indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Episode 130

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpenXd8_YtE[/YOUTUBE]

A Star Plus segment from Youtube.

First telecast Monday, 28 November, 2011

Only Dailymotion full episode links toda

Dailymotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz96k3_iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon-episode-130_shortfilms#.UZ04pIvn8cA

Dailymotion with English subtitles:  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k68ReVkxQCXOlK46AL3

Thanks, Katelyn for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail
thnanks for episode 

when in a stormy night 
devil had overpowered the heart of a humans 
then god send her angel to make them free 
same as devi maiya send khushi to heel all 
pain of asr 
and reform him as arnav 
nice episode 
enjoyed
Edited by salooni - 10 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
HEY ALL 🤗
HERE ARE THE ANSWERS TO MY RIDDLES 

Riddle No. 11:😃 

Why does Shyam want to marry Khushi? Iss pyaar😕 ko kya naam doon?😡

• Answer (wiwy ishtyle): 
By marrying Khushi Shyam wanted to get back at Arnav with the original title of IPKKND i.e. 'Didi ki Sauten'. 😆

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MAHARIDDLE :😉

ASR in an SUV can go from 0 to 200 in seconds. Which IPKKND character can accomplish the same feat using another machine?

•  Answer (wiwy ishtyle):                                                                          
      Our sweet robust Buaji on a weighing scale! 😉                                                      

Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sohara

awesome as always.
It was one of the most important ME.The revelation of Khushi's engagement just shattered ASR. Your picturesque  depiction was beautiful 
all the bold lines are superb.
 My comments are in everywhere.

Thanks so much dear, lovely comments and compliments on the edits :) It really wast a hard hitting episode, only second i thing to the terrace scenes and forced marriage...it was a biggie! and hard to put into words too. thanks for all the comments in purple, agreee with you!

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: wiwy

HEY ALL 🤗

• Answer (wiwy ishtyle): 
By marrying Khushi Shyam wanted to get back at Arnav with the original title of IPKKND i.e. 'Didi ki Sauten'. 😆

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ASR in an SUV can go from 0 to 200 in seconds. Which IPKKND character can accomplish the same feat using another machine?

🤣🤣 👏 good job, this wiwy ishtyle is too good, i would have never gotten it :) bring on the next one!
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

🤣🤣 👏 good job, this wiwy ishtyle is too good, i would have never gotten it :) bring on the next one!

me neither.
The answer of MR just cracked me up.😆😆😆
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: wiwy

HEY ALL 🤗

• Answer (wiwy ishtyle): 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

👏👏👏Too good wiwy especially the MR 😆 would never guessed it.May be next one Riddler👏
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX 

Episode 124[MAHA]

Ring[Chakarvyue]-Part2

The journey of ring and the journey of Kangan[both are circles] is about to join together as

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS :Arnav Singh Raizada's journey Which starts from Sheesh Mahal and always ends up there in that moment where his brain has frozen under the scorching sound of gunshot and his scream over his Mom's death. That wedding night which turns into a dark morning with a flame of hate in him which never went down as his journey in the search of Mom's love is burning with scorching heat in him since he was 14.

That flame of hate made him what and who he is Today'Arnav Singh Raizada who is never wrong and who doesn't miss his target.[Arnav Singh Raizada ka Nishana Khabi nahi Chookta] ...The journey of this flame made him snatch away from his uncle what was his once and but after getting it he still wasn't at peace.His Di tried so many times to make him understand,'"un purani baton ko bhula do Arnav..inn sab mein tum khote ja rahe ho..tumhare cehre peh who kyuon nahin hai jo dil mein hai'.."

Translation:Forget old memories Arnav'.You are losing yourself in it'..why your face does not reflect what is in your heart

But that flame is still burning him slowly and steadily internally everyday.His mother ,the twinkling heart of his is watching over him always as his each action in love or hate shows her reflection, her "chabbi".

