I recall

The pain I'm going through wish you can see

Never knew going to part like this

Never knew going to miss you

Is it near end , the last glimpse

Tell me it's all untrue just for once

I can't love anyone again

I love you Punar Vivah

I love you Kratika and Gurmeet

I love you Yash and Aarti

I love the entire cast and crew

The unique story line

The camaraderie the entire cast shared with each other

The brilliant execution and direction

The perfect camera work and picturisation

The ''yeh dil he song'' and all the song sequences

All this will be remembered forever

and I'm going to cherish all those memories

No hindi soap can replace the love I have for Punar Vivah

and for Kratika and Gurmeet ,and for the entire cast and crew

So it's real hard to say Adieu, wishing all of you very best of luck for

your future endeavours

A special thank you note to Kratika and Gurmeet

Thank you so much for being Yash and Aarti, you have breathed life into it, 
it looks more real than reel.

Thank you for your phenomenal work, the immense dedication and
determination to take challenges and then to be victorious over them.

Thank you for your hard work you proved to the world that nothing is impossible
any role can shine by brilliancy of acting.

Thank you for your positive spirit and for your genuine beautiful heart.

Thank you for what you are , I'm proud to be your fan.

princess121993 aka charmi

To the cast and crew of Punar Vivah

Dear Kratika Di,

Ever since i have seen you as jhansi ki rani, i have become your greatest fan. I have never been a crazy fan for any other actor as i am today for you. I know how much your role as Jhansi Ki Rani had influenzed me that even when people around me talk about Jhansi ki Rani, the only picture i could see was yours.

I still remember the day when last episode of JKR was going to be aired. I was in India around that time. I asked my father to drive me home early as i didnot want to miss the last episode and i must say, you were fantabulously phenomenal. When the news of your comeback hit the television sites, i felt i was the happiest person in this world.

I remember the only thing i said was "Yes, my jhansi ki rani is returning on screen". You again made me fall in love with you by giving your 1000% to the character of aarti. I was very amazed. As aarti you made me believe in lot of stuff which i never thought in the past. I was in love with the character of aarti and the best thing i loved about her was inspite of being an orphan , she was strong. She was strong enouh to fight for right and stand for right. U were and are still amazing as aarti. Your chemistry with gurmeet is just so awesome. 
The simplicity in your scenes made me crazy about your pair. Your offscreen chemistry with divyam was adorable. Your eyes are very expressive di. I felt as if i could feel your emotions getting reflected from your eyes in every scenes. I just love your dedication towards your work. Your offscreen interviews made me believe that you are a person with a golden heart. You believe in being natural and not showing off. And this is the best quality ever i have seen in any actor.
Kratika di, you are an awesome human being. 

Hoping to see you back on the screen with a bang. 

Dear Gurmeet,
Ever since i have seen you in punar vivah, i have fallen in love with you and your talent. You were awesome as yash. I was crazy behind yash's naughty gestures for his aartiji. That was brilliantly enacted by. I also loved the hulk yash. I loved your chemistry with kratika di. Your both hardwork gave soul to the pair of yash and aarti which resulted as AARYA for us. Thank you for entertaining us throughtout the journey of punar vivah. Hoping to see you back with a bang on screen.

Dear Rakeshji and Samragyiji,
i loved your jodi in punar vivah. The way you guys supported yash and aarti as vidhi and pankaj was mindblowing. i loved the scenes where vidhi leaves no chance in teasing either yash or aarti or both for their love. Amazing job done by you guys. Hoping to see you back soon on the screen with a bang.

Dear Dishank and leena,
What do i say, i loved your jodi. The little immaturity yet so much love was wonderfully shown inyour relationship. I always adored pratiek and loved his support for his "Gundi Bhabhi". Leena, i loved all your karara jawab that u gave in the show as paridhi. Your jodi was the cutest. Hoping to see u both back on screen again.

Thank you shashi mam and sumeet sir for bringing this beautiful lovestory to us. Will miss every bit of punar vivah especially "The unique Pallu Romance" of aarya.Will miss the little angels whose talents have no words to describe. Divyam, Palak Dhirti, keep doing good work. Thank you Chetan ji, Zahidaji, Amitji,Geetaji,Dollyji, Akshay, Heena and Ananyaji. You all were phenomenal in your part as SP, Gayatrima, Dubeyji, Shobhama, Radha ma, Aakash, Ishita and Buaji. .. Thanks again for entertaining us through the entire journey of punar vivah. Will miss it very much..

radev21

Punarvivah is my favorite show... i have never ever missed even a single episode of it..i enjoyed every vm made on aarya..every post i have read with full interest...i have watched sbs-sbb-e24 segments enjoying every moment of that, the on screen masti of cast, hansi-mazak,all was awesome...i really liked their coordination... and now whenever i think of that punarvivah is going to end,every promo,every post makes me sad and cry...i feel like something that is very close to me is going away from me. I had a habit of watching and admiring them daily... my this daily routine is very difficult to break...i just want to share some lines on punarvivah written by me,which shares

my feelings:

tere aane se meri zindagi haseen ho gayi,

dil ko bahut khushi mil gayi,

poori din ki thakkaan se huye jo hote the hum pareshaan,

raat 10:30 bajte hi mil jaata tha aaraam,

dil ke ek kone mein jagah bann gayi hai tumhari khaas,

tumhare bina to tv dekhna bhi hai bakwaas,

koi na le paaya hai ,na le payega,

jo lene ki koshish karega tumhari jagah,wo serial flop ho jayega..

by combining some serials from zee tv,i had made this...

'punarvivah'ki 'raahein' 'humare tumhare' 'saath-saath' jud gayi. 'kasam se' 'maano ya na maano' isme 'chaahat aur nafarat' ke 'khoobsurat' 'daayre' ek 'daastan' ki 'jhalak' dikhla gaye.

'sanskaar','mamta','parvarish','adhikaar','rishtey','aashiqui','justuju','dillagi' 
ke 'gubbaare' ek 'vishwaas' ki dor mein 'ummeed' bankar humare saamne aaye. Ye 'zaike ka safar' humari 'yaadon ke pal' mein 'muskaan' chod gaye.
lekin 'parivartan' ki 'parampara' to sadiyon se chali aa rahi hai.
'ek raja ek rani' ke haathon ki 'lakeerein' humse juda ho gayi. 

Iss 'rock-n-roll family' ne humari 'rooh' pe apna 'habitat' bna liya. 
'mana ye mumkin nahi' par ab 'samay' ke 'saath-saath' humein 'haste-khelte' huye inhe 'Alvida Darling' bol kar iss yaadgaar safar ke liye thank you bolna chahiye jo humein 'kahan se kahan tak' le aaya

LoveForLife

Thanks a million Kratika and Gurmeet for making us fall in love with Yash and Aarti. You guys have been an important part of my life for this past one year. You made us laugh, cry, sad and happy...you both are  and will remain my most favourite actors ever! 

The whole cast of PV...I am going to miss you guys big time! Hope to see you all on television soon... 

Btw, when this PV ends I dont know how I will spend the time between 10:30 - 11:00 pm because all I remember doing is... watching PV! 

Bless you all! Love ya...

Zetter

Dear Gurmeet & Kratika, 

I was never one to get attach to fictional characters but all that changed the day I was introduced to Aarti and Yash...You both were amazing I loved that your characters were very realistic they weren't always right they were flawed and  could relate to them.

Punar Vivaah and your characters literally saved my life, I won't get into details juts that I will always consider you both as my "Guardian Angels"   

Thank you guys for an amazing 15 months of pure awesomeness, the cast of PV are like family to me saying goodbye to you all won't be easy so I won't say it...I'll say this isn't goodbye but a see you later until we meet again   

Best of luck in your future endeavors...Take care and God Bless u always! *Muah* 

KillTheBitch. aka Carissa

SOOO,

Punar Vivah- Zindagi Milegi Dobara is ending!

I can't say anything at all because I will break down crying in the middle! All I want to say is that, Punar Vivah was the best thing that ever happened to me. It changed my views about remarriages, about falling in love for a second time, about how the society is! I was the most realistic yet beautiful show I have ever seen. The maturity was there, the romance, the drama but it was just simply perfect!

I am going to miss Punar Vivah to no bounds! The only thing I would like to say as a message is that GURMEET, KRATIKA, DISHANK, LEENA, SAMRAGYI, RAKESH, CHETAN JI, ZAHEEDA JI, DOLLY JI, HEENA, AKSHAY, DIVYAM, PALAK, DRITHI, ANANYA JI, AMIT SIR, GEETA JI, VINEET, SARWAR, SHWETA and rest of the cast and crew, I LOVE YOU ! Thank you for bringing us Punar Vivah!

A TRIBUTE TO GURIKA/AARYA!!!

Hum tere bin ab reh nahin sakte
Tere bina kyaa vajood meraa

I can't live without you now,
What's my existence without you..

He closed his eyes in peace knowing that she forgave him. He knew she was innocent, his heart said that, but his pain for his child overcame that but she proved she was right! She was innocent all this time! But none of that mattered anymore, all that matters is that she loves me, and always will. Feeling her two arms encircle him and clutch to him, tears trickled down his cheek. She understood him so easily, she bore all that pain of separation from both her husband and her child, did she love him that much? This killed him'.he could never love her as much as she did! But still, he loved her as much as he could, she deserved happiness in every inch of her life! AND HE WOULD GIVE IT TO HER!

Hum tere bin ab reh nahin sakte
Tere bina kyaa vajood meraa

I can't live without you now,
What's my existence without you..

He quickly moved his hands to her, gripping her tightly, hugging her with all the energy he had in his body. He missed her so much! Just being in her embrace was his life! After then, her tears wouldn't stop!

Tujh se judaa gar ho jaayenge
To khud se hi ho jaayenge judaa

If I get separated from you,
I'll be separated from my own self..

He can't see my tears! He won't! Aarti, go! He won't be able to forgive himself if he sees me in tears! Why does he love me that much? She couldn't bear to see him torture himself emotionally! She was loosening her grip on him, ready to run away but he wouldn't let her. He held her too strongly in his arms as if he never meant to let go. She requested for him to leave her, but he wouldn't. She tried to break out of his hold and was successful, but he saw her tears!

Kyonki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi, ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, meraa dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

Because you alone are,
Now you only are,
life. You're my life.
My peace, and my pain,
you alone are my love..

He couldn't bear seeing those tears, those tears were like a punishment, torture, pain-they were more hurtful than anything. He couldn't see them, he could never see them. It hurt. Unknowingly, tears started rolling down his eyes , he caused her too much pain to hurt her again! She slowly walked up to him and wiped those drops from his cheeks!

"I can't live without you!"

He pulled her in his embrace and found peace in her arms. She was his peace, but was his weakness''but he loved her! And that was all that mattered!

PART 2

Teraa meraa rishtaa hai kaisaa
Ik pal door gawaaraa nahi

How's this relationship of ours,
I don't like distance of even a moment

He lifted her beautiful face to face him! Those eyes- those very eyes that revealed every emotion she was feeling. Her hair- those tresses that were her most attractive physical attribute! Those lips- luscious and plump, that he leaned in to capture! He couldn't bear this distance between them, whether it was physical or emotional!

Tere liye har roz hain jeete
Tujh ko diyaa meraa waqt sabhi

Every day, I live for you
All my time is for you..

"Yash!"

No, not even his mother could separate them now. Every single minute of his was dedicated to her, and it would remain that way. She broke the kiss, with red cheeks, red as ever!

Koi lamhaa meraa naa ho tere binaa
Har saans pe naam teraa

There shouldn't be a moment of mine without you,
There is your name on every breath..

Those cheeks- vibrant red just made her look ten times as gorgeous! He couldn't help himself but move his lips to her forehead and eyes planting pecks there respectively. Those cheeks, kissable as ever! He gently bit her cheeks which was even for him to let out a moan,'Aarti!'

Kyonki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi, ab tum hi ho
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

Because you alone are,
Now you only are,
life. You're my life.
My peace, and my pain,
you alone are my love..

He couldn't bear the sweet torture anymore, he had to have her! Yes, he wanted her! He bridged the emotional gap between them but the physical one had to be bridged. Their last night was called a mistake by him but now, he needed her! She was his and he would find salvation in her!

PART 3

Tum hi ho,, tum hi ho

It's only you!

