Posted: 10 years ago
Another proposal, this time direct with a loving heart
A ring game, played with lot of faraq of the crying heart  
Jealousy, a new emotion one discovers
Sapnon ki Duniya, a famous dialogue one delivers
But then, there is a starry talk, quite khaas
Because afterall, it is all about vishwaas

So, let's watch as sparks fly in the most interesting track, faraq padta hai
But before that let's Ooh la la, Ooh la la...
By DurgaS

Welcome to thread #11 of Blast from the Past

Thread eleven of the Blast from the Past
Unbelievable, we are galloping so fast
Enthralled with the talent of IPK cast
Welcome all, here discussions are vast

Here's to the creators of this post

The opening lines and the poem come from DurgaS. the thread #11 banner is designed by supriya.arshi. Arshihamesha has made the BFTP banner. The gif banner is by Roshini1494. The poster below is by chalhov. Finally, a collage by supriya.arshi and blast notes by indi52.

when do you think love got discovered? how do you think we found out, us fragile mortals, we who last but one life and dream of a cycle of births, that there was something called love between a man and a woman that transcended time, that was different from all other loves we knew? there was a faraq in it. it was all about that faraq. what exactly that was, was always hard to put into words. but we tried valiantly. stories, novels, songs, poems, plays, movies. so much stuff really around this one thing... love. what's the faraq if there weren't any love? oh how one quakes at the mere thought of that, and how giggly i feel when i realise that despite the best efforts of our times, money has still not surpassed love as the thing most wanted. not for over fifty percent of the population, at least. because we know what a faraq it makes. and so we give a faraq dammit. into the second century decisively now, the blast people chat about love and know it was a hindi serial that really could somehow get the meaning of that word across, maybe because it didn't try too hard? just let love do its own things... nafrat, mohabbat, the whole shebang. thanks ipk for that... hamesha.

Please scroll down for Rules, Index, and more IPK love.
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Poster by ArshiHamesha

and if you're wondering about rules no. 8 and 9...
they are: have fun and have lots of faraq.

Riddle No. 10: 😉 😃

Who chanced upon Barun once during IPK and made all the difference to his chamkilis?

ANSWER

😈

Riddle No. 11:😃 

Why does Shyam want to marry Khushi? Iss pyaar😕 ko kya naam           doon?😡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MAHARIDDLE :😉

ASR in an SUV can go from 0 to 200 in seconds. Which IPKKND character can accomplish the same feat using another machine?

(I hope this riddle is not difficult and will be solved too!😭 😃 )

ANSWER

⭐️

Picture Credit: supriya.arshi 

The Yin and The Yang

By Cinthiann1758

In Chinese philosophy, the concept of yin-yang (yinyang), which is often called "yin and yang", is used to describe how seemingly opposite or contrary forces areinterconnectedand interdependent in the natural world; and, how they give rise to each other as they interrelate to one another. Many natural dualities (such as male and female, light and dark, high and low, hot and cold, water and fire, life and death, and so on) are thought of as physical manifestations of the yin-yang concept. (From wikipedia)

Arnav and Kushi are the Yin and the Yang of our IPKKND World, male and female, rich and poor, business-like and zany, serious and jovial, atheist and believer; the list goes on and on and opposites attract.  Each has qualities the other needs to learn. We watch our episodes everyday and write our reviews of one of the greatest love stories ever written for television.  We have seen our characters grow from anger and hate in the earlier episodes to attraction, intimacy and trust in the Nainital and hospital episodes and now the realization of love in the last few episodes.    

