Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Its pretty good, the song goes well nad the scenes, but I am not satisfied with the cloudy texture, cos you have used it much before too, so I would like to see something new as you are pro in Vegas and technicality as u say.
The VM is lovely though..happy u took the sugg.
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing
loved it
watched it again and again 
great work...
thank you for the pm
I loved the whole mix. All the transitions were smooth; therefore, maintaining the flow. 
Scene selection and  song choice were apt, for the theme chosen. 
I loved the whole feel attached to this piece of work. It's magical, it flows; takes you to some other world. 
I felt all this because I am not much into VMs. I never surf YT for VMs, for my net is creepy. So, it's been really long since I saw something like this. I, for one, loved it. :) Thanks for sharing. 
And yeah, that annoying grey thing which continued to obstruct our view?I couldn't dislike it much; it highlighted Sharon's POV, IMO. 
It clouded the mix just like her thoughts clouded her heart; making her doubt her worth. Also, it masked her thoughts from Swayam. After all, Sharon was in her bubble of thoughts. That effect and the colouring gave it a surreal feel. Would love to see Swayam prick this bubble and let her know that he loves her for who she is and will stand by her, come what may. Ek VM Swayam ke POV se toh banta hai boss,  where he helps her redeem her self-esteem. :)  
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was nycly done. Song choice was perfect with the apt scenes.. Nd I luvd how the VM started with Swayam speaking in the bakgrnd.. "Main tumhare paas nahi a skta main tumse door se baat kr skta hun".. It symbolised how he z as alwys waiting there for her nd the song which aptly represented Sharon's POV... She has to go away from him but she alwys craves to "Just wanna Love him".. That cloudy texture was a I guess a bit too much.. A beautiful VM. Gr8 job Kankshita..Edited by tannu_swayam - 10 years ago
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kanks cn u make Video visible frm mobile??pleaseee
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: purvi_91

kanks cn u make Video visible frm mobile??pleaseee

I dunno how that's done. 🤔
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: epiphany.

I dunno how that's done.🤔

hmm ok will watch it later n will leave feedback after watching it
aashizin thumbnail
wowww lovely vm dear i loved it gr8 job👏👏
.wanderlust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nicely Done, Lovely song and scenes! :) 
And of course your editing. 👍🏼
blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Unfortunately, the flash player in my PC is crashed today. So, I will not be able to watch it now. But yes! I will fix that problem by noon and I am gonna come back soon to this thread. Tab tak No reserve because  I wanted to give a fresh comment. LOL!