He stared deep into her eyes and all he could reflect on was their love, their love story and all they went through for this. Mostly, what she went through to earn his love, the hell she had to conquer for him to love her.

Tere liye hi jiya main,

Khud ko jo yun de diya.

For you I live,

Because I have given myself to you!

When he finally surrendered and gave up to her, it was as if in return, he got his life back. Being sucked in the illusion that he could not love anyone else but Arpita made him neglect her. She never gave up, she always supported him, through thick and thin and she never neglected him. She became his life, and he was hers.

Teri Wafa Ne Mujhko Sambhala

Saare ghamon ko dil se nikala

You loyalty had kept me in control,

All the pain has gone away from my heart.

She had so many chances to run away, she had so many chances to give up, she had so many reasons to ill-treat his children, sorry, their children, but she never did that. She was loyal and she never left him, she was always there, she rids me of all my pain.

Teri saath mera hai nasseb juda

Tujhe paake adhoori naa raha hmm!

My destiny is just with you,

When I got you I became complete! Hmm!

Yes, he gave up and was engulfed by her love but he could not deny the fact that they were meant to be, they were made for each other, they were never made to be separated, and not even God could contradict those statements.

Kyonki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi, ab tum hi ho
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho (X2)

Because you alone are,
Now you only are,
life. You're my life.
My peace, and my pain,
you alone are my love..

"I love you!"

"I love you too!"

The light of their confession overcame the darkness all around them!

jikky_84 aka Asha

Punar Vivah is the only serial which I have followed from the first episode to last episode without missing a single one. It had a wonderful storyline and an amazing cast and crew with leads Yash and Arati who are very much like any of us with many flaws and these flaws in their character is what makes them perfect for each other. This is one tele serial which will always remain close to my heart.

Would like to thank Mittals and the entire cast and crew for giving us Punar Vivah and Gurmeet and Kratika for giving us Yash and Arati.

Wish everyone in the cast all the very beat for their future projects. God bless you all.

nisla

Love Punar Vivah sooo much will miss Guru n Kratika  alottt.

tanubag

ARYA is the best thing for me that has happened on indian tv after GEET.I will miss them a lots...All us fans have been with them from the start of their journey!! I can remember in starting they used to hate each other. In the beginning aarti thought yash is not a good guy. After their marriage the things start to change but the twist come in Mumbai track then misunderstandings goes on high but again things start to change and arya fall in love with each other and their romantic journey start. The result of all these is our sweet aayu. I am really gonna miss all the cast of pv. Specially yash, aarti , their four kids and last but not least I will miss the bonding between yash , pankaj and prateek. Wish them all the best for their future projects...gurmeet and kratika rock!!! Punar vivah rock!!

pal_mahan

A farewell message for PV and Gurmeet

Started watching Punar Vivah only for the sake of Gurmeet' He was the sole reason I got engrossed in the  concept' I never like Kratika with him since I was so in love with Maaneet and love their chemistry. But soon, Kratika made her place in my heart. Arya didn't replace Maaneet, but they made their own special place in my heart' With the events, the chemistry of Arya flourished and their bond looked more stronger both onscreen and offscreen' I started loving the off beat chemistry in the start, since that was the need of the story and then they chemistry became so sizzling and cute with so many hot and cute scenes.

Both Gurmeet and Kratika looked even more comfortable with the passage of time which reflected in their cute scenes. There was no unnatural and forced acting (scenes might be), but their acting was always natural. And now, I am in love with Arya' The cute cute scenes just make the day for me' Though the story is so messed up and writers are rushing in to start the new season, but Gurmeet and Kratika are doing full justice to their characters.

With PV, I got to know some awesome actors like Zaheedaji, Chetan sir, Pankaj Kukreti, Dishank, Leena Jumani, Samragyi, Akshay Dogra, Heena Parmar, Amit sir and not to forget BUAJI' I mean, everybody did their job at par and are still doing' hats off to each and every person of PV team for making such an awesome show but sad the PH, writers killed the story and the channel coudnt understand the depth the concept and decided to pull the plug.

But everything happens for a reason and definitely for something good. So, hoping and wishing a very bright future to Gurmeet and Kratika and whole cast of PV'

For me, PV meant Arya and if there's so Arya then definitely NO PV 2 for me' The new story might be good but cant see any other couple under the title PUNAR VIVAH' Its Gurmeet and Kratika who represent PV for me'

Lots and lots of thanks to the PH for giving us Yash and Aarti and so so so disappointed that the very PH and creatives killed their own baby, the project which had so much potential to run for at least another year is ending so abruptly'

Out journey of PV started with Gurmeet and Kratika and it will on May 17 with the end of their characters'

PV will always have a special place in my heart since it gave me so memories to cherish.

Love you PV' Love you Arya' Love you a lot GURMEET' 

Phalgunik

My experience with Pv

I have had a great enjoyable fabulous journey with Punar Vivaah , the entire jpurney has been remarkable , fabulous cast was a fan of both Gurmeet and KRatika from their previous shows was highly impressed with the concept when it was announced. I love versatile actors and was proud with the fact that both my favourite actors ended up doing something different. I loved the entire cast along with the Dubeys , the Scindia family and special mention for the cute lovely kids Divyam aka Ansh and Palak aka Palak both were fabulous and loved their chemistry with Aarya.

Aarya as a couple loved the chemistry onscreen and the professional friendly camaraderie off screen loved all their moments along with all their stage performances which have been fantabulous and amazing..

I wish them both all the best for all their future endeavors and frankly more than Gurmeet am going to miss Kratika a lot. Shes been an inspiration to me her total personality and the ways shes handled criticism and all. Gurmeet I loved the way he just got into a subtle character like Yash and now frankly Aarya has become my most favourit jodi.

My experiences with the Forum

I started off with the Dragon Club started off by Samanalyse and Jyoti and the expreirences have been amazing. I have made some great friends. The entire forum is so mature and sane and devoid of bashing and mockings that I just love the mutual respect seen in the forum for all the actors. I am gonna miss this forum a lot and frankly dont think will ever find such a great forum again. This may be my first forum of If and i have tremendously enjoyed my sojourn here.  

ALEHA2011

Well where do i start i only started watching Punar Vivah in october that to by accident at my mom's place and i got hooked right away.The main reason I then started following it was of Kratika as i am a huge fan of her's and watched all her serials and within 2 days I caught up with PV.I love the concept of the story and the actors have done a wonderful job of putting life in to the characters.

The chemistry between Kratika & Gurmeet is awesome and the comfort level they share is shown on screen as well also the rest of the cast has also done a fab job and i wish them all the best in there future projects.I also wish Gurmeet all the best in his life and all his future plans.
Kratika i really wish u all the best in life always keep smiling and really hope to see u on screen very soon do plz keep as posted ur the only reason i watched this serial and fell in love with it,really going to miss seeing u on screen.

lot of luv,
ALEHA

--Iqra--

I've been watching Punar Vivah since the very first episode, and it very quickly became a part of my daily routine. It was a perfect family drama with an excellent social message, now that it is coming to an end I want to thank everyone! 

Thank you Zee TV for airing such a beautiful show. Thank you Shashi-Sumeet Mittal Productions for coming up with this excellent social message of remarriage. 

Thank you, Shobhit Jaiswal, Anil Nagpal, Seema Mantri, and Usha Dixit for writing such a beautiful script that never hurt us, and for lines that we will never forget. 

Thank you, Manish Khandelwal, Hemant Prabhu and Arvind Gupta for being the directors. 

Thank you Kamal Khan & Pamela Jain for singing 'Punar Vivah' and 'Yeh Dil Hai' and imprinting our hearts with your voices, we'd feel very empty without you. 

Thank you, Gaurav & Shailesh for the lyrics that cover my math books!

Thank You: Gurmeet Choudhary, Kratika Sengar, Dishank Arora, Leena Jumani, Chetan Pandit, Dolly Minhas, Pallavi Rao /Ananya Khare, Rakesh Kukreti, Samragyi Nema, Akshay Dogra, Heena Parmar, Amit Singh Thakur, Geeta Tyagi, Pankhuri Jain, Amita Udgata, Ashish Kapoor, Roma Bali, Divyam Dama, Palak Dey, Dhriti Mehta, Shweta Munshi, Zahida Parveen, Sarwar Ahuja / Vineet Raina, the baby (s) playing Aayu Yash Sindhia, the actor playing Vedant Pankaj Sindhia, and the actress playing Vedika Pankaj Sindhia. For playing your respective characters and breathing the life into them. For making us hate, and live you. For going Aw.. and Ah!!.. at your every moves and for being so committed and hard working!! We love you so much!! 

You are all such amazing actors and without all of you Punar Vivah could never have become the Punar Vivah we so dearly love today. I also want to thank all the actors and actresses who made cameo appearances and performances and helped Yash and Aarti come closer. Thank you Gurmeet and Kratika for creating such amazing chemistry between Yash and Aarti, and making us love Aarya so much.

Thank you Bhopal, I'll miss SM so much! Oh, and Mumbai, thanks so much, we'll never forget the amazing scenes you have given us! Thank you Zee Awards for giving us performances we will cherish for the rest of our lives. I'll never forget Punar Vivah or Aarya, thank you IF PV Forum for being so dear, so mature and so caring, It was an amazing journey! Thanks Deepz and Jyoti, you are amazing mods!! 

Thank you Written Updaters, Live Updaters, NL Team, our Roll Callers, up loaders, FF, SS, and OS writers, VM Makers, Dragon Club and every single PV forum member!! Congratulations on #1, and all the awards our PV related have ever received!

Farewell Punar Vivah, Good Luck to everyone related to Punar Vivah, you will always have a special place in my heart, I love you and I wish you all the best for your future! πŸ˜³

Har uljhan ko suljhaye kasak meethi si dejaye aakhirdil hai na, dil hai na. Yeh dil hai, yeh dil hai, yeh dil hai. Sab iss dil ki hi toh mushkil hai...Yeh dil hai, yeh dil hai, yeh dil hai. Sab iss dil ki hi toh mushkil hai... Punar Vivaah <3

--Iqra--

Mariyaoshinrony aka Mariya

KavyaPreya

Can I see thee stand😭
On the looming land?😭
Dost thou wave with thy white hand😭
Farewell, farewell?😭
I could think that thou art near,😭
Thy sweet voice is in mine ear,😭
Farewell, farewell!😭
While I listen, all things seem😭
Singing in a singing dream,😭
Farewell, farewell!😭
Echoing in an echoing dream,😭
Farewell, farewell!😭

Edited by princess121993 - 10 years ago

leeguru

Punarvivah is my favourite the only show i watch so sad its ending so soon the show is my energy,my happiness,everything can't digest the fact that my show leaving me any way
Love punarvivah forever will never forget the happiness u gave me
Love u arya can't come out of your magic
love u gurmeet and kratika and total cast of punarvivah love u forever definately i support u 
All the best
love forever β€οΈ

ns1970

For me as it's saying goodbye to my family yes family you guys became my family a little over a year ago and i didn't think i will have to say goodbye so soon.I come from an island in the Caribbean called Trinidad and Tobago and you would not believe how many fans you have here. Aarti and Yash two amazing actors in my eyes beaning the best i wish you two all the best in your future endeavors and fingers cross hoping to see you together again.I only have your memories to last a lifetime

ALL THE BEST 
I LOVE YOU GUYS

amourfouGC

SilverFairy

Will Miss Aarti&Yash and The Rest Of The Cast Of PV. It Was A Wonderful Show.

Hope To See The Cast In Different Serials. Good Luck To The PV Cast Members. 

RA17 aka Riya

Gurmeet 

how to begin i like you as lord Ram and then you played THE MSK but the acting which i never know before was introduced to me by YASH SURAJ PRATAP SCINDHIYA 
I never know before that i too can love a person not knowing him much and not romantically but with the work he do 
I never know before that love can be so pure n eternal 
SO, All I can say that you made me believ in love n a person like yash will come in my life too

All the best with your new show n movie, will surely like to wacth you more as it is treat watching you .
Also, one small request that although it wont be possible for you to choose your costars but hope you find someone like Kratika not becuase i am more biased towards her or being her fan or so as not for the sake of chemisrty n favourity jodi but as two compatabile actors gives the best shot i believ

Wishing you n Debina have a great married life with full of hapiness, ealth n preosperity.