The Diwali episode will be one that will focus on the light and the dark.  The Diwali Festival (row of lamps) involves the lighting of oil lamps to "signify the triumph of good over evil" (wikipedia).  The Goddess Lakshmi is welcomed to the newly cleaned house, adorned with many lights and lit oil lamps, as crackers are burst to ward off evil spirits.  Kushi abhors the use of these crackers because of child labor and the noise pollution and teaches us this lesson.  All are adorned with new clothes and she is wearing a beautiful red sari gifted to her by Anjali.  This sari was to be given to Lavanya because it is Arnav's favorite color but somehow a mistake was made and the sari wound up in Kushi's hands. Devi Maiyya's divine plan is always in play. Kushi comes to the Raizada home bearing sweets since that is all she can gift them; her salary has been going to help cover Shashi Babuji's medical expenses. We will see the ENTRANCE OF THE LIGHT with Kushi, witness the change of personality and acceptance of Lavanya, and see the dark and cunning side of Shyam.  We will watch as Arnav is mesmerized by Kushi's beauty at the poolside, and again see his caring side as he nurses her injured ankle.  His light and gentle touch brings goosebumps as we watch Arnav place a lost payal (which means everything to this woman) back to its rightful place on her ankle. 

The poolside is lit with lamps all about and the warm glow is soft like a candlelit room.  It is the perfect place for romance; a place for him to get lost in emotion.  Poolside,a safe haven to let down his guard and allow all that he is feeling to burst just like the crackers outside on the streets. He turns around and starts walking towards her, intently looking into her eyes, for every step forward he takes, she takes one step back.  She too can feel it, the strong attraction and mesmerizing pull.  Thud'.there is no where else for her to go she is up against the wall, cornered.  He is coming closer'. closer'.. closer'she can feel his breath upon her skin.  He reaches and caresses her face, her breathing is a shallow pant, high in her chest, and he moves her so much.  Her pink luscious lips are calling him and ever so slowly he is answering their call.  He wants her with all his being; he can't fight it anymore.

Just when his lips are about to touch hers, 

reality hits.

RRRINNNGGG,  

RRRINNNGGG,

RRRINNNGGG...

AND THE DARKNESS BEGINS.

*On a personal note this episode is a favorite of mine because it launched the beginning of me watching Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and then finding all of you! Come watch, read and write with us and keep this beautiful love story, IPKKND alive!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Written in the stars
By BarunDiwani

"Toh kya woh sach mein taare ban jaate hai?"
"So do they really become stars?"

The first blessed line I ever heard Barun speak, had no idea who/what/where the show was about. but i could feel his pain, it gripped me. A handsome grown man asking some girl "so do they really become stars?"  The woman touched by his innocent question answers him in her own way, "baat vishwaas ki hai (its all about faith)"  "kya meri maa mujhe dekh ke khush hai? (Is my mom happy to see me?)" he turns to her as if he was a little boy desperate for her to answer "yes".  The power packed in this scene was enough to start me on my journey, there was a pull, a connection, a sort of magic in it. I count my lucky stars I ever came across it. Only later i would learn how significant this moment really was.  The man who didn't believe in anything and passed most things off as "rubbish" had started to look at the stars with the eyes of a naive girl who believed that her deceased parents had become them, perhaps finding some solace in it for himself . As I started to watch this beautiful love story  i would find that these gleaming shimmering nightly creatures had a huge role to play in this story. 

A back drop no less important than the Raizada mansion and the Gupta house, in a  way the stars narrated  this love story, a good chance they wrote it eons ago. They were there from the start, the night Khushi fell into his arms and their eyes met for the first time. Next i felt their presence accompanying the song "Tu hi bata mere maula" as Arnav stood by his poolside looking up at them perhaps waiting for something, and Khushi just looked up and dreamt away about her future, they bought so much hope and promise.  However, their first real appearance came in the form of a silent wish by both when their longing for one another was just taking shape. And one evening after hearing her dhak dhak, he sat looking up sipping in the romance they exuded silently, though moments later he, out loud he would dub it all as "silly romantic nonsense." Slowly the stars had became a medium of communication that only grew in strength with time. Perhaps their biggest contribution to Arnav and khushi came when they needed each other the most. He was kidnapped and she was desperate to find him, missing each other terribly.  It was the stars that allowed them to speak and listen to each other's heartfelt confessions.  Then there was the special night before their wedding, Arnav brought the stars, her parents, to Khushi, and after sending them off, the star crossed couple became one. 
Many more moments where their indirect presence was felt, countless times when Arnav stood out by the pool side with his romance filled eyes, aloof with her thoughts. And when there was an unbearable pain after he finds that a ring binds her to another, they shared that pain with each other via the stars. With all the moment could be included but that would keep us here for ever, there is one I have to share.