Khushi Kumari Gupta as an unsaid prayer of his mother came to his life that night in Sheesh Mahal under these twinkling hearts  made him started forgetting those scorching moments which he will acknowledge it later,"tumhare saath bitae huwe pal yaad rehne lag gaye"[I just started remembering moments which I spent with you] but here his own hate is prevailing over love  as he can't Target which direction he needs to follow and that's how second step of Chakarvyue is shaping here and the flame of which is going to burn almost everyone's life.

Once again tonight his life turns into a darker one after the revelation of her engagement but flame of hate is turning into flame of jealousy,  possessiveness, and covetous to turn this around either hook or crook.

Arnav's flame of love is flickering with Khushi's anger but still that brings a soothing effect in him as it reflects on his face as well as in his actions.His hate and anger lowers down in her proximity.They just had a burning fight after bumping into each other which provided both of em a burning point to start with any second .

Mamiji's detective flame of shallowness reveals the house ladies plan to Khushi '.Mamiji's excitement over Khushi's bye bye goes on vacation in Naniji's style.As usual Naniji's burning gazes tame Mamiji's sleuth nature with hanging sword of Akash's wedding'.and now we have 4 women in this success process to bring a change.

Symbolisms and connections: 4 women...In Kitchen...There are 4 jars on either side of Khushi.4 represents family and incarnation of goodness of beings in the matter.Connection is simple there are going to changes in these people,incarnation of Mamiji as she will accept  Khushi's presence as well as Payal's which is coming up.Arnav's incarnation is inevitable in this painful process too

Naniji's burning O'La La plan to make Khushi happy was just too enchanted as Arnav couldn't even imagine La kissing his Khushi.If that's so then why didn't you accomplish this during Diwali Arnav Bitwa'who stopped you''but the dance and the joy of his favorite ladies brings some peaceful smile on his face.

Naniji,"Khushiji aap iss ghar ka hissa hain"[you are part of this house] and Arnav jolts down with this fact that she is part of him and he can't let her go either but does not want to acknowledge it.

Arnav gulps down Khushi's pain and his guilt but again gets worried about her as he knows she won't be able to say No to everyone.He shares his concerns with her in their silent convo and leaves her wondering about his frustration.

Slouchy Scorpion and the his flame of  psych is reaching to the next level after finding about the ring.He turns on the guilt flame in Khushi by telling her"it's her Mom's ring" and now the game plan will change as before she never paid attention to this ring or engagement but after this she will start reacting towards it.Totally didn't like his way of talking with her.Just let Arnav reach to the limit when he will grab your neck for just uttering her name from your filthy mouth.You creep''😡

Khushi's journey of her search from Anjali to Naniji and then Lakhmiji is ready to take a U turn to her LG.

Pause here:Khushi just care about Buaji not the ring'until this point 'Anjali's concerns towards Khushi starting here as she sees sadnesslingering on her face while talking to Scorpion which she discussed with Arnav later.

So Khushi's burning search for her ring  bumped into her "Desired Flame" LG again who is in burning zone of game point of "SORRY".It is just his way of making her annoying and angry to just enjoy the brill blabbering of her. He knows her mehsoos as she is here,look how peaceful he is with a naughty smirk on his face like a child. 

Arnav with his shattir dimag,"subh tum neh kya kaha tha'keh kissi se bhi maafi maan logi par mujh se nahi..Arnav Singh Raizada se batamizi se baat kar keh bach jao  gi'.ring chahiye ..sorry bolo"

Translation:What you said in the morning.you will say sorry to anyone but me.What do you think you will be spared talking with Arnav Singh Raizada like that'you have to say sorry if you want ring'

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:He will respect her self respect and ego'.after when she comes to him for asking money for rent. ,tum kehti ho ke mujhmain bohat ego hai'tum mein nahin hai kya. Nahi hai to mujhse madad mango. zor se kehne me sharm atti hai tou mere kaan me whisper karo'.[you always say I have ego..look at yourself'if not then ask help from me ,if you feel ashamed of saying it loud then whisper in my ears] '.another one "janta hoon zidi jo ho"[I know you are stubborn] before putting lock on GH 

Khushi with her burning  ego,"Sorry ...'for what ,it was your fault that's why I refused to say sorry and still do."