Kratika

Well to begin with I like P2 a lot she is very cute a ditoo copy of prerna was very well potrayed then I ate you as Nana as you left abigail charcter in very difficult situation.
then i enjoyed your reality show on bollywood I admire you for potray a strong charcter the great JKR .Initally i was shocked how can you take a simple role n that too of a mother then i started my journey in punar vivah n i fall in LOVE with AARTI YASH SCINDHIYA 

Achild as a orphan always looking for love n the first love which was not true but still she gave  what she all have n then  DIL cum daughter played for Dubeys then a motherhood which was ready to embrace you your first love betryed you n left you nowhere but then again you come up n fight gainst all odds for your ANSH
then your whole life agians surrounds your world called ANSH even got remaaried for him n only him n later your world was overwhlemed n life was comleted with the love of a MAN who every woman idolizes YAS ad your journey from yash and Aarti to AarYa ( we call you as GURIKA Too :-))

Kratika I honesltly never though that a tv buff like me will confined to one show n that makes me think it even over above my work being a work holic
Kratika I was never crazy n now no more i want to be for any show like that... that doesnot mean i am not goind to see any show but not like PV maniace i have become.

I will follow you in your next project which again will be  a masterpiece as it will showcase your acting skills n excellence at par,

Kratika Sengar 
take a pride to be your fan
for captuting the true essence of woman as aarti 
salute you as JKR ,take a bow for grey shad naina ,and love you a lot for P2

Keep smiling n rocking now waiting ofr your next tp update my list :-)

Kratika Sengar DEAR YOU ARE FAB ACTOR AND AWESOM AS IN PERSON..LOVE YOU

Kratika Sengar u are the best mere number doesnt show ture capabilty of actor n you have class appeal dear

really take a big pride to be your fan

All the best dear for the journey we call LIFE ... God bless you will all the happinees, wealth, prosperity and health... take care ..love you alot

thanks is small word but no more will be said for what magic you have created in my life .

Hope you again found great costar like gurmeet n touch a new sky of success...

mjht_admirer 

Punar Vivaah - Zindegi Milegi Dobara.

Wooowww!!! Just simply wowww!! What an amazing journey we had and so many ups and downs but finally very sweet and memorable moments. There were some episodes when we felt it out of the storyline or sometimes it didn't connect us, but still we watched it coz of the love and respect for the show

I still remember the initial promos of the show, where Yash and Aarti were shown in their bedroom and Aarti praising Yash's first wife and he smilingly remembering her and then asks Aarti about her husband and her reply was a complete silence and then...Punar Vivaah - Zindegi Milegi Dobara

The title said everything about the show and the storyline caught me and made me addicted towards it &lemme tell u all, m not a TV serial fan or a regular TV serial watcher. But the concept itself is soo much needed to get some limelight and when i saw it happening in form of a TV serial, I got attracted. The concept was different, coz unfortunately even in today's mindset, people start talking weirdly about divorcees/widows/widowers... and its sooo sad. 

So I wanna thank the story writer and the entire production team of Punar Vivaah for giving us such a wonderful and natural story. Thanku Shashi-Sumit for producing Punar Vivaah.

& last but not the least, a big big big big big thanku to alll the stars of the show. Gurmeet, Kratika, Dishank, Leena,, Rakesh, Samragyi, Ananya, Vineet, Chetan Pandit, Zaheeda, Geeta Tyagi, Heena and Dimple. Thanku thanku thanku thanku sooo much for all the wonderful show u are giving us. 

All the very best to one and all. May you all have a bright future and happy life.

Love you all.

loads of love
Vinu

uluvmg

PV is not only a show to me but also a new life to live...hats off to the whole PV casts to support eachother & feel as a non-fiction show... One of the most memorable moment of PV is when Ansh won the race with Yash besides Aarya were verymuch upset about divorce..& aarti had sweet feeling for Yash.. & then lovely Aarya chemistry througout show..

While we may never fully and adequately express how much we felt loved throughout the show we hope this (last) letter will at least express just a little of what we feel, about how much we cherish and love each one of you(casts) in the show...

With mixed emotions, also express sadness and joy about leaving the casts specially Aarya for the past year. The joy is from having different & awesome show to Aarya after PV the sadness is leaving the show very early..

once again pray that you afford new & awesome future & we will always support our love and respect that we have shown to you through these years," 

May our gracious God continue to bless you in all your future plans as you continue to live in our heart and to be God's love to all over life..

umaa..

swaggerchick16 aka Kesha

I would like to say goodbye to every one especially those whom I have become very close with I will deffo miss guys especially d perverted ones lol I have no idea wen we may tlk again but I jus wanna let u all knw tht I will miss u guys like crazy n all our crazy convos. hihi I hope tht PV2 will be successful n live up to everyone's expectations nd I hope tht we can all give it a chance cuz I'm sure a few of us may hav started watching d show cuz of d actors but then came to love d storyline so maybe this storyline may be really good too anyway 

bye bye
khuda hafiz
adios amigos
n i don't knw any other lang. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=icvmumo4ls4[/YOUTUBE]

billieberry

It is never easy to say goodbye bt every thing has to come to an end so is our favourite punar vivah.

To punar vivah creation team, crew members, cast, and everybody who had his or her contribution to make pv a sucess all i say is: It may be had to say goodbye but the GOOD with it is a promise of something better.

To AARYA/GURIKA 

As u take your new road,

we wish u a cup of success,

A pint of happiness, And a jug of achievement.

May u live the life of ur dreams each moments.

will miss u aarya, love u loads and forever

Billie <3

J.M.Singh  aka Joshua

Thank you Gurmeet and Kratika and the rest of the Punar Vivah Cast for  entertaining us.Your acting was exceptional. Aarya(Aarti and Yash) is a rocking couple and will definitely be missed. Best of luck for your future projects and hope you will be back soon. 

-Josh

Salvatore-nina

What do I say about Punar Vivah that hasn't already been said? It feels as if I already exerted myself on discussing how awesome this show is. I first came to know about the show through India Forums and as more articles and news came out on the show, I grew more excited. I started watching the interview segments but after watching the promos, I felt like I had to give this show a try. I'm glad I did and I'm glad I stuck it out all the way till PV1's end. That is a rarity for me who easily gets bored with shows a few months in and I credit that to the amazing writers, CVs, directors, PH, cast, and all of the rest of the team that make up Punar Vivah.

I am especially thankful to Punar Vivah for bringing Kratika and Gurmeet together as leads. I knew Kratika was a fantastic actress since she was in Jhansi ki Rani but it was Punar Vivah which helped me appreciate Gurmeet as an actor and as an individual. It was through this show that I found such great actors not just among the leads but among the ensemble cast as well.

When the news of Punar Vivah's ending hit, I thought it was either a rumor or that the show will eventually get to complete a few more months, at least until it completes 400 episodes. Sadly, that wasn't happening but now that I look back at it, I realize it was a good decision on the part of the PH to end this show on a good note. Hopefully we can look back at this show and remember it as a path-breaking and amazing show that gave us such fantastic realistic and flawed characters and wonderful memories to cherish. I wish the entire team of Punar Vivah a success in all of their upcoming ventures. Good luck!

- Nina

lovely_nikki 

Gurmeet and Kratika

Before PV I dint knew anything about you Gurmeet and Kratika. I didn't knew your names, or in which serials you had worked before. Infact I had not even seen you before. 

I saw you both for the first time in PV's first promo. And I was intrigued by both of you. One week after PV aired I was so impressed by your acting skills and expressions that I decided to find out about you both ( which I had never done in my whole life before, for any actor and actress ).

I started learning things about you. The more I learned the more impressed I was. You both are humble and genuine and have a heart of a gold. Words seems less to describe what I feel about you Gurmeet and Kratika. 

For me you both are very Special. You both have made a very special place in my life and in my heart. Which no one will ever replace.

Gurmeet and Kratika I'm proud of you and I'm proud to be your fan.

LOVE YOU GURMEET.

LOVE YOU KRATIKA.

WAITING FOR YOUR FUTURE VENTURES. AND HOPE TO SEE YOU BOTH WORKING TOGETHER.

WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK AND BEST WISHES IN THE WORLD.

sahelilovesarya

It was a lovely journey with Yash & Aarti.. 

The way they took us through their every ups & downs is very commendable.. They would forever occupy a special place in my heart.. Their journey from being complete strangers, to parents, to friends, to lovers & finally to HUSBAND & WIFE was portrayed in a brilliant way.. Their slow realisation of their love for each other, building the trust, keeping the family together, developing an immense respect for each other through thick & thin, being with each other t were very realistic.. YASH & AARTI are irreplaceable.. That their story is ending so soon with so many areas still left to be explored in their relationship is in itself a BIG SHOCKER & difficult to digest.. Nonetheless, it was a wonderful experience with YASH & AARTI.. 

Love them like anything.. In short, they proved very diligently that yes indeed ZINDAGI MILTI HAIN DOBARA.. They delivered the message of the show to us flawlessly nothing could have been better !!  The show would be thoroughly missed by me as it has become a very INTEGRAL part of my daily routine but since LIFE HAS TO GO ON, I too have to only live on the sweet memories of YASH & AARTI, the true soul mates who taught us how to FALL IN LOVE...AGAIN !! 

ilan_kart92 

I still remembered the day when I saw the promo on Zee TV on PV ..the one Aarti fall to Yash ki bahu mein..I was totally attracted to the handsome guy n made up my point that I should watch tis show..I know Kratika in JKR as I followed the show til the end..

Then the day arrived tat I was totally attracted to Gurmeet .Pv changed my pov about remarriage -AND YES ZINDAGI MILENGI DOBARA !!!! Gurmeet n Kratika pair up to become my favourite jodi on tv now..Their chemistry was superb no other jodi could set the screen on fire like them..I must said I will miss all the moments in Pv ..I never missed any episode of Pv so far n proud to be one the fan of this show.I will not forget all the time that I used to do even wen I go other place still will watch PV online ..PV is a must watch show n become part of my daily routine..

When heard the rumuors that Pv going to end , I thought it was just a rumuor as Gurmeet n Kratika said they will continue the show til 1000 episode..Pv made me completely fall in love Gurmeet n Kratika tat I always check on their latest update everytime online..GURIKA rocksss in PV !!!! I was so devastated when know that PV going to end this month n could accept tat..How I will continue my life without PV now ?? BUT ONE THING I REALISED THAT EVERY GOOD THINGS END SO THAT BETTER THINGS CAN BEGIN ...!!

I wished I can see this amazing jodi again in some other show together ..n when that happen it will be my best day ever !!! I will keep all the masti , romance , fight n everyting related to PV closely in my heart forever ..

Thanks for giving such a wonderful jodi GURIKA in PUNAR VIVAH !!! 

NOTHING CAN REPLACE PV IN MY HEART FOREVER!!!!

Edited by LoveViShalini - 10 years ago

1HappyGrl aka Jac

I'm not good at "goodbyes" because I don't like saying goodbye. Punar Vivaah has been serendipity for me -- a happy accident -- because I had no idea I would love the show so much when I stumbled upon the first promo. Then, I saw the first episode and I knew for certain that I would be along for the journey. What a great journey it has been! The Mittals have given us a wonderful exploration into the human heart, love, and family. I admire their attention to detail and characterization. I'm grateful to them for assembling such a fine cast -- Chetan, Zahida, Rakesh, Samragyi, Dishank, Leena, Ananya, Geeta, Amit Singh Thakur, among so many others.

I'm especially grateful for the casting of Gurmeet and Kratika as Yash and Aarti. I didn't know either of them before watchingPunar Vivaah, but while watching the show, they have been a revelation as actors and as people. I'm so glad they accepted these roles and played their characters with conviction. My favorite scenes have always been the ones where Yash and Aarti speak without words. I remember how little they verbally communicated when they were just married. It was, honestly, a little frustrating at first for me. But, the more they understood each other and loved each other, the more fluently they spoke through their silence. I love that about them. The sincerity and expression both Gurmeet and Kratika bring to each scene has been beautiful to watch.

Punar Vivaah has set a high standard in performance, writing, direction, and production. You've made this an absolutely wonderful viewing experience for me. This original installment of the show has ended way too soon, but this is not goodbye. This is a thank you to the entire Punar Vivaah team. Thank you so much for being so good at what you do! I wish everyone success in the ventures they pursue in the future.