How can we leave out the most precious moment the stars gave us? Khushi tells his picture "Chaliye muskuraaiye! chaliye! (come on smile! come on!)" and how, a gleaming, glowing smile brighter than the stars themselves slowly appears on Arnav's face, his true happiness beaming from within knowing that she'll finally be his forever. It bought closure to the moment that started it all for me. If Khushi were here, she would finally answer him, "Yes Arnavji, today your mom is very happy seeing you"

stargazingbykatelyn

indi52 thumbnail

INDEX

All the promos are posted and discussed in the above thread.

Episodes 1 - 9 are posted in the above thread.

Blast from the Past #2

Episodes 10 - 31 are posted in the above thread.

Blast from the Past #3

Episodes 32 - 51 are posted in the above thread.

Blast from the Past #4

Episodes 52 - 62 with promos, Valentines thoughts and more.

Blast from the Past #5

Episodes 63 - 70 with promos and more.

Blast from the Past #6

Episodes 71 - 78 with promos and holi vm's/celebrations.

Blast from the Past #7

Episodes 79 - 87 with promos, sbs segments and vm's.

Blast from the Past #8

Episodes 88 - 98 with promos, sbs segments and vm's.

Blast from the Past #9

Episodes 99 - 108 with promos, sbs segments and vm's.

Blast One Hundred Thread

Blast from the Past #10

Episodes 109 - 118 with promos, sbs segments and vm's.

connecting things

by  samin6

In these episodes Sanaya's acting just overshadowed the acting of not only Barun but everyone else around her. She was conveying her misery in various intensities through her  eyes. When Arnav announced his engagement it was associated with shock, when Arnav was getting congratulations it was with a jealousy she did not think she had, when she could not bear any more and looked away to hide her tears she looked back to see him with eyes which said - she just had to look back when his eyes asked that from her. When she was congratulating everyone it was misery with happiness for the people she liked - and we know Khushi always thinks of others before herself. When Anjali told Arnav that the mithai were made for Arnav, the look was for love she did not dare show anyone because she thought she did not have a right. When she was standing dejected in the middle of the road she had pure misery all over her. When she was in the car with Arnav - she had in her voice all the chirpiness and was looking ahead because she knew she could not hide from him her hurtful eyes. When she was being bullied by her bua those eyes carried with it pain of losing everything. When she was speaking with Payal - the misery carried with it the feeling that - I have died I cannot believe I am still here to please my family.

At the same time Barun's acting was superb. The way he delivered his scathing speech. Usually rarely does Barun get to speak such long lines in IPK. However there he was delivering some speech which needed a different expression at every second and he did an amazing job. I remember he said that he was feeling brain dead in the end and felt he was repeating, however after giving such a powerful performance I would have to say he was probably comparing what he was capable of doing in those episodes to some of the other ones later on and wanted to accomplish better. It was not an easy task for him either.
We all know that Barun is not like ASR. The way he gave a blank stare when announcing his engagement and throughout the congratulations together with seconds of concern for Khushi's tears, his concern for her chirpiness, anger and irritation at Khushi not accepting that the giving payal meant something to her, his gloating look understanding that Khushi was playing bravado, his convincing assurance to Khushi that she meant nothing minutes before his own breakdown were all amazing.

