Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

TehsinaJFJ

IF-Rockerz

TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Guys jst saw dis pic of our Prithvi in jail..cvs akhir use jail hi bhejne wale hai.. Cry dey hd to show us hopes nd dreams of 12gaon nd dn break it 1ce agn..
Ouch
Nw our DB wil blackmail him into workn 4 her.. Angry m so irritated... Angry 12gaon ws jst a mirage... Cry our Mithvi's SR wil jst stay a dream...? Embarrassed pls share ur views frnds..I can't think. .. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Marathi_Mulgiaafii

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prithvi in jail... :'(" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
As Expected prithvi will reach jail!! and Shaalu will bring him out..
Police chase cant go wasted na
SR will take time i guess only after IPL

Marathi_MulgiKyaRe....

prem_diwani

IF-Dazzler

prem_diwani

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

As Expected prithvi will reach jail!! and Shaalu will bring him out..
Police chase cant go wasted na
SR will take time i guess only after IPL

the pic indicates that... yeah after so long in a serial the cops were true to form and not -- 
1. they reached just after akash was murdered, not before to catch him.
2. They left the body there and were so good that they found both miu's earrings in the darkness with torchlights. So impressed .. waah bhai waah..LOL
 3. Prithvi may decide that jail is better than having Meera run forever and only feeding her mangoes...

tb updated

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Marathi_MulgiKyaRe....TehsinaJFJ

sue_21

IF-Rockerz

sue_21

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I cant see Prithvi in jail for long! Broken Heart I wont mind even if Shaalu bails him out.. Confused but I want Mithvi together at all costs!!! SR ke liye aur kitna wait karwayenge yeh log! Ouch

prem_diwaniTehsinaJFJ

KyaRe....

IF-Dazzler

KyaRe....

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
the pic indicates that... yeah after so long in a serial the cops were true to form and not -- 
1. they reached just after akash was murdered, not before to catch him.
2. They left the body there and were so good that they found both miu's earrings in the darkness with torchlights. So impressed .. waah bhai waah..LOL
 3. Prithvi may decide that jail is better than having Meera run forever and only feeding her mangoes...

tb updated

[/QUOTE]

Anu don't question CVs intelligence like this, they think we have single digit IQ level isliye kuch bhi bardaash kar lenge Mithvi ke naam par Ermm 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Marathi_Mulgiprem_diwaniTehsinaJFJ

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Arey , now to I am only praying that this track or even Sara increases the TRP , really worried after hearing about the closure of 9:00pm show.
If the show survives then only we can get SR and non- jhonks and mithvi

Marathi_MulgiKyaRe....

TehsinaJFJ

IF-Rockerz

TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sue_21

<font color="#9900CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">I cant see Prithvi in jail for long!Broken Heart I wont mind even if Shaalu bails him out..Confused but I want Mithvi together at all costs!!! SR ke liye aur kitna wait karwayenge yeh log!Ouch</font>

I hate da idea of Prithvi being in da mercy of dt despo... Angry nd yes.Prithvi in jail means away from Meera... Cry SR to bauhot dur ki baat hai, ye cvs to Mithvi ko saath mei rehne bhi nahi de rahe hai... Ouch nd 12gaon bhi nahi pauchne denge Mithvi ko! Angry da story jst gets sadder nd sadder...I hate sad stories...nd I hate having to see Mithvi in pain alda time! Angry

Marathi_Mulgiprem_diwani

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
I think mithvi will be together,tabhi to despo will be jealous and try to create MU between mithvi ( defo after getting him released from jail)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Marathi_MulgiKyaRe....prem_diwaniTehsinaJFJ

Post Reply New Post

Go to top