Jac

maha9 

My heart felt wishes to my dear punar vivaah u gave us all the happiness with the most cute jodi GURIKA, my evergreen favorite couple..

each and every episode did not miss to see my enthusiasm, especially the romantic scenes of arya is the most beautiful ever seen with level of matureness... it will remain in our hearts as evergreen memories... 

Thank u so so much for entertaining me with such a wonderful story, cast and best leading couple  however parting from my dearest show hurts me..

Now i am happy with my memories and will retain it fresh forever...

I WISH THE ENTIRE TEAM OF PUNAR VIVAAH, GURMEET JI AND KRATIKA DI...

A WHOLEHEARTED WISH FOR THEIR SUCCESSFUL FUTURE...

may ur life blossom with flying colors ...

here is a small poem for my dear pv :

no one ever ruled my heart till i fell for gurika ;

their first glance made a deep impression in me

but that was shared by pv too...

now i sealed my heart with gurika and pv inside safely..

thou canst escape ever from me 

and this place canst be replaced by anything in future too 

LOVE U SO MUCH PV AND DEAR GURIKA 

abhiya_crazyluv  aka thabeer

Hi Gurmeet,Kratika and whole cast of punar vivah 

ist of all wana thx to all of u for making my Lyf
beautiful wth ur presence.
punar vivah n u guys must say best 
thngs happened in my Lyf.
I m v sad tht pv going off air.
for me pv means only yash n Aarti.if
there is no ArYa then it means no pv.
prateek aka Dishank: u r v Cute n lov u always 
whn u call Aarti bhabhi as Ghundi Bnani.
paridhi aka leena: u r v innocent n look perfect wth dishank.
Lankan n Visio bhabhi: beautifully portrayed the role
of bary bhaiya n bHabhi. Lov ur pair.
Maya bua: lov ur acting skills n will miss ur baghwan ki
qassam..awww.

kids: Ansh u were too cute n naughty same for palak n Payal. 
Radha maa, aakash,ishita, aman, prashant,neelam: Thnku for
entertaining us.Arpita: u were too cute n gorgeous n fully enjyed ur stry
wth jaany yasshhuu.

gaytri ma n papa scindiya: my 2 most fav character, lovvv
ur acting skills n pair. Cheatn uncle I nvr cncentrate on any
senior charactrof. Any serial. Bt pv made me crazy abt ur 
Acting skills, will miss u guys. N as fathr. Mothr u were superb.

Gurmeet n Kratika: jaaanuuu Gc lovvv u n will miss u
badly. Pv was the ist serial I saw urs.. n I became ur dieheart
fan n today m krazily in lov wth u... U r charming.handsme, cute
innnocent. Dashing.lovvv u jaaanu Gc.king of Xpresssions, Gurmeet Chaudhary.

KRATIKA LOVVV uuu meri jaan, lovvv ur acting skills
lovv ur hairs, lovvv ur eyes n lovvv ur persnality.
lov ur acting skills n xpressions.

U r v cute n look Gorgeous wth charming jaaanu Gc..
willl misss u all badly.
stay blessed
pls remain in cntact through twittr.

mittals: hey sir thx for making r Lyf beautiful wth pv.
only 1 cmplain u didn't cast pv family in ,2nd season n made us 
sad n cry as u promised tht pv will cmplete 1000epi byways.

regards,
Tabeer 

p/s: lovvv kratika, Gurmeeet n punar vivah
n Ye dil song was magical n melodeous n suits on magical ArYa.

disha_rajdev 

Punar Vivah- I don't even know what is this stands for because I didn't know hindi. Then slowlyPunar Vivah had spread its magic in myself through a glimpse of it.At first I watched it on television in my country Malaysia along with Malay subtitle.Then,I started to watch it online and at first there was a very huge problem for me-the language.Usually I will watch it and then will read the written updates.It was my daily routine and Punar Vivah was nothing to me.

But slowly Punar Vivah had changed my entire life include my personal life.I had stopped to read the written updates and am able to understand the language through the actions of the leads.It had touched me in a way that none of the daily soap had do.I can say it proudly while patting my chest that Yash and Aarti are the symbol of the true love and they had create the magic of LOVE in this epic,Punar Vivah!!!

The main cast,Gurmeet and Kratika had done a great job in forming Yash and Aarti.I am so thankful to them for giving souls into the character.I will be always grateful for Gurmeet andKratika for taking this roles.Without Yash and Aarti I won't able come to this whole journey of my life.They both had planted the true meaning of love within myself who hates the love.

Punar Vivah is the first daily that I had attached this much.When hear about ending,I feel like the world is ending for me.And had started to hate the producers because they are replacing Gurmeet and Kratika.I just can't accept the truth.After sometime I starts to think rationally and now am able to accept it.Am not fully able to accept it.Its all because of the Punar Vivah I had learntwhat is LOVE...

I also had learnt that If we are brave enough to fall in love then must be brave enough to face the struggles too although it will give pain.Through this Punar Vivah I had learnt something that is most important thing in life !!! TRUST...I had learnt that without trust the relationship is nothing !!!

Okay I doesn't want to ramble more because If I started talk about Punar Vivah it will go on and on...

Conclusively,I would like to thank to the entire crew of Punar Vivah for giving this high standard daily soap.This whole journey of Punar Vivah won't be complete without the efforts of each and every person on this crew.Again a very very huge THANK YOU to the entire Punar Vivah team

And my special Thank you to Shashi Ma'am and Sumeet Sir for choosing Gurmeet and Kratika as the lead and I will always be grateful to you for that!!!

Thank you so much for giving us Punar Vivah and we had loved it,still loving it and will love it forever.Gurmeet and Kratika had nailed it as Yash and Aarti.We will miss you so much!!! We all will cherish each and every Aarya moments 

Thank you and good luck for the new season !!!

anu93

I really don't know where to start with... Punar Vivah and Yash Aarti are really really close to my heart...When I saw promos of PV I was excited to see how they show this unique concept  was never shown on TV and slowly and steadily I feel in love with Yash and Aarti and their silent subtle yet sizzling chemistry totally mesmerized me...

Hats Off to Gurmeet Choudhary and Kratika Sengar for their hardwork n dedication and for the soul n life they put in Yash and Aarti

Yash Aarti gave me many sweet memories to cherish  

It feels like somedays before PV started and now Its ending...Time flew so fast...

Yash Aarti will remain in my heart forever I'll miss Gurmeet Kratika as ArYa and entire cast of PV a lot... Punar Vivah Season 1 cast is BEST

I know show is nearing towards its end but Punar Vivah is like once in life time

Gurmeet and Kratika I wish U both All the very Best for ur future projects and I pray n wish that u both get lots n lots of success in ur life  

With Lots of Love n Respect

-Anuja

KrantiGuru_JKR  aka miti

Punar Vivah is not a show I watched just for entertainment but also I am emotionally attached to it.Thank you so much PH , CVs , directors and of course actors for giving such a beautiful story. Punar Vivah - Zindgi Milegi Dobara will always be remembered for leaving great impact on viewer's heart & on society.All actors put the life into the characters and this is the reason for being so much attached to this show & not only leads but all the actors.

I always loved Gurmeet & Kratika in previous shows and watching them together was the biggest treat. Thank you Gurmeet & Kratika di for creating a magical pair of yash & aarti & which will be memorable & always close to the heart.Feeling emptiness & really sad as the journey of yash & aarti is ending now & will miss this show , AarYa , all the actors & also off-screen masti that we got to watch but still life goes on so heartily wishing luck to the whole cast for the future projects.
Gurmeet & Kratika di, you both have been very much special & always very close to my heart & will always be.I am proud to be your fan.
Good luck & love u .

Euphoria aka Anu

Punar Vivah has been more than a show for me. It has touched me in a way that no show ever in the past has managed to and the credit for that goes to a lot of people. A very big thank you to Shashi Ma'am and Sumeet sir for taking the risk of crafting a show like Punar Vivah. The concept itself is so unique and one that has never been explored before. Despite all the criticisms that you had faced from the conception of the show, you had the confidence in the story and the cast and that is why we fans love Punar Vivah today. Also, the casting directors have done an exceptional job in selecting the actors. Not only the leads, but every supporting actor (even the kids) too has been carefully selected which is why we can say that no one would have been able to essay the roles of the various characters apart from those who have been selected to do so.

Yash and Aarti epitomize love. They have been faced with so many troubles and yet one thing that has remained the same despite that all is their love for each other. From cohabitants to soulmates in true sense, this journey has been an amazing one for me and this journey has been made memorable and worthwhile thanks to Gurmeet, Kratika and the directors. When 2 powerful and nuanced actors come together, the scenes are ought to be perfect. This perfection would be missed once Punar Vivah ends. I wish the entire team, especially Gurmeet and Kratika, all the very best for their future endeavours. Gurmeet and Kratika, you would be missed. Hopefully, both of you would make a comeback together some day. I don't mind waiting for that day because I know that it would be worth the wait.

A special thanks to Gurmeet and Kratika for taking up such a different show and not paying any heed to all that your detractors had to say. You guys have proven them all wrong and have shown to the world how powerful and different your chemistry is. Lots of love for you both.

MelodiousDreams aka Borna

"Umeed ki pheron mein...zindagi milegi dobara..."

A journey of 15 months, which began with questions...Two people can remarry, but can they develop a bond of trust? Can they weave dreams together? Can they fall in love again?

Yash and Aarti, two individuals sent on apparently diverging paths...Two broken individuals who crossed paths many times, not knowing that those paths were meant to converge...They didn't know that they would one day be bound together for the sake of their children...They didn't expect that one day, after painstakingly building a relationship of respect and trust, they would grow to love each other so deeply that, more than physical distances, any silence and emotional distance between them would be akin to torment. After all, when two halves of a whole unite with bonds so strong, it is impossible to truly break that whole.

Sumeetji and Shashiji: Thank you so very much for bringing this wonderful story to our screens! Stories that are layered, with intricate character development and pathos, are made into shows very rarely; everything fell into place so perfectly with this show and while I am sad that this journey is coming to an end when it probably could have gone on longer at its normal, realistic, steady pace, I am choosing to look at the episodes that you have given us with a smile.

I stumbled across the promos of Punar Vivaah online quite by chance, and those promos alone were enough to pull me out of my self-imposed exile from Indian TV. The more I learned about the thoughts that went behind the decision to make this show in addition to the challenges and criticisms that it faced, the more impressed I became - and now, after following this story closely for the entire duration of its 15-month run, I can only say that I am extremely thankful that I found this show! And that is a massive understatement. This is the first show that I have followed from before the telecast date of the first episode until the very end, and every day I am impressed by the dedication, collaborative efforts, and synergy of the entire team of people who worked tirelessly behind the scenes and in front of the camera to bring your vision of this story to life.

I genuinely admire the way that you both stood at the helm of Punar Vivaah and continued to craft this story in a manner that catered to both the casual observer and the more detail-oriented viewer. That is a very, very tricky balance to maintain, but your team has done it so well! One of the things I love most about this show is how sensitively everything is handled. The characters' feelings and motivations are presented, their personalities are delved into, and when I watch Aarti or Yash or the other Scindias or the Dubeys, I can understand the reasons behind their behavior because each of them is an actual person within the universe you have created - each person has feelings and thoughts and experiences that shaped them and influenced them, just like us. While it is easy to impose moral decisions as outsiders (and as "omniscient" viewers), I choose to see things from the characters' perspectives within the narrative - that is one of Punar Vivaah's greatest strengths, I feel...It is so close to reality that the feelings evoked from the audience are a result of this fictional world taking on a life of its own. I love the amount of attention that is given to detail at every point in this story - the wind chimes were an element with a continuing presence from the days of the promos until now that amazes me still - and the way all those details are linked and woven together is incredible! There's a sense of coherence to the narrative; the subplots for every character enhance the overall story, but they are not just incorporated to remind us of the lead characters. The subplots run in parallel and crisscross with the larger story arc, and that makes for a very strong and engrossing story. You found an excellent cast and I especially cannot thank you enough for bringing Gurmeet and Kratika together in this show! I genuinely feel like they were destined to be Yash and Aarti. I wish you all the best, Sir and Ma'am, for all your future projects! I would love to see you as producers of a new project involving Gurmeet and Kratika because this creative/actor combination has been beyond brilliant, but for now, I will be watching and re-watching Punar Vivaah - Zindagi Milegi Dobara many, many times. Thank you for giving us this beautiful, beautiful story to cherish forever!