These episodes and hurtful words were referenced in episodes that followed in chronological order
  • After Khushi got engaged Arnav said to Anjali, "Khush nehi hain to Sagai kyun ki, koyi zabardasti thi kya, jise pyaar nehi karti, jiske saath reh nehi sakti uske saath sari zindagi kaise bitayegi" As if he knew that Khushi loved only him, can live only with him, had dreamt to spend the rest of her life with him only so the only reason she would agree to marry someone else would be if she was forced. She was forced, so true, by her bua, by creepwa and by her own heartbreak. At that point she had accepted that she had died. I think her agreeing to marry Shyam was one point I did not agree to her, because she had the choice to share her misery with them, that she loved Arnav and though he had got engaged she could not. But she could not give her inherent goodness. It sometimes I think is tiring to live with someone whose virtues are higher then your own. However, in the dream world of love when reality intervenes the pain is excruciating and at that point I guess her heart had died.
  • When Arnav said," Maine tumhare pasand ka set Lavanya ko de diya - hope tumhe koyi faraq nehi padta," that line reminded me of the gloating Arnav was showing with his eyes when he announced his engagement to Lavanya.  It seemed he wanted her to react and reclaim her right, however at the same time knew she would not. When he said tumhe to laga hoga ke tumhari zindagi ban geyi.
  • When Khushi said, "Sapno ke duniya mein rehna hi accha hain Lavanya ji, kyunki Aasli duniya mein sirf dil toot-te hain," she in her dream world was married to Arnav and even happy although he was comparing her to Delhi's autorickshaw. And in reality she got Arnav who broke her heart by getting engaged to Lavanya, and telling her that for him love had no meaning, and gloating over her broken heart. When Arnav closed the door leaving the GH and Khushi jolted on the sound - made me remember - yes asli duniya mein - in real world the heart gets broken, and no one hears that and it is even obscured by the sound of a slamming car door. The crying afterwards echoed when Khushi told him, "Hum jaante hain ke hamare hone na hone se aapko koyi faraq nehi padta."
  • After Payash get together on the hill top and ARSHI look at each other: It signified that they also wanted to get engaged to each other and say to each other, it carried the pain of what they had done instead - Arnav had announced his engagement to La and Khushi to Shyam. They had done for the happiness of their families. Arnav - to prevent the bickering of the guests and Khushi to make Buaji happy. However, at that they did not think they could trust either Anjali or Payal for whose happiness they had done could handle the truth of them loving each other. So they hurt and rejected each other. This however did not make their families and those whom they cared happy. Because Anjali thought - Arnav was giving him Dhoka and doing it in the heat of a moment. At the same time Payal was concerned that - "Tum soch to liya hain na Khushi." At the hilltop probably they were wishing that in DIwali they would have become happy if they had let their elder siblings maintain the duty of an elder sibling and share their pain. They probably were seeing for the first time first hand that if people find true love that makes the rest of the family happy too, not only giving in to the pressure of family members.
  • In Payash Party after the Desi girl dance when Arnav said, "Sometimes - nehi hamesha hi tum mujhe hairan kar deti ho - Khushi Kumari Gupta," I was thinking of that reflecting his thoughts after Khushi came to give everyone sweets. When he said - he wanted to ask - "Are you upset because of your broken relationship which happened less then a week back," I was remembering how she was even more upset in the Diwali after Arnav broke her heart and probably that is what he wanted to ask he r- if she was upset after he broke her heart. When Khushi said - "Whenever you speak I am prepared for all the hurtful things you want to say, because you have not learned to say anything nice," It showed that  when she came out to get her batwa and spoke to him  in the car,  she had already prepared herself for a lot of hurtful things, however what he said superseded what she had expected to hear - when he said, "Tumhe to laga hoga tumhari zindagi ban geyi," and " Mere liye tumhari or uss baath ki koyi matlab nehi." When after marriage Khushi said, "Aap jante hain aapki bato se, aapke harkat se hame kitni chote pohchi he."  This echoed how his words and his action hurt her after he said those words.