Arnav cleverly changes his expressions into fake anger,"Nahin milegi..ab tum sorry nahin bologi..kan pakad keh mujh se maafi mangogi.."[You won't get it until you say sorry by grabbing your ears]

Arnav by intimidating her,"This ring has no meaning for me but it's important for you'...[just wait ASR you will know the importance more than her]...'"mein intizar kar raha hon"[I'm waiting]'...look at his face how he is enjoying her at this moment with sneering smirk as he knows she is stubborn and won't do it.

Khushi with her pride ,her self respect,"Tou phir karte rahiye...'"[Then keep waiting]'.The price of this ring is not more than my self respect...''

She does not care about the ring at this point ,her self respect is always comes first as it's the trait of middle class people .Money or anything else can't buy this pride.

She leaves him fuming with his ego centric flame '..but on her stroll,"hum kan pakad keh maafi mangain ge aur woh bhi un ki ghalati keh liye..Khushi Kumari Gupta aisa kabhi nahi karegi'...[why do I have to say sorry by catching my ears and for his mistakes ..no way ...'KKG will never do it]'...

Pause here: Which Ghalati ,mistake you are talking about Khushi the one he did by breaking your heart on Diwali night or by tossing his thoughts with your name.oh! I mean throwing papers in the air.

but Buaji brings her self respect  down by emotionally blackmailing her by bringing the flame of guilt just like Shyam,her parents in it...poor Khushi has no other way around but to put her respect ,her swabhiman aside for the sake of family's happiness to say sorry to grumpy LG.I feel for this soul at this point'.so close to my heart'..

The sight of this ring is causing a fuming storm of anger in him as she defies him,how could she do this  to Arnav Singh Raizada'.He was about to throw the ring when she appears like a layer of ice at the tip of Lava.

ASR in acrimony" kya huwa ab kyuon aeyi ho"...[What happened why did you come back?]She walks in with bafflement''...and then by gathering courage,"Kya chate hain aap"[what do you want?] Arnav Singh Raizada in his egocentric way having a tip of smile after regaining his control,"mein kya chahta hoon yeh tum achi tarah janti ho"[You know what I want] '...Maafi mango'...

.Khushi with arduous voice,"sor'...'"Uhh uhh'.aise nahin kan pakad ke"Arnav as a mean playmate'...Slowly hands reaching her ear and smirk on his face'...along with the intense playful music like the questioner is waiting for the answer in a game show and with the shaky afflictive voice SORRY ,...'.Khushi,by looking at him as she is declaring her defeat'..."kitni bar bolna hai "[how many times I have to say that'...]and without waiting for his answer'...sorry ,sorry ,until she started  raising her second hand to grab her second ear'...He stopped her right there "Khushi" with his mellowed voice filled with concern and she without hearing '...sorry...shhh,Arnav hushes her and grabs her both hands in his agony over her tormenting in which he put her through as he knows something is bothering her .She looks at him with her teary but full of questions eyes but he can't meet his eyes with her at this point.Sad Raba Ve intensifies the situation.He places the ring in her right hand as this is his right without breaking his gazes'but

She snatches her hand in convulsion leaving him befuddled.She couldn't put on the ring in her anxiousness and vexatious condition just like she couldn't un buckle the belt on Diwali night.He grabs her hand as this is his right to help putting the ring on and both share a deep moment of exchanging thoughts. 

