TB article on Mother's day:Hiten

fankn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Tomorrow is Mother's Day and we decided to ask the young dads of Tellytown as to how they along with their kids will make this day special for their wives. They also talk to us about how she is as a mother, and how she maintains a work life and family balance…

Hiten TejwaniHiten Tejwani who is currently doing Pavitra Rishta and Savdhaan @ 11 is married to Gauri Pradhan. The couple has been blessed with twins – a son named Nevaan and a daughter named Katya who are four years old. Hiten says, "I haven't planned anything special for Gauri on Mother's Day as such but my kids might have planned something as our kids are not too small. They are now grownup enough to make cards and other personalized stuff to make their mom feel special." Talking about Gauri, Hiten says, "Gauri has not been working at all after having kids. As a wife and mother, I think she is absolutely lovely. According to me she is a perfect mother."

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/14814-tellytown-dads-make-mother-day-more-special-for-their-wives.htm#5242455

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hmm cute one long time since have seen gauri it will be gud to see her back 
fankn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry didn't notice that it has already been posted...Mods please close the topic...
Surish thumbnail
Edited by Surish - 10 years ago
NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
love hiten comments
ao sweet hubby n father 

sunny8410M thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for sharin lakshmi😊. very sweet answers