  • During Khushi's 101 ways to irritate ASR when Khushi said, "Jiss insaan ka dil patthar jaisa hon uske liye hum ek bhi aasoon nehi bahayenge - Isi ki layek hain na hum - isi dard ki to bardasht karne di jiye na - hume to isse bhi bari saza milne chahiye ( I am not going to shed a single tear for a person whose heart is of stone and according to you I deserve getting hurt so let me tolerate it - I deserve even bigger punishment). The pain Khushi had to tolerate when she was forced to get engaged to Shyam - probably she thought that was her punishment for loving Arnav and the pain she went when she was hurt physically by Arnav probably was nothing compared. She also has probably came to a conclusion in Diwali that Arnav's heart is made of stone and shedding tears as she did after he announced his engagement and told her - iss sab se koyi faraq nehi padta, was futile.
  • In the Shaitan and Sundari episode - When Khushi described ASR, " Har raath Sundari ko sapne mein ek sundar sa Rajkumar dikhta tha, jiska swabhab bahut achcha tha, mitha bolta tha, sundari ka bahut kheyal rakhta tha. Karwate badalti sundari sirf usi ki khwab dekhti thi. Lekin har raat Rajkumar sundari ko ek sawal puch tha tha. Sundari ko is baat samajh hi nehi aati thi ki - shaitaan or Rajkumar eki aadmi the, jab Sundari ko pata chala to woh hairan pareshan huwe - ke yeh kaisa ho sakta hain- pal mein shaitan-pal mein Rajkumar, yeh dono ek kaise ho sake hain. Eki pal mein sukh dena aur agle hi pal mein dukh... kuch samajh hi nehi paaye woh." This  simply reflected how Khushi felt when Arnav broke her heart. He became a rajkumar when he came and gave her payal and shaitan when he told her he did not to want to hear anything from her. A rajkumar when he came after her because he knew she was upset from a broken heart and shaitan when he told her to get out. Rajkumar again when he came to return her purse and ask after her dad and Shaitan again when he told her - Yeh sabse mujhe koyi faraq nehi padta. So no wonder - Sundari could not understand.
  • When after the storm of Khushi's attempted suicide, Arnav said " Kiss mitti se bani hain yeh," I was remembering like Ami and Indi how she had become extra chirpy after her heart broke. She was delivering sweets to everyone.
  • When during Kidnapping Arnav said to Khushi, " Rona bandh karon - Khushi I love you." and when in the almost suhagraat said "I love you - dammit" It was as if he wanted to say the same when he saw Khushi crying. He also wanted to tell her - he did not believe in the rituals of marriage he did not believe in the rasms, to him the only thing of importance was his feelings.  I hoped he would console her when she cried listening of his engagement,"Khushi I am fine, please math roh, Khushi rona bandh karon, Khushi mein, Khushi mein tumko, Khushi I love you." Probably he was thinking of saying them when he went to look for her and told her to get in the car and because he could not come back and tell them again he was hurt after leaving GH in his car.
  • During Telepathy dialogue  When Arnav said, "Khushi main jab bhi tumhari paas hota hoon hamesha tumse door jane ki jaldi mein rehta hoon, lekin jab bhi tumse door jaata hoon tumhari paas aane ki khayal rehta hain..." No wonder when he came close to kissing her - he hurried to announce his engagement in the next moment. But when she left he had to go to bring her close again. When in the car he told her to get out as if to hastily push her away and then when she left ,he came back to return her moneybag. When he was again close to her he again sent her away by saying that nothing makes a difference. During telepathy dialogues when Khushi said," Aap paas raho ya door, lekin ho to hamari saath hi na? Yeh dooriya hamari rishte ko kamzoor nehi bana sakti. kyun ki hum ek doosre ko sun sakte hain, mehsoos kar sakte hain - ek doosre sain baate kar sakte hain." So even in the worst of the times when Arnav had announced his engagement he was not with Lavanya and the rest of his family, but with Khushi, with his eyes he was following her every moment and was with her when he thought he needed her in the middle of the road crying. Arnav may be was far but still Khushi was feeling his presence when she conceded to getting engaged to Shyam. Maybe in her heart she knew their respective announcement to getting engaged to someone else did not have the power to weaken their relationship.
  • After Arnav reminded Khushi of the contract marriage post kidnapping and Khushi said, "Jaise hum aapko bhul ne lagenge, hame yaad dilane ke liye aap hame taklif  pahuchayenge, dard denge, hamare dil torenge." It seemed she had forgotten that ASR was her Arnavji when she allowed him to come close. True to this "Hame yaad dilane ke liye aap hame taklif pahuchayenge (to remind me you will start hurting me) he went and told her he did not want to speak to her and did not need to give her an explanation. "Dard denge (inflict pain)"-- As he did when he announced his engagement and "Hamare dil torenge (break my heart)"- When Arnav told her his giving her back the payal and almost kiss did not mean a thing. In that dialogue it was evident most strongly Khushi's judgement of Arnav's character.