Pause here:She never stopped him or in other words he never stopped showing his right on her from teej to character Dheela from payal to kiss 'bandagement to now and later make her to come in his car with him during payesh wedding,removing her hair from her face and many more 

This is a realization moment for Khushi for the first time that she is ENGAGED'...When Arnav puts the ring half way through her finger,Shyam's hand comes in her mind [Chakarvyue'.. as Khushi is in but Arnav is progressing towards her just like right now] and by yanking her hand and by lowering her eyes...',"aap yeh Anghoothi nahi pehna sakte''...[you can't put me on this ring] and the very next moment she looks at him with her deepest caustic way in her hollow voice ...'..."yeh humari sagai ki angoothi hai"[This is my engagement ring]''...

The moment gets glaciates with the piercing pain with those hollow words of Khushi and in return it benumbs and desensitizes him and his gesture "Kya yeh saach hai"[is it true?] without WORDS and she confirms it.She lowers her gazes as she can't bear his pain anymore.but he couldn't take his eyes off ...'The excruciating pain and the numbness of the brain paralyzes the Mighty ASR whose hands never miss any target yet lose the grip on the ring .

The ring reaches to his Di who puts it on her finger to complete his MOTHER's wish and destiny's game to make em one but he is unaware of that'.Its unbearable for him to see the ring or her with name of other than him.The inflating pain is suffocating both of them but both are alive without soul at this moment.

The moment is frozen again today in that hollow sound of Khushi by telling him she's been snatched away by him''..Once again tonight his life turns into a darker one after the revelation of her engagement but flame of hate is turning into flame of resentful jealousy,  vicious possessiveness, and covetous craving of her.That night he lost the love of his mother and tonight he lost the love of his life .

Pause here:Today Arnav Singh Raizada is standing where he made her stand on Diwali night...It surely crushes your heart and now you know the real pain she's been through...but you are not done yet

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Is this the same Arnav Singh Raizada who said that "Arnav Singh Raizada ko kissi larki se fadak nahin padta'aur iss se tou khabi nahin"[ Not a single girl matters to ASR and especially this one.]That rainy stormy night indeed has come back again as "iss larki se fadak padta hai" 

Tonight the journey of Ring and Kangan is mingled together as their paths are parallel but will join at one  point and that day they will be together,by the grace of HIS mother who gave him this ring under his feet by listening his unsaid prayer and wish of his painful heart''...and she is the one who will show him the way to his Khushi'...but "abhi deri hai"[we have to wait] as again tonight under the moon and twinkling hearts ,parents are hurt as their kids are swelled up in pain again.

Rest will be continued in Ring [Chakarvyue ]Part three

MOMENT OF THE DAY

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33XTOySg0es[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: samin6

Episode 124:

There are some episodes and some scenes which are stuck in your brain for life. No matter what you can not believe your own eyes of what you just saw.

Role of Arnav in Khushi's life : So Khushi loves Arnav unconditionally even his anger, arrogance and all. However she would think with her ego before even giving Arnav an inkling of feelings after all she knew Arnav has an allergy to love.  Arnav was only one person from a long list of persons she loved. This list included Buaji, Amma, Payal, Shashi, Nani, La and Anjali and even Laxmiji.  Also she knew Arnav loved her but he was again only one from a long list of people who loved her and on top they were not hesitant in showing their love or taking advantage from her because they loved her. Gupta house members took advantage by making her get engaged to Shyam by reminding her they loved her and the Raizadas were taking advantage by tricking her to come to Raizada mansion.  In this way both gave her a second purpose to live and move on. She may not have her gusse wale rajkumar- but had another person who loved her . It was immaterial  to her  that to him she was of no value. Her happiness was in having seconds of  shared eyelock from other sides of the house with Arnav. Her energy was regained when she was in proximity with her laad governor. She was happy when she could in no uncertain terms ask him for apology.

very well said. It's true that despite of Arnav's acrimony she feels a divine pull towards Arnav. And the pull is nothing but power pf love.