Kratika: If left to my own devices, I would definitely end up writing page after page about how incredibly grateful I am that I saw the 3rd promo of Punar Vivaah those many months ago because that was what turned me into an ardent fan and well-wisher of yours for life - all in less than 30 seconds! Kratika, I sincerely mean it - and I know many, many more agree - when I say that you are an exceptional actor, the best actress of your generation. Before I saw Punar Vivaah, I had no idea that there was an actress out there whose remarkable journey has resulted in giving the Indian entertainment industry a jewel and a powerhouse of talent in every sense. You are the only contemporary actress I have seen who consistently portrays the smallest of nuances so effortlessly and so beautifully - the shifts of emotion in your eyes, the way you use every fiber of your being to convey emotions, your superlative vocal inflection and voice modulation...There were hints of the nuanced actor in P2 and Naina from your earlier shows, but Manu/Rani Laxmibai and now Aarti are the two roles that I will always remember as your best. Your ability to completely transform into your characters has always left me spellbound. The manner in which you transition smoothly between so many emotions in a matter of seconds is amazing. Your portrayal of Aarti is sensitive and so, so powerful, Kratika. There have been countless times when I have cried along with Aarti and marveled at her strength and ability to love in spite of everything that has happened to her; her immense love for her Yashji is beautiful, as is her love for her children and the rest of her family. I would have loved to learn more about her childhood, to see what shaped her into the resilient woman that she is today...But I am grateful that we got a few glimpses into her life as a child earlier in the show. You and Gurmeet are so perfectly matched as co-actors that it's such a delight to watch you react to each other in every single scene, no matter how many times I watch the episodes! There are lots of people who adore your jodi with Gurmeet because of this show, myself included, and that love will only continue to grow because you both did a beautiful job putting soul into the Yash-Aarti relationship. Your subtle acting styles complemented each other so well. I love your honest, candid, unassuming, vivacious nature, and the way you infuse humor into situations but are very serious when you feel strongly about something...You are such a sweet person, and I hope that you always stay happy! Your positivity, smiles, and laughter are infectious and so endearing! All the best for your future projects - I will be on the lookout for them, while re-watching Punar Vivaah - Zindagi Milegi Dobara again and again. I know that you will be a joy to watch, as always! Love you, and thank you for being our Aarti!

Gurmeet: Thank you a thousand times over for deciding to be a part of Punar Vivaah, Gurmeet! This show has revealed to me what a tremendously gifted and dedicated actor you are, and you have found an avid fan in me because of your portrayal of Yash. I had known about your work in Geet, but I had never watched that show. The promos of Punar Vivaah, the Yeh Dil Hai promo in particular, left a strong impression on me...and I knew that I would have to watch the show for its story and its two lead actors because by then I was reeling from the beauty of the subtle, silent, meaningful interaction between Yash and Aarti in that promo - I instantly fell in love with you and Kratika as an onscreen jodi - and the show continued to exceed my expectations each day! Yash's journey has been extremely fascinating, to say the least. When I watch you as Yash onscreen during the last few months of the show's episodes, it's so hard to believe that Yash was once wallowing in misery, a living corpse of a man who loved his late wife and was devoted to her. It was hard to understand Yash initially, for me, but I could feel his pain because your restrained performances brought out a rawness to Yash's hurt that stung and made me want him to come out of the darkness he had enveloped himself in. The gradual transformation in Yash has been SO beautiful to watch, and I applaud you, Gurmeet, for slowly infusing a liveliness into Yash during his transition from being Arpita's Yash/Yashu to being Aarti's Yash/Yashji. One scene of yours that I especially loved was the one where Yash, in a state of torment after returning from Mumbai, staggers into his room and is overwhelmed because he can see Aarti and nearly feel her presence because the sound of rain triggered memories of her...That was a performance worthy of a standing ovation! The entire post-Mumbai phase when Yash was battling with his inner demons and strengthening feelings for Aarti; the later episodes when Aarti confronted Yash about the truth behind her divorcee status; the episodes after Aayu was kidnapped: all of them, and many more, were full of brilliant performances from both you and Kratika because you both are such fabulous actors when it comes to nuanced and restrained portrayals of emotion! You complement each other perfectly as co-actors, and that has been evident ever since the look test and promo shoots. Out of the countless moving performances you have given in this show, those aforementioned scenes of yours stand out as some of the most powerful scenes from Yash's perspective in the show for me. Similarly, Yash's realization and acknowledgement that he does indeed love Aarti was another beautiful scene with a fantastic blend of humor and sweetness, something that have come to associate with Yash-Aarti now. Yash has come a long, long way, and it has been an absolutely amazing journey to behold. Take care, Gurmeet, and I wish you all the best for the future! I look forward to seeing your new projects - I know you will be incredible as always! Thank you for taking the decision to be our Yash! Lots of love!

To the Ensemble Cast: Chetanji, Zahidaji, Dollyji, Amitji, Geetaji, Pallaviji, Ananyaji, Rakesh, Dishank, Samragyi, Leena, Sarwar, Vineet, Akshay, and Heena...Without you, the Scindia parivaar, the Dubey parivaar, and the other integral characters in this story would not have made such a deep impact. Each and every character was given a personality and a story, and each of you lived those roles fully. Every role was important in its own way, because these characters' lives influenced each other, as it so happens in real life. Thank you for bringing those characters' personalities to life.

A very special mention to the children: Divyam, Palak, and Dhriti, you three are an adorable, terrific trio! I really loved seeing you with your on-screen parents because you five were the heartbeats of the show. The three of you are very, very talented and very dedicated - thank you for being our beloved Ansh, Palak, and Payal! Study hard, take care, and hopefully we will see you in other TV projects as well! Lots of love!

To the Crew...

- The Writers and Directors: Endless thanks to everyone involved in crafting this story, its characters, the dialogues...Transforming the written words into something that can be seen and felt, especially when it is a story like this one, must be a task that involves a lot of dedication from everyone. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate the attention to detail in every single scene of this show; the tiniest details, the subtle symbolism, the nuances in the performances...All of that has been incredible to see over the past 15 months, because those tiny details connect in such beautiful ways, tightly weaving together the threads of this excellently executed story. You have touched many, many hearts and have succeeded in depicting this story's positive social messages in ways that are not forceful but leave a strong impact. That is so commendable. The sensitivity with which this show has been presented, from the day of its first episode until its last one, is something that is very, very rare. Thank you so much for bringing this story to life, for giving it a heart and soul and a significant meaning!

- Set Design: Scindia House, the house in Mumbai, the Dubeys' house...All the sets for the houses are lovely! Scindia House in particular is one of the most beautiful sets I have ever seen. It is beautiful and each corner of the house looks like it is actually lived in, and that made it incredibly painful to part with the house when the Scindia family left it! The bathroom set in Yash-Aarti's room is one of the first things I saw and loved in the promos - I am not joking when I tell you that I let out a shriek of happiness when Aarti went into the bathroom in the suhaag raat episodes and locked the door with a click. The fact that the lock got stuck also didn't escape my attention - those are the sorts of details that I am amazed by! Continuity from the promos...The wind chimes, the pillows and bedcovers in Yash-Aarti's room, the vases and decorations, the beautiful translucent curtains in both the Mumbai beach house and in Yash-Aarti's room...So much consistency, and I love it all! That bedroom and bathroom of theirs seem so familiar now, thanks to the promos and the many scenes in those rooms!

- Editing and Music: I still can't watch a single episode without making mental notes to myself about the music. Whether it's the background music that is perfectly matched to the actions of the actors or their expressions, especially when it comes to Gurmeet/Kratika in the Yash-Aarti scenes; whether it is the selection of Hindi film songs that are actually perfect for the situations they are used in...I am so, so, so impressed by the music selection AND the editing! I would have loved to know how the episodes were compiled because the music enhances the performances that are already excellent and the result is a wonderful viewing experience that will always move me, no matter how many times I revisit these episodes.

- Costumes and Styling: How many saris and salwaar suits did you have for each actress?! So many different styles and colors! It's overwhelming, honestly, because I am so used to seeing shows where the heroine or the actors only have one style of clothing that becomes their signature style with various colors but not much actual variation in terms of outfits. Punar Vivaah is an exception for me, and I love it. I love how Aarti's clothing and even the draping of her sari appear to reflect her state of mind within the context of the relationships that shape her life, and it's an added bonus that all the clothes are so pretty! The same applies to Yash, to a certain extent, although his hairstyle sometimes spoke more about his emotional state than his clothing after Arpita's death. I really like how every character's personality is reflected by the clothes they wear or the way they wear their clothing.

Lots of love and best wishes to the entire Punar Vivaah Team for their future endeavors! Thank you all once again for giving us Punar Vivaah - Zindagi Milegi Dobara. It has been a beautiful gift, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart that I was able to witness Yash and Aarti's punar vivaah. Their story will forever remain a classic, iconic tale of life, love, and hope.

Love,
Borna

AnushaGK aka Anu

I never thought that farewell day will come this soon.

First of all THANKS for entertaining us for 1 year PV team
The journey throughout this year is so sweet with loads and loads of happy memories.
ALL THE BEST to all for your future

poonamgarg Aka Poo

WHAT TO SAY DEAR...
i just don't have any words iam shocked  when i listened this news          
Well i just like to say punarvivah was the only serial i was always eager to watch always thinking of it n its dashing handsome actor gurmeet 

I don't want to say good bye to the show but oh well the time has come!
I never thought we will say bye so soon! I never knew Punarvivah will end so soon!        

I will continue watching old episodes and maybe if Mittals care for us, we will get our Punarvivah back!
we r going to miss u Gurmeet n Kritika                  
You did a wonderful job  and brought full justice to the character..hope success comes ur way all the time...tc cheers. .                                 

I LOVE U GURMEET U R THE DREAM...U R THE PASSONπŸ€—
Y R ADORABLE, LOVABLE,SWEETHEART,
ONE OF THE HANDSOME MOST TALENTED N GREATEST STAR   
N REALLY GEM OF A PERSON
 I MISS U SOOO MUCH                
i luvv u 2 d core
without u d life  is nothing 4 me   

Cann't survive without seeing u daily
im sooo disappointed                                 
A Die Hard Gurmeet's Fan
plz tell us ur future projects
All the very best for ur future projects 

UltimateGcian aka Veena 

I watched this show first for GURU then the concept made me liek crazy fan and Kratika this gal won my heart so much and i was ended as her fan too..Now after this one and half year journey suddenly they are going from me..OMG now will miss all😭😭

Punar Viavah when GC took this show i was so happy..I thought Thank God GC coming back to screen soon to entertain us..i was so excited..then i saw he is coming with Kratika sengar..i ws so new to that gal i asked my friends who is she?? they said she is JKR she is a fine actress..I so wanted a gal who can give a takkar to my Guru acting😊 and was waiting for promos...GC was looking so handsome in the photo shoots and all😊

First promo Aired and i saw GC so handsome..kratika so gorgeous..the first promo itslef made me love this show..then second and the third waala Bathroom promo ufff hot one and the 4th was brilliant..Finally my wish came true and show started and i loved the concept so so much which was different in the whole Television i ever seen😊

So Yash and AarTI came on my TV screen..They created magic with their love and beauty and GURIKA chemistry their romance scenes were splendid all long..😳😳.and my Angels Palak,payal; and Ansh they ruled my heart😊..All the characters i loved in  a different different way..SP se leke Bua ji tak😊 till today

I will terribly miss my GURIKA/AARYA and the enire Cast..But should take it and swallow it😭😭..I wish all the cast and crew a great and bright future

Specially for GURIKA Their talent is the like Skyrocket they will soon come back to us with their shows to cherish us in future⭐️

KayAziwa

I don't know what to say, i'm out of word went it come to make a speech..but what i know is i juz want to say thank u so much to Shashi mam n Sumeet sir for giving us a beautiful show with lots of social mesagges n for casting Kratika n Gurmeet together as Aarya..n thanks also to all the team crews , without them all this will be impossible..