  • In Khushi working 24 hours for Arnav and during Arnav back message when Arnav said, "Jab tum chup hoti hoon tumhari akhen sab kuch sach bolti hain - Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada," It made me think how in spite of her silence her eyes spoke volumes when he announced his engagement. In the same track Arnav asked Khushi about her payal and she said, "I know it belongs to your mother and you always wear it." This ironically made me recall, he told her- giving back her payal meant nothing. So Arnav bitwa if it meant nothing how come you remember that conversation to such a minute detail. At the same time was wishfully thinking - he would say her payal was beautiful after returning them, not - koyi faraq nehi padta.
  • When Arnav came with all hope to take Khushi back home, Arnav said, " You cannot lie to me." It reflected his thought when Khushi said she was happy from his and La's engagement. When Arnav said,"Tum yeh sab hone doge, hamari shaadi aise khatam ho jane doge" and "itna easy hai tumhare liye, " it seemed as if he was remembering how easily she had recuperated and was distributing sweets after a major heart-break. When Khushi said, "Aap Humare yeh sab bato se  koyi matlab nehi." seemed like Khushi was speaking what Arnav had told on Diwali. When Arnav said, "Ok sure kuch discuss nehi karte hain sab kuch yuhin khatam ho jaane dete hain," it reflected why he came back to speak with Khushi. He probably wanted Khushi to tell him her feelings and them to discuss their relationship to stop it from breaking. However Khushi's reluctance and - hume in sab bato se koyi matlab nehi - made the exact opposite words come out and he broke her heart as if to punish her for not wanting to discuss their relationship.
  • During the remarriage track when Khushi refused to leave the mandap even after buaji's insistance made me remember this diwali track and how far she had conceded to give priority to her love. During Diwali she did not even give the slightest indication that she was hurt with heartbreak by Arnav. She did not even try to exert her right over him as a person who loved him. She knew Arnav was not going to be happy with Lavanya because he loved her. However since the occasion was making the rest of the family happy she said nothing. She let buaji bully her to concede to getting engaged to Shyam even though she knew she loved Arnav. It seemed at that moment - because at that time she could not answer yes if Arnav asked her, "Bharosa nehi hain mujhpe."  She did not trust that Arnav had just announced the engagement in the heat of a moment. But during marriage - she had full faith in him and his love so she stayed put when the entire Raizadas and Guptas wanted her to leave the mandap, when even the fire went off. She in diwali could not stand her family bearing the disgust of her name written with Shyam and during marriage she cared more about her love for Arnav although her mother had just been humiliated by that Dadi in front of guests. No wonder - love did make her strong and trusting the person she loved gave her strength to believe in her own happiness and of course she knew being a sacrificial lamb once gave her and her family nothing except deception and heartbreak.
  • Finally at the end of the Shitall track when Khushi wanted to leave Arnav and Arnav said "Tum chup chap chali jaoge sab  thik ho jayega. Khushi lets suppose ye sab sach hota to chor ke chali jati mujhe (If you leave do you persume everything will become the same. If all these were true would you have left me)?" it seemed as if he wanted to tell this to her when she fled the engagement scene after Anjali said, the mithai were made sugarfree for Arnav only. It seemed as if she assumed her silently leaving without saying anything to anyone after she could bear no more of the congratulations Arnav received for his eminent engagement would make everything Ok. And when Arnav said "Agar tum koshish bhi karogi to bhi hum alag nehi ho sakte - Arnav or Khushi Hamesha saath rahenge." I was remembering how hard he tried to get away from her in the Diwali episode and still he could not get away from her. That very night instead of thinking of his upcoming nuptials he was recalling his weakness when he almost kissed Khushi and put on her payal.
In the end throughout the entire IPKKND episodes their respective engagements and Khushi's heartbreak always seemed to be standing as a sword on top of her head whenever she fully trusted Arnav.