Role of Khushi in Arnav's life : There was never any doubt that Arnav loved Khushi however to him his love meant nothing- Koyi matlab nehi. He had mentioned to his Nani, "Love as a feeling which had no place in his life". He had mentioned to Anjali, "He was never going to make the mistake of making a girl a cause for his  survival and even had no value for the breaths which will stop for a girl". Even to Khushi herself he had told," Love was ' Uss baat 'just a word and carried no meaning (Uss baat ki koyi faraq nehi padta)". The very fact that Khushi loved him  and the fact that he loved Khushi made no difference to him. To top it up he did not want Khushi to love him or even show any concern for him, as Anjali said he has allergy to love. On top he is a male and they usually do not show love and definitely not ASR. He was a big snob, had a huge ego, did not even consider a chote lok who talked more then his status worthy of anything except being bought by money.

it's not that he thought Khushi is ignoble, he misbehaved her just to push her away. Just remember he was always very cordial with Khushi's family. You said it right, he didn't want to be loved. when he found that Khushi and his love was getting reciprocal, he tried to veneer it with his anger. but everytime he hurted Khushi he shattered in pieces inwardly.

I did not watch this episode on starplus during original run because I was in my one month sulk after diwali. Even after reading the summery on starplus official channel - I did not want to watch it. Definitely when Khushi would get engaged silly me did not want to see Arnav's smirk and self satisfied smile when he came to know of it. I had thought because he was irritated with her presence- the very fact that she is getting married would make him super happy and we shall see a self satisfied smile.  I really thought he would be ecstatic- because he was getting engaged with La with who thinks the same way as him and now Khushi had found some one else too. So silly me knew Khushi was sad in having another person in her life other then Arnav and did not want to have to watch Arnav giving his big speech of how happy he was when he learnt Khushi is engaged. I seriously did not want to even watch his, ' Koyi faraq nehi padta", lecture one more time and hurt Khushi, because knew it would hurt Khushi more.

we already saw, how much farag Khushi does!

Guess I was in for a emotional roller coaster ride when the episode started

-         When Laxmi jee I thought had eaten the ring I was happy- because after all even Buaji will not try and confiscate a ring from the tummy and feces of a poor goatwa- and thought we shall not have to listen to her irritating lecture of Khushi wearing Shyam's ring. 😃. 
good thought. Then Shyam had to play another filthy trick to get money from Anjali for another ring.😆
-         
When learned that Arnav had the ring and saw that Khushi would come to take that ring was ecstatic thinking- so at least Laxmi jee knew  whom to give the ring to 😆and  Arnav now was going to get an opportunity to give Khushi an engagement ring without Anjalical interference.
- you gotta point. I wonder why Arnav didn't  give the ring back to Anjali, when he got it. why did he keep it to himself. he even didn't know that it was Khushi's ring!      

