Qubool Hai

Will Zoe be blamed?

pkaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Will Zoe be blamed for the so called attack on Tanveer...

They have not disclosed how Tanveer gets hurt... they just show Dilshad, Najma and Asad shocked...and Zoe oblivious of the entire thing happening with Tanveer.

I somehow have a bad feeling that Zoe will be blamed again... till she proves her innocence.

What'z ur take... 'am I just hyperventillating for no reason?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I dont see how she can be blamed. 

If Zoya stabbed her...why would she leave the knife lying around?
What would be the reason for Zoya to stab her?
Zoya couldn't stab/ try to kill anyone. 
Tanveer was the one who came out holding the knife anyway. 
And those dont look like stab wounds ...They're more like slashes. Like she sliced her self. 
Najma and Dilshad would never believe Zoya would try to stab or kill anyone. 

If the CV's make Tanveer say Zoya did it and they believe her I will be extremely pissed off. 
Asyadeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I get the same feeling zoya will be blamed tanveer will say I told zoya not to dress in jeans and Kurti and wear a saree but she did not listen to me and she's attacked me in the video the family are looking at zoya and are shocked because she's not wearing a saree 😡
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: abuhurairah

I get the same feeling zoya will be blamed tanveer will say I told zoya not to dress in jeans and Kurti and wear a saree but she did not listen to me and she's attacked me in the video the family are looking at zoya and are shocked because she's not wearing a saree 😡

I dont think so.. Why would Tanveer do such things because of which Zoya will suspect her. She wont do anything to break Zoya's trust because she knows once Zoya suspects her, she will get exposed soon..
Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Asad will blame Zoya, I know that for a fact. Dilshad and Najma won't believe Tanveer.
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Actally she is trying to stab zoya n failed as usual and then plan B -she is going to tell that when she tried to catch the stone eyed lady.. ... She got hurt by her...so that she could get some sympathy and care by buddhu Asad...Edited by Npdeepa - 10 years ago
tabarka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No asad will say ..tanveer again has anxiety attack...you know she doesn't like gethering..(in last jashan asad said tanveer ko zyada logo mein rehna pasand nahee)
pkaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tabarka

No asad will say ..tanveer again has anxiety attack...you know she doesn't like gethering..(in last jashan asad said tanveer ko zyada logo mein rehna pasand nahee)

I hope Asad is sensible and puts it on Tanveer and Not on Zoe
Lionessxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hmm maybe Zoya will be blamed? Lets see what happens!
Edited by Lionessxo - 10 years ago
honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sangeet is happening..the mahasangam..they can't have a sangeet function if there's anything serious happening with Tanveer..so I am pretty sure that somehow Tanu will will cover up her actions and escape again..Zoya may doubt her again but nothing serious..Things will have to be fine between AsYa aswell for sangeet to happen..so I don't think that Zoya will get into any trouble with Tanveer's scratches..(Tanu is clever--she didn't stab herself..she had more like scratches).
But yes, Tanu's truth is gonna come out super soon..her truth is probably gonna come out right before the nikkah or right after the Nikaah..because they can't keep showing AsYa fighting because of Tanu after the wedding as well..it's getting too old + AsYa will have cute fights/arguments of their own so they won't need Tanu in that house after the wedding.