I never thought that i'll be so attached with this show,its never happen before with other shows..the journey of 1 year n 4 month(it so short of time, i thought it'll run till 2-3 years more), have made it a special place in my heart.. i feel like juz yesterday i started watching Punar Vivah..it never made me feel bored with the storyline (eventhough sometimes it goes haywire) instead it made me wanted more..i  can't believe i'll be not watching Punar Vivah-Zindagi Milegi Dobara after this anymore..i'll be missing this show n the casts so badly!!!

For Kratika n Gurmeet, thank u n hat off to both of u for taking this challenging characters n manage to make us connected with Aarti n Yash... even though in the early days of Punar Vivah, u guys get lots of criticism(especially Kratika) but it never stop u guys to give us ur best n both of ur hard word truly paid off today!! Taking up/play a matured character with kids is not something to be desired by any actors but u guys takes the challenge n proved to all that u can make it successful..so proud to call myself ur fan..

Really hope to see both of u working together again in a new show, movie or whatever as long as i can see u guys together n finish what u've started properly(only my wishful thinking coz i know it impossible)..

The chemistry between u guys are mind blowing, i never saw that with any couple in Indian Television.. I think i can't watch any other Indian soap without comparing u guys with others couple after this.. See what u've done to me n others too, i believe(jokingπŸ˜†).. I wish u guys a very good lucks n hope that u'll get a good offers for ur next project.. If possible would like to see u guys in a new channel too i.e SP maybe..

p/s:Kratika, u take six months break after JKR finished, plez don't take to long time to comeback this time, will really really miss u if u did...

Not to forgot for Chetanji, Zahidaji, Dollyji n Anayaji, Rakesh, Samragyi, Dishank, Leena, Akhsay n Heena, thank u so much to u guys to be there all the time.. U guys rocks, really love the bonding n masti between all of u including Kratika n Gurmeet.. U guys like a real family to each other..OMG!! i'm going to miss seeing u guys so terribly.. Good luck to each of u for ur next project!! Hope all of u'll get a good offer in hand!!!

This is not good bye coz we'll get to see u all again...Love u guys so much!! Thank u Punar Vivah-Zindagi Milegi Dobara team... U're the best!!!!

gafulu14 aka Alka

I am sad , but happy end of aarya not closing and change.

miss u arya very much, always ck 4 news about u n any new pic.. thats ok this is life. Good luck 4 future

gurmeet u r the king of tellywood n good luck 4 new project,n chamkte raho so we can c u everyday in news

chitsri65

When Emotions are high - words fail. My journey with Punar Vivah was a smooth one - more so with the company of Pvians. As the journey is going to reach its destination...I have no regrets 'cause all the pleasent memories tied with this journey is converted into an Album. Nothing is permanent and that is the sole reason I love the word 'temporary'. Each day..each episode...each post was taken into account as the last day..last episode..last post...for me to enjoy the living moment.

Thanks to the PV team for entertaining me into the serial world with the wonderful and talented cast and also  introducing to the IF family. Hoping to meet you all in our next journey as I believe in 'Hope'. God bless one and all. May peace be with YOU.

Fandeep 

All the best PV1 team.for each member of punar vivah all the best for ur future projects.every moments of yash n aarthi's journey were full of emotions.we lived with them,we cried with them,we laughf with them.we felt the passion of romance with them.we learned how to be a supportive partner to ur spouse.the last but not the least we enjoyed with them.

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR COMING IN OUR LIFE AND MAKING IT MORE UNDERSTANDABLE TO US THROUGH UR JOURNEY.

jyoti06

Its been a wonderful 1 year journey with Punarvivah show as a viewer who started watching this show just as Gurmeet fan who wanted to follow him in his next show but once I started watching the show , not only I got hooked with the storyline and concept but also with rest of the fabulous actors in the show especially Kratika πŸ‘...Today when the journey is coming to an end , I can proudly say that I am a Gurmeet and Kratika fan who have given me two of my most favourite characters Yash and Aarti which will forever remain with me in my memories and I am gonna cherish these memories of PV show and AarYa forever πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...

For me the most memorable part of Punarvivah was AarYa marriage and the Mumbai track which will always be special for me since AarYa and Gurika chemistry was at its peak that time and Mumbai track actually made me accept for the first time that woww AarYa can have a iszzling hot chemistry too especially when I saw their jai jai shiv shankar act and also the hum toh haare sequence πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...Aayu's birth and all those super cute AarYa baby moments were also very special to me .. In fact every single AarYa scene in the show will be extra special for me and even after its end , I m gonna watch them all on youtube for sure especially those beautiful VMs made on AarYa ...

Apart from AarYa , I also got attached to all the 3 kids in the show ..that is Ansh and PayPal and also every single supporting cast from the show whether its Chetan ji or Zaheeda ji or Dishank-Leena or Pankaj-Vidhi , all hv become dear to me and I guess PV is only show where I am equally attached to the supporting cast as well because of their brilliant performances and I am gonna miss them like anything along with GC-KS πŸ˜­πŸ˜­...

But then all good things do come to an end and so I wish the entire cast and crew of PV team all the very best for their future projects and I m sure every single actor from the show will go a long way after the kind of popularity they all received from this show β­οΈ... I really respect the entire cast of Punarvivah for the kind of rapport they share with their viewers and also among them .πŸ‘πŸΌ...

I will also miss this wonderful PV forum and Dragon Club thread too πŸ˜­...PV is the only forum where right from start till end there was never any fight among fan grps or members bashing each other or any sort of division among the PV fans ... We r the only forum which is on top of Chaskameter chart without any fights ...Its our unity and togetherness which have brought us on top of the rankings today and this is what is making me feel even more proud to b part of this wonderful forum which has always spread love , unity and friendship right from start till the end πŸ‘...I m gonna miss this positivity and all my friends from PV forum and Dragon club because I know there wont b another such PV forum ever made with so much of love and positivity πŸ˜­πŸ˜­... But I will always cherish these memories of PV forum and whichever forum I move in next , I m gonna take the example of how PV forum's unity and positivity got us on top of IF ...😳

Overall it was a wonderful and memorable journey with Punarvivah show and this forum ...I will definitely miss this show and GC-KS  but I will always remain thankful to the Mittals for giving me such a beautiful AarYa and such a beautiful story 

cssudha

Hello Mittals, Gurmeet , Kratika and the whole cast and crew of Punar Vivaah , 

Firstly a big big thank you to all of u guys for giving us a beautiful show like Punar Vivaah which indeed had set a high bars in dealing with a realistic issue like Re-Marriage!! This unique concept had made me to hook to the show since its beginning!! And the way Aarti and Yash characterizations had been crafted was just icing on the cake!! πŸ˜ƒ

Just looking at the back a year ago, Aarti and Yash were two different and broken souls immersed in grief with their respective past tragedies but today the same Aarti and Yash were truly and madly in love with each other who had fought all their past baggages and came out successful in their remarriage who first thought that their marriage is just for the kids!! Isn't it amazing?? Their journey has been absolutely, absolutely fabulous!! Being supportive to each other all the time, being each others strength to over come all the hurdles and to the top of it , the love they have for each other is what set AarYa apart from the rest!! Aarti and Yash were such a characters to whom I really got touched wholeheartedly!! And the way Gurmeet and Kratika had brought lives to these characters with their flawless performances was just AWESOME!! A actor who can interprete his/her character emotions and depict them on screen with such ease and grace, such an actor is always appreciated and I have seen that in Gurmeet and Kratika and their portrayal of Yash and Aarti!! U guys were just OUT STANDING!! And U will be remembered for ever as our beloved Yash and Aarti who indeed made this Punar Vivaah a huge success!!

Also last but not the least, I would like to thank all the supportive cast right from Chetanji, Zahidaji, Dishank , Samaragyi, Heena to all the kids Divyam , Palak , Dhriti and our little Aayu...without u guys, this beautiful story wouldn't have been this wonderful!! Thanku so much!! And u all were been fantastic in ur respective roles!!πŸ‘

Finally, a big round of applause to Sumeet Sir and Shashi Mam and the whole crew for their creative abilities in making this show successful!! Yes, its sad that our show is ending but will cherish these memories of Punar Vivaah ever!! To me this show has a very special place in my heart and will always be my all time favorite!! Wishing everyone a very good luck and all the very best for ur future projects!! Love u all and will miss you so much!!

Special message to Gurmeet and Kratika :

Love u loads and loads!! U guys were made of awesome!! And the chemistry u share was absolutely AMAZING!! Its so NATURAL that one cannot say that u guys were acting!! Love all ur scenes!! I couldn't pick one as my favorite but every scene u both share together is always beautiful!! And I love ur off screen camaraderie so much that I fell in love with u guys even more!! Ur mutual respect and appreciation to each other is just wonderful!! Love u for that!! Definitely gonna miss u as jodi and all the fun u share!! Wishing u both a great and successful career ahead!! Good luck with ur future projects!! Keep smiling and be happy!! May God bless you both and I wish ur friendship stay stronger ever!!

Gonna Miss you so so much!! LOVE U GURMEET !! LOVE U KRATIKA!! Lots and lots of hugs and love :)))

yashuaarthi aka Vishva

I love u Guru & Kratz!!!!!
Gonna miss Guruika a lot!!!!!!
Love Guru!!!!!!

"Aarya" -The Beat of My Heart!!!!

"Gurika" -The Soul of My Life!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

"Guru"-The Hot Of My Heart!!!!πŸ˜›
"Kratz"-The Smile Of My Heart!!!!πŸ˜†
"Punar Vivah 1"-The First & Last Of My Life!!!!😳
"Ansh"-The King Of Prince Land!!!!😊
"Palak"-The Queen Of Wonder Land!!!!πŸ˜‰
"Payal"-The Princess Of Silence!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
"Aayu"-The God Of Love!!!!😊

I'm Not A Good Poet!!!!&😊
This isn't A Poem!!!!πŸ˜›
This is Only a Cry Of A Heart Of A PVian!!!!😭
Gona Miss Aarya!!!!😭😭&😭😭
PV!!!!🀒😭
All The Best Guru For Your Future Projects!!!!
All The Best Kratz For Your Future Projects!!!!
Love U Gurmeet Choudhary!!!!!!!
The way I see it,
A GOODBYE just means that
A HELLO will be coming soon.
I hope to meet you again someday.
Though farewells are sad,
mine is filled with happiness,
because you are pursuing better pastures.
May God bless you with success on this new endeavor
The time has come for you to part from us,
We all had wonderful time
Even though it is difficult to accept the pain,
We wish you to have all success in your remaining life

You learn about your true feelings for somebody as you say goodbye to them.

Saying farewell to a relationship is not easy, but sometimes it is for the best.πŸ˜›

You can only really know how valuable a person is to you when farewell looms by.