When Khushi jee came asking for her ring and Arnav said- "What did you think you can come whenever you want in my room and ask things and expect me to give that to you" and when Khushi refused to say sorry and take the ring;  was happy. Because Khushi's ego meant no return of Shyamu ring back to her.
-          When Buaji gave the guilt trip to Khushi to find the ring😡 I was irritated with her emotional blackmail and wanted to remind her of her oblivion to  Khushi's tears and not even trying to know why was she so sad on the night of Diwali after Arnav left. 
Buaji is selfish and insensible. I was also so annoyed at her when she brought her dead parents.
-        
 When Khushi came to take the ring back-  I was surprised when I saw he was not happy but sad when he watched her say sorry😕.
-          When Arnav gave Shyamu ring and was putting the ring on Khushi's finger- was happy; because now he was the one who would be the first person putting the ring on the correct finger. 😃On top remembered the Payal scene and thought- so if after putting a Payal he was so moved he almost kissed her, now if he puts a ring'.😳
good observation. may be after putting the ring on her finger he would give her a kiss on her hand! what say?
-         
  When Khushi told him- you can not put this ring- I was exacerbated  with Khushi's khuraphati dimag and was thinking- hope it had started its function 30 seconds later when he had completely put the ring on.😡
-         When I watched Arnav's reaction 30 seconds later by dropping the ring- I was reminded of Maradona and the best goal that had happened 2 minutes after the goal he had made with hand- it was so overwhelming I forgot all reactions I had beforehead. 😲
-          When Anjali put the ring on Khushi's finger- I was jumping with joy- because Anjali was after all Arnav's sister and sisters usually do put the engagement ring on the prospective bride. .We blasters united are now enjoying this moment and loving Anjali di for that.
yes of course we were overjoyed.Anjali di, muahhh!!!
-       
  When Khushi was giving a hug to Anjali and looking at Arnav after telling her about her sagai- I was remembering the diwali- When Arnav was hugged by Anjali following announcement of his sagai. Khushi's reaction of course was predictable- she was sad😭. However to me Arnav's reaction was a big surprise. He for the first time was not giving his famous indifferent look to Khushi😕.
-          When Anjali left and he threw Khushi's telephone and said, "Main be baat kar raha tha"- I was shell shocked-  and thought now I have to stop- this is too much. So I went had a walk🤢.
-         When Arnav said, "Tum- hari sagai hogeyi- tum mujhe batana zarori nehi samjha? Kisiko bata kyun nehi hain ke tumhari sagai hogeyi. ( You got engaged and you did not think it was important to tell me?)" I  was overwhelmed seeing him acting again like her husband by wanting to know everything about wifey. I had expected him to give his famous indifferent ego, not that. I realized he had actually in his own psyche  expected Khushi to tell him every single thing. It is said the more you love the more betrayed you fell. However- according to ASR love meant nothing- so why was he feeling betrayed? Then I realized as chalov and BD said- I hurt you you have to bear, you do the same I can not. So although he was not ready to give her any rights on him for loving him he expected her to give him every right on her- letting him touch her, hug her, carry her, kiss her, hurt her, put a ring on her and come back to him after all insults.  👏👏👏That was his confidence not on his love for her but on her love for him. Because he knew ' knowing that he loved her meant to Khushi- " Jindegi ban geyi.", " Coming back to him after every insult be that even when she was not receiving any payment for the work", obeying his every word be that no speaking even when he instigated her by eating hot pepper.😊
very well said. He thinks Khushi belongs to him. That's why he does all the hubby things with her.
-        
When Khushi said " Aapko iss se kya faraq padta hain?" I was rejoicing because there was my Khushi  and as she once said about herself about  Arnav, " Hum darte hain Aap se, lekin dar ke bhag na hamari adat nehi hain."  He told her , her love for him and his love for her made no difference. He had told her she had no value. On top like her was convinced about Arnav that he cared less about Khushi so Khushi has every right to ask this question from him👍🏼.
Khushi is always valiant. She never scares to protest.
-         
When Arnav said, "Mujhe Kyun Faraq padta hain- Mujhe faraq padta hain dammit, Kyunki"  And each time I hear those words my heart start beating so fast- Like Khushi- sometimes it becomes louder then my breathing and I stopped thinking, could not believe my ears😲. Evidently if our heart is beating so hard- no wonder Arnav ji never did finish this sentence.
❤️
 Never imagined a simple three word phrase, Faraq Padta Hain, can carry so much weight.❤️

me neither.  

beautiful take Samin.
 all the bold parts I liked most.
 my comments are in black bold.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Episode 124

Sorry…I'm Engaged

There has been a collision and not one with cars but with two bodies; what is strange they usually know that the other is coming!  But alas not today, their radar was off.  Kushi is yelling at him and him her.  Who does he think he is?  Oh yes, Arnav Singh Raizada who has all rights to the house and all in it.  If he bangs into someone he doesn't have to say he is sorry because of whom he is.  Timid Kushi no more the lioness comes out.  How dare he? She says she is also not apologizing, especially to him, since it wasn't her fault.  She huffs away walking briskly, I swear I thought she would bang into the glass door.  He's smirking; perhaps he likes the fire within her.

