Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Must Read!! Ancient Philosophy of Immortal Love...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shaileshsay

Groupbie

shaileshsay

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Mahadev teaches us the meaning of True Love. Today in society we see many love relationships, but all of them last for max 4 years or so. What such people typically describe as 'Break-Up'

Sati-Shiv episode teaches us the meaning of True Love. It teaches us patience. For sati to get re united with shiv she took many births, today we do not have even patience to wait for few months. 

Gita has once said work and love are complimentary to each other. Many of use complain I cant conc. in work because I am in love, to this I remember a dialogue from Gita Krishna says to parth "prem aur kartavya ek dusre ko katate nahi bandhu, (laughs) ye to ek dusre ke shaktiya hai; prem bina koi kam sambhav hi nahi aur karm kiye bina prem ka koi mol nahi" god teaches us how to love. In Dwaparyuga Krishna could have stayed with Radha and may have lived a luxary life of a typical king, but the lord didnt do it. He left from vrindavan to hastinapur, so that evil on the earth could be destroyed. Love has a immense power in it. Remember brain is only to show proper direction. But all the powers of universe rest in youir heart. Its on you to show the power of love a correct path. 

But its difficult i accept this fact. Even mahadev who is the parmatma pameshvar lost his control when he heard of satis trajedy. Sri Krishna cried for 8 days in grief of leaving Radha. Then we are mere humans. But important thing is even in that period of unparallel loss, Shivji didnt destroyed the universe he drank all the sorrow by himself. Nor did krishna left away his duties and finally the end was sweet. After mahabharat yudh Radha was reunited with Krishna in ran of kachh (Gujrat). Also after many births sati was born as Devi Parvatiji.
The word reunited is too short to describe the essence of True Love. Actually Mahadev was never seperated from devi Sati. Even after that tragedy sati was still there she was in deep in the Heart Of Mahadev. And so was Radha always with Krishna, though they were physically seperated. 

Relationships today don't last because of the ego's and giving over importance to physical presence. Always remember if you love any one truly no need to get her/his conformation. Because you love is true; truth doesn't demand any Yes or No. It Doesn't Require Any Conformation. Believe you are already one. Love is the synonym of Union. Unity of souls is love, it is the purest thing in universe. Never consider it at body level. 

work: Life is a battle. We must fight. Even fools can accomplish a job; but its important for you to convert your work to one that suits your heart & the success will be sure. First thing whatever you aim at let that aim be as good as god. Then make that aim your dream live on it fight for it let every nerve and every muscle work for that aim, Vivekananda says this is the way to success.

love: love is not just between two friends in college. Its between father and his little princess daughter, mother and her newly born baby, pet and his master, Guru and his good discipline & even between animals. I never said do not remember your true love, I just say love without any any expectation. Let it be selfless. there is a story "there lived a family of swans, once while they were wandering a hunter spotted the female he followed her to capture but the female swan didn't return to home, she thought if i returned home the hunter will spot and kill my entire family. The female swan went away and never returned. But in her grief entire family left food and died of starvation. She became the reason for their death. Everyone wants that people who we love should stay close to us and we should try for it. But while doing so remember you are already united at soul level. That 'try' to get our loved ones should not be by 'force' but should be by 'faith' walk on the path of truth, do not hurt anyone, its like hurting god. The God will help you. Immense power of heart if you apply for a good aim, then your good future is certain. Do read Gita, listen to speeches of Swami Vivekananda, mediate for 5 min daily its very important and never put your kartavya down "karm karo parth karm karo" god says if you do your duties honestly, then I (god) take a oath that all your good wishes will be fulfilled by me.

ending with three important sentences____

"god (your mahadev shivji/jesus/krishna) lives in the hearts of lovers"

"all things are possible for those who believe, knock and the door will open, seek and u'll find, try and you will get" ___bible

"respect women, I have purposely use word Sati-Shv & Not Shiv-Sati or Radhe-Krishna not Krishna-Radhe"

my college sir always tells me "Shailesh, whatever happens-happens for the good, just have faith in god"

Thank You, by Shailesh Ghatkar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumu4JayDGodhuliLogon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Must Read!! Ancient Philosophy of Immortal Love..." in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GodhuliLogon

IF-Sizzlerz

GodhuliLogon

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
loved it .. 

dont know why .. I always have a very high opinion of Radha's love for Him.. :( 

shaileshsay

Groupbie

shaileshsay

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
thanks...

shaileshsay

Groupbie

shaileshsay

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
welcome

Post Reply New Post

Go to top