Top banner credit Risha_ipkknd
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Warning: Music is on!  There are 3 tracks.  Do check it out! 😃
 (By Katelyn)

Picture credit: supriya.arshi  

Here's something about our contributors who have shown their utmost love and affection and encouraged one another in this journey, making this thread an outstanding success.

Alanki, Risha & Siaa
They are the reasons for this thread, Into this abyss they have all of us led

Cynthia
Her reviews have always been proportional, her commitment has always been unconditional

ArshiHamesha
For every detail she keeps digging deeper, Combines scenes from past, present and future

Indi
It's a wonderful delight to read her notes, when decorated with famous quotes

BarunDiwani (Ami)
As crazy she is for the lead, as deep are her writings that are a treat

Samin
As colourful are her reviews, as varied on the episodes are her views

Anita
Her analysis are mostly fast track, her comments never fail to attract

Sohara
Her reviews are written quite extraordinarily, Incredible is what we say about her vocabulary

Chalhov
From songs to picture stories and now collages, she excels at, into whatever she barges

Supriya
She plays around with the pictures, adding special effects and other such fixtures

Katelyn
What not she keeps researching, amazing videos she keeps finding

Wiwy
Our very own in-house riddler, IPK school's witty examiner

Horizon
IPK's love reflects in her every post, we all welcome her with a toast

Rebecca & Charlotte
Their reviews may be concise, but their observations are constantly precise

Ritu & Goofy
They are the thread's stars, their impacts continue to last

DS Nair, Ragvir, AR Eternal Love
Our regular silent readers, their feedbacks work like wonders

Durga
Hope to continue writing in verses, at this astonishing place where everyone converges 

Some of our contributors have been regularly posting their work on the threads. Here is an index of their works.

For impactful analysis and hilarious comments

For detailed analysis replete with symbolisms, connections, pauses

For indepth analysis and the superhit drool corner

For picture stories and songs

For detailed takes and interesting titles

For original poems and parodies

For reviews that make you glide through the air and water

For a collection of promos, vms, sbs/sbb videos

For out of the box reviews of episodes

For analysis replete with new words and vms

For amazing picture collages and episodic pictorial edits

For some mind-boggling riddles

Last but not the least - News updates

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture credit: BarunDiwani  

Rendezvous
with the IPK stars by the blasters

highfive.gif

Some of our blasters have been lucky to interact with the IPK stars in different ways.

1. Ami managed to send a letter to Sarun  😳 

2. Katelyn has met Sanaya at the Artesia festival 😃

3. Wiwy has had a phone conversation with Barun  ☺️

4. Indi wrote a note on behalf of Team Sobtians which Barun read, intently  😉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry! I didn't kiss you...

By ArshiHamesha

I embraced your beauty in my arms while ravishing your lips to capture the essence, the nectar, the immortality and ended up tearing apart the purity of your innocence. That innocence which entangled along with me with these pearls to tear apart the darkness of my life, a shell of lifeless tycoon who thought he can write and mold fate. That Fate brought you in front of me to captivate me back in that essence to embrace you to inhale every bit of it as there is no distance left . That proximity ended up tearing my shell right to my heart . That heart which started beating with your name and interlinked with your thoughts which put me into your spell day and night to see you keep you right in front of my eyes . Those eyes which cry when you cry and smile when you smile made a promise to be your side when you embraced me to shelter your essence, your purity within its protection. That promise went beyond under control to disentangle you from all of your pain which in return emancipated me to have a right to touch you, feel you, embrace you, seduce you, to inhale you the way this heart wants, the way these eyes want, the way my mind wants to put these arousing desires at peace. That peace which comes and plays by your touch, your voice, by your proximity and now when I had you right there in front of my proximity having all this immortality with your purity of this essence, the nectar of life in the palms of my hand to devour, I ended up again tearing it apart, disentangling with these pearls to remain in my dark shell, a shell of lifeless tycoon who still does not want to believe in Fate.