I cannot erase the pain in my heart, knowing that my farewell stained your face with tears.😭

Goodbyes are nothing compared to the togetherness that fills the soul.πŸ˜ƒ

After all has been said and done, it is best to end everything in peace.πŸ˜‰

The hardest thing to do in life is saying 'goodbye.'😭

Life is a race, leave behind your worries.
Think positive always and you will finally reach success.
Good luck!😊

Saying hello is easy; bidding good bye is more painful.
Need to accept the truth and we bid you farewell with a heavy heart!😭

When some people leave us
their memory will last forever
And we know your memory will be for ever😊

Love U Gurmeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love U Kratika!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love U Gurika!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anusharja aka Anu

well to be frank... i wanted to follow the serial for gurmeet... after watching the first episode i was spell bound by the grandeur of the sets and the cast they had roped in...kratika was also my favorite telly actress... though am not an ardent follower of her serials... i have seen a few episodes of jhansi ki raani... it was then a mind wave hit me... i was like how is she gonna act in a romantic love story kinda serial... LOL i know it was a silly thought...πŸ˜› but bingo!!! she was there with gurmeet in the serial!! my favorite two people coming together in one show and how can i stop myself from watching it?? and those promos they attracted me... with what ever serial knowledge i had... generally i have observed one thing... that hero and a heroine after falling in love and confessing their feelings and getting married... there will be no story left... first it is love then marriage and then saturation... but here it was different... firstly it was a marriage and to be precise a marriage for the second time with leads having their  own past baggage and with lot of insecurities coming together for the sake of family and finding love... out and out different from what i have been watching... that made an instant connection to me... well may because i wanted to watch something different...

i really am not getting words to describe my damned situation now...πŸ˜• i really am attached to this show a lot... now that my show is getting closed... i am feeling so low from the instance i got this information...well i got attached to GC's previous show too... but then again... that was a very different story... that time i thought n gave a mental smack to myself that i shouldn't get attached to any other show later on... but damn it GC n KS made that impossible to me... KS was damn good as Aarthi...πŸ‘ i never thought she will be this good at portraying emotions... to be precise i really dunno Kratika as an actor before... i just watched a few episodes of JKR... nothing more... but she was excellent in whatever i have seen of her... i will miss KS for sure...😭 i'll follow her in her next endeavors too... and i love love love GC so very much... i am waiting for their come back... wanted it to come sooner... it will be good if they come together though... but then again i want to see them flourish and attain new heights... well GC stunned me with his acting prowess!! i know that he acts good infact way too good... but these many shades in his acting came through PV only... hope GC comes with another project sooner... 

i love the fact that both GC and KS had become popular with PV... GC has become the face of every top GEC...πŸ‘ he has been asked to perform in many events... even KS was popular... she has become that popular that she n divyam were shown in a series of kissan ads...😳 GC n KS gained a lot more popularityoverseas too... we can see it in KS's Israel trip and GC's SA trip... it was lovely to see them interacting with their fans... well not just the main leads of PV are popular even i saw dishank doing few ads... i wanna thank every other member in the cast and crew... samragyi leena chetan pandit zahida ji... and amit and shoba maa... evey other person... how can i forget bua aka ananya ji... love them all... will miss them😭

well i have to say a lot about our PH... but i really am not getting how to fix my words here...the concept of punar vivah itself was a social stigma... it was and still is a taboo in many ares... well firstly i found it be a progressive when they have started this campaign of counseling people about remarriages... the production house took an initiative here and i really hope they made an impact... this initiative of the PH made me a fan of them... and their detailing about the fact that it is not always a fault of a divorcee to get divorced... especially the woman who got divorced were seen as faulted persons... this was dealt with subtlety and then i saw a lot of social issues being discussed with in the serial... the name changing of the second bahu in a remarriage and it was dealt with a serious note... and also they gave a detail about working women... and they are also dealing about fairness and transparency while  dealing with relations... especially wife and husband relation needed to be more transparent... this was shown too with much more emphasis... but the only complaint i have to them is they quite lot of disturbed the show owing to channel's whims and fancies... but the only saving grace is that they did not butcher the show indeed started a new one... well i wish the new season best of luck... but i cannot guarantee that i'll be watching it... because neither the story attracted me nor the star cast... sorry if any one felt offended...πŸ˜•

Ametz aka Ammu

Thabs aka Thabu

It's time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I'd much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure. 

Best of luck wishes to all the Punar Vivaah cast and crew for their future undertakings. You had given us a wonderful journey for the past 15 months.

Gurmeet and Kratika has become one of us and we are going to miss their pair terribly.

Gurmeet , you are my Rockstar.. 

Best of Luck for your future undertakings'

smileymj10 aka MJ

I don't want to say goodbye, but instead let me just thank everyone for being a part of this wonderful serial ever in Indian telly, PUNAR VIVAAH!

This was the first serial that I've watched from the very beginning without letting a single episode to miss. Why I hooked to this serial? I don't know, maybe because of its unique concept, an exceptional story and the social messages that it conveys to the society.

Who would ever think that a person like me, who is living in the different side of the World, one who doesn't understand Hindi and have no idea what Indian culture is, would come across with this wonderful journey and became attached to it.

THANK YOU

is the only word I can say.

KRATIKA' thank you for coming into my life. You are one of the reasons why I got to know PV. I have watched you on the last part of JKR where I have notice your outstanding performance. And when I saw you on the promo of PV, I became curious. Wondering what the serial is all about and the character, which seems very different to the role that you've played.

Thank you for bringing Aarti into real, a woman with a golden heart and a person who never think of herself but her family.

I never want to be called as "fan" before. But knowing you, I don't need to think it twice. For the first time, I am very proud to tell the world that I'm one BIG fan of KRATIKA!!!

You are a gem in the entertainment industry! You are an exceptional actress I have ever seen. You are one of those few who can really define what true acting is. The smile in your face, the tears in your eyes and every emotion that you express were contagious. We feel what you want to feel us on every scene that you portray. You bring magic to each one of us.

You are such a great person Kratika, a humble human being who always keeps positivity into life. I like you for being honest and for the dedication that you give to your work. No wonder why you have been given so many achievement awards. Coz you deserve it.

The on and off screen pics, videos and even the interviews were always a treat whenever you're always there. You never fail to bring a smile on our face.

Please come back soon Kratika, you'll surely be miss!

Once again, thank you for being you and Hope that you'll remain that way.

Lots of love and GOD bless always.

GURMEETwhat can I say. Thank you for accepting the role of Yash, for putting it into reality. I'm glad I found PV. Without it, I would never come to know such a very talented person and great actor like you.

You're such a hardworking person Gurmeet, No doubt, your effort paid off and always lead to a success. Your chemistry with Kratika is so powerful. I have never seen such Jodi that gives a different feeling whenever I watch them. Every Aarti-Yash scene was always a delight to our eyes. You can set the screen on fire even without that typical lovey, kissing moment. Your simple and natural way of portraying a husband and wife, already gives a huge impact to us viewer. Both of you have come a long way. The comfort level that we saw in you from the beginning has increase. I just hope you still remain as friends even without PV. And if GOD may provide, I wish to see you again on the same project with her.

You and Kratika will be missed. But the character of Yash and Aarti will always be here in our heart. 

Thank you for bringing Yash into our life. Lots of Love.

To the ENTIRE CAST, Samragyi, Rakesh, Dishank, Leena, Chetan, Zahida, Dolly, Ananya, Amit, Geeta, Heena, Akshay, Divyam, Palak, Dhriti, Vineet, Shweta, Sarwar and Pankhuri... Thank you for doing a great job. For giving all the best that you can give in order to bring justice to each character that you portray. Thank You for all the efforts, hard work that you give in this serial.

I hope the camaraderie, the friendship that you created along this journey will stay forever.

To MITTALS and the rest of the team... from the director itself and to all the people who work hard in order to keep this serial more meaningful,thank you! Thank you for bringing PV into our life. Thank you for letting Kratika and Gurmeet play the role of Aarti and Yash. Thank you for putting such great actors and actress into one serial. Thank you for all the hard work and knowledge that you've shared and brought us. Without your brilliant thinking, PV is nothing.
May you all become successful on every journey that you will face in the future.

TAKE A BOW and ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE!!!

This is not the END, but just the BEGINNING of a new journey.

~GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS~

SMILE

😊

~MJ~

Shalini28 aka Shlu ma

I remembered the day when I got to know that Gurmeet is again coming back in a new show named "Punar Vivah". That day I was the happiest person in the world. The only thing came into my mind that I am going to watch Gurmeet again in TV. And my first reaction was like this:

At that time I dont know much about Kratika but at the same time I was excited to know her.Even I remembered how I  managed to convince my parents to bring zee tv   

I really enjoyed the whole journey of Punar Vivah. I used to wait impatiently (even nowπŸ˜‰)when the clock will struck 10.30pm.
This show gave my favourite actress Kratika. She is not only a gorgeous & beautiful lady but also a brilliant actress. 
Gurmeet and Krattika hats off  to u both  for playing such great characters not only playing but dare to play character of a Father and Mother.
Thanks for giving us Yash &Aarti -Arya 

And also a great applause for all other supporting actors including three cutiepie angels  and also the Cvs for making "Punar  Vivah" a unique and great show 

But from 20th may I am going to miss Punar Vivah and Arya very much

But at the same time eagerly waiting for the new shows of Gurmeet and Kratika

CATCHING_EYE aka tabassum

How to start my feelings for punar vivah m not getting... punar vivah is the show i watched with all my heart... hats off to gurmeet and kratika... you both were best in every act... you both are awesome... i'll miss punar vivah very much... i laughed with you and cried too... 

WHEN I HEARD ABOUT PV ENDING IT WAS LIKE I WAS OUT OF MY MIND STILL NOW M SAD😭😭BUT EVERYTHING COMES TO AN END ONE DAY...
i wish you both a very best life ahead...
MAY GOD BLESS YOU BOTH ON A RIGHT PATH...
May good luck be your friend in whatever you do and may trouble be always a stranger to you.
"Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live." 
now my only wish is to c u both in next serial... that will be like dream come true...
love you both very much...
take care and come back soon...😊
JUDH CHUKI HE TUMSE YAADEIN BHOOL PANA MUMKIN NAHI😭😭😭

-tabassum-

LoveViShalini aka Anba

"Aaj Ke Baad Mera Saara Safar Tanaha Hai'

Aur Tere Saath Ka Bhi Aakhari Yeh Lamha Hai 

Aur Kuchh Der Mujhe Khud Se Juda Rehne De 

Door Na Ja.. Door Na Ja..Door Na Ja'"

Punar Vivaah Zindagi Milegi Dobara, a show that attracts me and hook me up till now. It can be said as a miracle  Punar Vivaah is the only one serial im following until now. I'm  a very choosy, fussy when picking up a show to watch it.

Punar Vivaah Zindagi Milegi Dobara, a show that spreading social message to the public from time to time and I am happy that people does recognize our show and had give plenty acknowlegemnt to it.Throughout 15 months, despite having ups and downs, flaws  Punar Vivaah cast and crew did a wonderful job and had give us a master piece of Great actors starred Punar Vivaah Zindagi Milegi Dobara.

Who else need to be credited if not Punar Vivaah cast and crew and fans.After 15months, our show almost reach its end and prepare to a new journey. It's a heartwrenching when first heard of ending of Punar VIvaah but we managed to overcome the sadness and now in full josh to support all the cast and crew especially Gurmeet and Kratika till the end.

"Kadmon ko, sambhaalein, nazaron ka kya karein...

Nazron ko, sambhaalein, to dil ka kya karein"

Gurmeet & Kratika 

Gurmeet and Kratika as Yash and Aarthi had mesmerized me and had made me fall in love with them in instant. They are had done wonderful job as Aarya and their onscreen chemistry between each other is the best and their chemistry with their onscreen kids too marvelous.  For me, you guys are compabtile each other the most, wheather its comedy scene, romantic scene, pulling each other leg scene. You guys are the best. And about acting, how everyone felt and how I felt is when two actora who act very well joined together for the first time and competing each other to give the best to entertain us. What else we will asked. May Your friendship last forever. Kissi ki buri nazar pade.. Love both of you to the core.

Gurmeet Choudary  

A actor who potrays Yash Schindia and had done perfect and marvelous job there. A humble and hardworking human being that always be there for everyone and gives his full hadrwork in his job. I get to  know about you through Punar Vivaah and fall in love with you through this serial too. The entry of yours in the serial and the way your eyes spark made me fall in love with you. You are the only few actors ( no offence to others) who express well through eyes. For me, if eyes can't act I mean if one actor can't express any emotion through his/her eyes, he/ she not a good actor. But you are exceptional. You become my favourite because of your expressive eyes. Even when you're smile or grin, the eyes play a huge factor in your act and appearance. 

I am glad that I got to know about you through Punar Vivaah and proud to say as your fan. And I am very happy that you took this challenge and succeed in it too. The way you showing your anger and betrayed feeling, I'm always had goose bumps whenever watch in onscreen. Even, my mom give you nickname Yash Pagala Hero because you used get angry at Aarthi and always in HULK mode. It's clearly shows how you had given them impact through your acting and how good your acting was. I am going to miss you as Yash and will wait for your new project. 

As everyone knows, how hardworking you are.  Best of Luck for your future undertakings and May God Bless you and your loved ones always. 

Love you as always β€οΈ

Kratika Sengar

A fine actress who can potray any roles she received and will give 100% in it, no matter what character it is. A adventurous  and happy go lucky human being who love to play around and always in masti mood unless she become JKR.  I am always adore your acting as Rani Laxmibhai in Jhansi Ki Rani serial and when get to know that you are going to play in Punar Vivaah, a new concept to spread social message to this century  I am super excited.  I am determined not to miss any episodes. 

The way you potrayed the character of Aarthi is mindblowing. For me, you are really my Queen of Expression. You change your expression in instant according to the scene and script and always doing masti around. The friendly nature of yours and straightforward character attract me more. 