The ladies of the house are all getting along but they must come up with a plan to keep Kushi there.  They enjoy her company so they will fool her; create a hoax, a riff between Naniji and Lavanya to keep her coming to the RM.  Mami is suspicious and her detective skills are coming out. 

Akash comes in after receiving Nani's medications and Nani speaks to him about the kind of girl he should marry.  She is sure he has someone in mind even if she is nothing like his mother wants him to marry.

Kushi walks into the hoax and is concerned.  She goes in to the kitchen to make the potion and says she will teach La.  Great acting they say to La and Mami becomes the detective again.  She will spoil and solve this hoax.  She goes to the kitchen and tricks Kushi to go and check if Nani is allergic to honey; she wants Kushi to see what is really going on with the ladies out there so she will be rid of Kushi once and for all.

Kushi finds the girls all cozy and figures out it was all a hoax.  Her feelings are hurt and she is leaving.  They send Hari Prakash to lock the door and keep her inside.  They must think of something to make her forgive them; an apology of sorts.Mami says to La who is all worried that if Kushi doesn't come how will she get married to ASR, while Mami says she will help her but Nani reminds Manorama that if ASR doesn't marry then neither will Akash.  This changes Mami's tune.

Oo La La….

Nani goes into song and dance and they all join in. Hari Prakash faints at the sight.  It is very cute and lively and soon Kushi can't help herself, afterall dancing is her favorite hobby, follows in with laughter.  Arnav comes down complaining about the noise only to see his entire female clan in dance and he drops his best friend in disbelief, his phone.  He has to smile after seeing Kushi and all his family members so happy.  Nani asks Kushi to stay because she can't keep dancing all the time at her age.  Apology has been accepted and Kushi will stay after some very heartfelt moments.  Kushi is a part of this family and they have entered into her heart as well. She tells them that separating from them would bring her such pain as she is looking eye to eye with Arnav.  He is upset; how will he ever get over this girl if she is always in front of him? He turns away and walks back up the stairs.

Shyam calls her and speaks her about her ring, he doesn't think she likes it and he knows it doesn't fit well.  Obviously he knows the ring was lost but she comfesses to him.  He tells her he knows the circumstances under which they got engaged was rushed (due to his hoax), but the ring was his mother's (lie) and means a lot to him.  The ring must be at her employer's house and she should ask and look there.  She agrees. Anjali has observed her conversation and asks her what happened.    Anjali apologizes again and Kushi says it is not that but she lost her ring.  Acha!  So it is yours, Anjali says, she thought maybe her husband had bought it for her.  They go to find the ring but it is not in its case.  Anjali recalls her morning routine trying to find out where that ring went and she realizes it must have fallen into the milk after speaking with HP.  He has given the milk to Nani.  They go to Nani's room who has given the milk to Laxmi.  Uh oh, Laxmi drank it.

Both Kushi and Anjali are worried about Laxmi.

Anjali is worried about Laxmi and Arnav is walking and bangs into Anjali.  Second time today!  Anjali scolds him that he should be careful and watch where he is going and he rolls his eyes!   Anyway, he was looking for her and he tells her Laxmi came into his room and dropped this ring.  He said I told you to be careful and put it away.  She becomes so excited that the ring is with him, (of couse she would!! He has it and its for Kushi!), it is Kushi's and she has been so worried.  I will bring her right away.

Anjali and Kushi are at Arnav's door when Anjali receives a call from Shyam she leaves and tells Kushi to go get her ring.  He won't gobble her up.  She is so confused she doesn't want to see his face but she must get her ring.  She knocks on the door.

The lioness has entered the lion's den.

He looks up.  She is quiet, hesitant; she says that hisister says he has her ring.  He remembers her smug words and must give her the punishment owed her.  Cockily and with his own snide smile asks if this is what she wants holding up her ring.   She says yes and opens her hand for him to place it on her palm.  Oh no Kushi, you are nit going to get this so easily.  You have offended ASR.  What does she think that she can just march into his room and give him orders?  Oh no Kushi, he has terms and conditions, especially after you spoke so insolently to him this morning.m  She tells him again to hand over her ring.  He says she has to say sorry and hold her ears.  WHAT?  No way she says, for what she hasn't done anything; anyway he was the one who was wrong.  She tell him she will never apologize to him and he can keep the ring! 

Hmpf!  Him and Shyam could just shove it! The two most arrogant men who think they could get away with anything!

She walks out only to receive a phone call from Buaji who uses her family amd guilts Kushi as she always does.  Hey, Devi Maiyya what to do.

He is just about to throw her ring when she returns to his room; somber, defeated, desperate, and with tear filled eyes she asks him what he wants.  He answers you know.  She proceeds to apologize.  He says, ah uh, hold your ears, with his smug snide smile and that's when the tears really fall, her pride defeated she is at his mercy.  She asks him how many times as she repeats, "sorry…sorry..sorry, sorry…"

He jumps up grabs her hands and shhh her."Kushi, stop." He is devastated to see her this way. He is holding her hands otherwise he would be hugging her right now.  He is distressed seeinh her so distressed.  He reaches for the ring and gently opens her palm and places it there, swallowing hard.  This was difficult for him too.  She pulls her hand from his, realizing her engagement ring is in the palm of her hand which is being held by the love of her life, who is not her fianc but her soul mate.  She must take her hand off his.  She doesn't belong to him but another.  She tries to place her ring on her finger but it just won't budge.  That is funny since I thought it was loose fitted.  He takes her hand and proceeds to slide the ring on her finger when she recalls her engagement to Shyam and pulls her finger away leaving him holding her ring.

She tells him he can't place this ring on her finger.  It is her engagement ring.

Total silence, his eyes screaming in pain, his throat closes, he swallows…..he is totally paralyzed by five words,

"It is my engagement ring."

He drops it, numb, no feeling,

No wait a minute….

He is feeling something….

PAIN….

his heart is breaking.

The ring rolls under Anjali's feet.  She has disturbed them.  Kushi you should keep this safe.    He turns away not revealing to Di his face, for she will know that something is wrong.  She can read his face, his thoughts, his emotions, but he is hiding from her his true pain.

She says to Kushi that this ring looks like it is precious to you but still you drop it.  Kushi says it doesn't fit her well.  She says then why cry?  Anjali places the ring on her finger as he is watching. Kushi too is watching him.  She has such a sad look on her face.  My heart is broken for them…but I know how it turns out so I will smile soon and we all figured out that he is truly engaged to her not Shyam!  Anjali asks why is the ring special, he turns his head to look at her and she tells Anjali it is her engagement ring.  Ugh, blow to his gut.  Anjali gets so excited, but she didn't inform her.  She hugs her in congratulations and over Anjali's shoulder Kushi and Arnav steal glances.  We see her ring resting on her scarred finger.  Anjali further aggravates his situation by asking him if he has heard Kushi is engaged.  She says Kushi you are giving such great news in such a bad mood.  She says she must be happy now and blush.  She wants to know all the details but Nani has called.  She leaves Kushi is to follow her.

The phone rings.  He calls her name, she answers the phone, its Buaji and she wants to know if she found the ring.  She says yes.  He grabs the phone and hangs it up.  He is talking to her.  He is frustrated and angry and asks her what she is doing. She is engaged? How can she do that?  She didn't tell him. 

What does it matter to you? Does it make a difference? She asks him.

Yes, it makes a difference to me. Yes, it matters to me because….

Anjali comes in to get Kushi, she has told everyone and they are all excited waiting downstairs to hear the news.  They turn to leave the room and he turns to look at her and she turns to look at him, hurt in both sets of eyes.

Her eyes say….

"Sorry….I'm engaged."