I like to replay and watch again and again all your scenes together with Gurmeet and analysis it by my own. I don't fond using words to describe any scene but your are so a sparkling and marvelous actress. You played your character with exquisite  expression and that is the trait that attract everyone towards to you. Wheather it's a romantic scenes, emotional scenes, challenging scenes you always done a good job. Me always cherished the memory of  yours as Aarthi Yash Schindia.  

You are always remain in my heart. Now waiting eagerly for your next project.Best of Luck for your future undertakings and May God Bless you and your loved ones always.  

Chetanji, Zahidaji, Dollyji, Amitji, Geetaji, Pallaviji, Ananyaji, Rakesh bhaiya, Dishank bhaiya, Samragyi di, Leena di , Sarwar, Vineet, Akshay, Heena & cameo casts.

I think this is one serial that I like all the actors. Each of them had given their full performance. A huge applause to Chetan ji, Zahida ji, Geeta ji, Amit ji , Ananya ji, Dolly ji for showing us how the senior and experinced people approach a character. How far we like you and how far we hate you its all because of your awesome acting. Now, coming to the younger generation, Rakesh bhaiya, Samragi di, Pratheik Bhaiya, Leena, Akshay, Heena are not less than others. They are the best in their character and no one can replace them. Sure will them as Schindia Parivar log.

Most cute children, Divyam, Palak, Dhriti and chotu Aayu

Kids.. are the soul of the family.. They are the heartbeat of parents. Divyam, Palak and Dhriti , they are most cutest kids as Ansh, Palak and Payal respectively. They create magic with their onscreen parents and they had become exactly like their onscreen papa and mumma.. Full josh and masti.. May three of you blessed with all the happiness in the world. Study well and Be naughty' Love you guys.. And to our lovely Aayu, be a good boy and dun give many trouble to mumma and papa..  Stay healthy.

Shashi Sumit Productions

Thank you so much Shasi ji and Sumit ji.  A huge gratitude to both of you for bringing Punar Vivaah starred Gurmeet and Kratika to us. Its really heartwrenching that our show going to end soon. But no one can show us the social message centred serial marvelous like you did. Thanks once again Sir and Mam.

Director,Screenwriter , Stunt Coordinator , Story Producer, Script Editor, Script Co-ordinator,Location Manager,Location Scout,Director of Photography/Cinematographer,Camera Operator,Camera Production Assistant,Data Wrangler,Steadicam Operator,rig),Motion Control Technician/Operator,Video Split/Assist Operator ,Key Grip,Best Boy (Grip),Dolly Grip, Gaffer,Best Boy (Electrical),Lighting Technician,Production Designer,Art Director,Set Designer,Illustrator,Set Decorator,Buyer,Set Dresser,Props Master,Standby Props,Props BuilderArmourer,Construction Coordinator/ Construction Manager,Key Scenic,GreensmanMake-up Artist,Hairdresser,Costume Designer,Costume Supervisor,Costume Standby,Art Finisher,Cutter/Fitter,Film Editor (Offline Editor for video productions)Online Editor (for video productions),Colourist,Negative CutterVisual Effects SupervisorCompositor,Roto/Paint Artist,Sound Designer,Dialogue EditorSound Editor,Re-recording ,Mixer,Music Supervisor,Composer,Foley Artist,Casting Director,Storyboard Artist,Caterers,Unit Nurse,Unit Publicist ,Stills Photographer ,Usability Specialist and others who I forget to named above.

There is no other words can show you our gratitude. You all had done terrific job in your field. Hats off to you all...

Hum Hain Raahi Pyar Ke, Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte

LoveViShalini

-Credits -
Idea : Princess121993
Layout : LoveViShalini

'Goodbyes' are only for those who never want to see each other,
I prefer to say 'See you again', because I want to see you forever.

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

"Goodbye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end, but in my heart is the memory and there you will always be." 

Honestly, there is actually no exact word to describe both of you, Gurmeet Choudhary and Kratika Sengar!! β€οΈ !! You both are truly an amazing and magical couple on screen!! Your chemistry shook the World Of Romance and Always Burn The Screen!! β˜ΊοΈ !! I'm speechless!! You guys rocks as AarYa and Parents to the Lovely Kids in Punar Vivah!! β€οΈ !! Hats off... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ !!

To Gurmeet Choudhary, 

You Are Extremely Fantastic Actor!! β€οΈ !! Right from the beginning of the story, there were no any moments where I could complained about your acting!! It's just brilliant!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ One more thing I would admit, you never leave me to blush in every episode!! πŸ˜† !! You are so handsome and hot guy !! β˜ΊοΈ !! My first impression on you is definitely your sexy eyes and your hot muscular body!! πŸ€’🀒 !!

Nothing else, Gurmeet Choudhary is undoubtedly Perfect and Awesome!!  !!

Dear Kratika Sengar, 

Gahhh... You are just like a doll in Punar Vivah!!  !! 

"Once A Queen, Always A Queen" ...

Yup, you are the Queen Of All PVians Heart... β€οΈ !! You're an amazing actress !! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ A thing to be mentioned, I always see JKR in Aarti whenever she gets angry!! πŸ˜› !! And that's the reason I loved Aarti's character even more!! πŸ˜† !! You are a Perfect Wife and Mom I can said!! πŸ˜ƒ !! I love your personality, braveness and the way you brought yourselves everywhere!! πŸ˜³ !! Love You... β€οΈ !! 

Pankaj Vidhi__ Rakesh Kukreti and Samragyi Nema:

There were many differences spotted in this Jodi compared to their early days in PV... They used to quarrel with each other last time.. But now no more!! Only Love Exist!! πŸ˜³ !! Love Pankaj as a true brother and Vidhi as True Sister in PV...!! πŸ‘πŸΌ !!

Akash-Ishita__ Akshay Dogra and Heena Parmar:

With a cool entry of Aakash with whistling background music had always made me thought that you are always a cool person, Akshay ji...!! πŸ˜‰ !! 

Heena, applause to you.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ You have successfully became a true villain in the story! You are doing excellent job as Ishita who had now turn to Witchita.. πŸ˜† !! Be careful... PVians are holding hockey sticks here to beat you for interfering AarYa's life!! πŸ˜† !!

Pratik- Paridhi ____ Dishank Arora and Leena Jumani:

Love you guys, cutepie couple!! πŸ˜³ !! Dishank, the way you portrayed Pratik's character in PV is so cute and naughty!! πŸ˜³ !! Me like the way you pull everybody's legs in PV!! πŸ˜‰

Leena, Great Transformation from your previous show!! β­οΈ !! Me love your dangerous dialogues as Paridhi!! πŸ˜‰ !!

SP__ Chetan Pandit ji :

You're Superb Dad to your four sons and Awesome Husband too to your lovely wives in PV!! πŸ˜‰ !! Love both of your Calm acting & Strict acting... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Gayatri ma_ Zahida Parveen ji:

Missing you!! Always rated you as a lovely but yet very strict saasu ma..!! πŸ˜› !! Ooh la la... Can't forget your Dhumka with Gurmeet Choudhary!! πŸ˜† !! β€οΈ !!

Radha ma__ Dolly Minhas ji :

Oh my... You're beautiful woman and your acting are always as pure and beautiful as you !! β­οΈ !!

Buaji___ Ananya Khare ji:

Hate your character during the beginning of PV but started liking you after you had become Aarti's biggest fan in SM... πŸ˜† !! You're best in your own way ji, Mere Bhagwan Ki Kasam!! πŸ˜† !! β­οΈ !!

Shobha ma___ Geeta Tyagi:

The most Loveliest Maa in the world!! β€οΈ !! I admit that Aarti is very lucky to get such mom like Shobha!! Love your supporty character... πŸ‘πŸ‘

Dubeyji

A Dad which was blind of his son's love!! But yet you did a great job in PV!! β­οΈ !! 

Prashant__ Vineet Raina: 

The Earliest Villain In PV!! πŸ˜‘ !! Villain- Transformed- Villain!! πŸ˜† !! Brilliant Job, Vineet..!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Owh my.. My most favorite kids are these three kids... Ansh, Palak and Payal..!! β€οΈ !! Love them to the core!! They have done brilliant job in a very young age!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Wishing them all the best and hope to be the future hero and heroins in the future!! πŸ˜‰ !! And our small and winky Aayu too... πŸ˜³ !!

There are no enough and endless words to praise the team!! β­οΈ !! Kudos and Salute!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thank you so much to all the Crews who had work hard in ensuring best jobs are done!! πŸ˜ƒ !! Thanks for entertaining us...!! πŸ˜ƒ !! Punar Vivah Rocks!! β€οΈ !! AarYa Rocks!! β€οΈ !! GurIka Rocks!! β€οΈ !! 

All The Best to Entire Casts and Crews of Punar Vivah Season 1...!! πŸ‘πŸΌ !! Gonna miss you all... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ !! Love ya... β€οΈ !!

Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte!! πŸ˜ƒ !! 

Love.. Isya!! β€οΈπŸ€—

Thanks for this beautiful tribute thread!! β­οΈπŸ‘

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 10 years ago

A Tribute to Punar Vivaah Forum 

will write my lambhi kahani here...

princess121993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

My experience in this forum-

This was my first time to be a part of any forum and i must say i enjoyed every bit of it.😊

i learned a lot in this forum. I made really good friends on this forum. This forum is indeed my second house where i can openly share my thoughts about anything.😊

I still remember whenever i was not convinced with any track, no pvians came to bash me. Infact they explained their point of view and importance of the track.

N this is what our forum is famous for. We never bash anyone. Our unity and maturity is indeed our strength...😊

I enjoyed reading all os/ss/ff. I loved reading all the takes of the episodes in DC forums. I loved all the fun post..This forum encouraged me to write my own os/ss(which i never thought that i would ever do). This forum is the best thing that has ever happened to me.πŸ˜ƒ

In the end, i would like to thank all the pvians and this forum for everything. I would specially like to thank my three buddies with whom i am really close in this forum: lovely_niki aka niki di, RA17 aka riya and KrantiGuru_JKR aka miti. They have been a part of of all my happiness and sadness. Thanks buddies.πŸ˜ƒ

I would also like to thank LoveViShalini aka anba, who helped me with this thread and did all the major part of hardwork. It was an awesome experience working with u on this thread.πŸ˜ƒ

In the end, i would like to thank all the pvians who send their farewell messages to me/anba at a short notice. And i must say, all messages are wonderful.

My last message to all the pvians- "dont get sad thinking about the journey which is ending. Be happy thinking that there is a sign of a far better new beginning"

Initially i was only a KSian(kratika di was a reason for me to watch pv and join the forum)...but now i proudly say that i am Pvian, Aaryan, Gcian and KSian...

a small gift from me to all pvians... enjoy the last days of pv to the fullest...

Edited by princess121993 - 10 years ago
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
HELLO GURU

PV WAS JUST A MIND BLOWING SHOW FROM U DEAR.THOUGH IT WAS A SHORT ONE BUT IT WAS A GREAT ONE FROM U..U ALWAYS EXCELS IN WAT U DO..SO WAT I BECAME UR DIE-HARD FAN

MY MIND AND SOUL IS SO SAD THAT MY SHOW WHICH IS CLOSE TO MY HEART IS BEEN SNATCHED FROM ME..BUT THE IMPRINT U MADE ON MY HEART WITH YASH SINDHIYA REMAIN ALWAYS..DEAR..YASH ALL THINGS..U JUST MASTER PIECED YASH MAN TOTALLY FLAWLESS PERFORMANCE FROM U DEAR..I SO WISH U COME BACK SOON TO US EITHER IN BIG OR SMALL SCREEN..GOD BLESS U ALWAYS

HELLO KRATIKA 

YOU ARE THE DARLING BEAUTY ONSCREEN..UR ACTING NATURE IS WAT I LOVE MORE DEAR..U EXCELLED AS AARTI SINDHIYA TOTALLY..UR'S AND GC CHEMISTRY JUST AWESOME..I NEVER LOVED ANY ACTRESS IN MY LIFE AS I LOVED AND ENJOYED UR ACTING..SO SO SAD TO LEAVE U GUYS😭😭..YOUR HARD WORK AND DEDICATION WILL SURE GIVE U HIGH SUCCESS MY GORGEOUS LADY..MAY GOD BLESS U ALWAYS
Edited by UltimateGcian - 10 years ago