Sorry I didn't kiss you... I'm really really sorry!

Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
CONGRATULATIONS BLASTERS
OLD AND NEW MEMBERS HATS OFF INDI AND DURGA FOR OPENING THE 11 THREAD AND ALL WE/US BLASTERS WHO CONTRIBUTED WAITING FOR THE COOL NICE LOVELY SCENES BETWEEN ARNAV AND KHUSHI AND RF AND THE SWEET TRACKS AND THE SOUR HATEFUL TRACKS OF SHYAM WITH KHUSHI ANJILI AND GF SWEET AND NOT SO SWEET LOVE  OF AKASH PAYAL AND THE JEALOUSY AND SOUR FRUITS ATTITUDE OF ARNAV WITH KHUSHI😉 MAKING HER CRY ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON JO DIL TODTA HAI

Tum Mujhse Alag Kab Ho
When are you apart from me?
Main Tumse Judaa Kab Hoon
When am I seperated from you?
Paani Mein Kawal Jaise
Like the lotus in the water
Rehte Ho Mujhi Mein Tum
you live within me

Dekhoon To Tumhe Dekhoon
When I look, I look at you
Sochoon To Tumhe Sochoon
When I think, I think of you
Saagar Mein Nadii Jaise
Like the river into an ocean,
Behte Ho Mujhi Mein Tum
you flow into me

Chaahat Na Hoti
If there was no love
Kuch Bhi Na Hota
there would be nothing

Main Bhi Na Hoti
I would not be here
Tu Bhi Na Hota
nor would you
Main Bhi Na Hoti
Tu Bhi Na Hota

Does not Arnav know why khushi got engaged after he told her koi matlab nahi uss baat ki aur is payal ki and insulted her did he think she will stay a spinster all her life while he does shadi kar rahe hai with La  so now he realises what is jealously what is it letting go a important part of life and the realisation why he is acting like this WHY DAMMIT...??????

shama bujhane ko chali -2
hai yahi dard ki jal jaaye patanga na kaheen
shama bujhane ko chali

res usane chaaha ki mera chaahane vaala to rahe
main rahoon ya na rahoon ghar ka ujaala to rahe
apane preetam ke lie chhod di preetam ki gali

shama bujhane ko chali ...

bhoolakar sabako bas ik apani vafa saath lie
apane hi ashqon mein bheegi hui ik raat lie
gam ke toofaan mein ghiri thokaren khaati nikali
shama bujhane ko chali ..

Edited by chalhov - 10 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Once again Indi and Durga, thank you for your continuous hard work getting the new threads rolled out!!!

Durgey,  Kya baat hai, the welcome notes and the poem both are  incredible!

Indi, "the farq padta hai" peice is  AWSOME!!! how right you are about love...nothing has done a better job at explaining the meaning than this tv show. lovely write up, thanks for it!

Wiwy, though i probably will never get them, but i always look fwd to you new riddled darling, bring it on!!

Supi, you've become a pro a this collage thing dear, the new on is AMAZING and the ones from thread 10 are still just as mesmerizing!!! 

Samin, your connecting piece is truly magnificient! take a bow!!

To my balsters, last thread we discovered that snakwa' engagment to Khushi wasn't valid...wonder what new discoveries await us this thread. Looking fwd to sharing with you all

Also, Happy mothers day to everyone!!!!!!!!
❤️
Edited by BarunDiwani - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

👏Well done Durga and Indi for the blasting opening with poem and thoughts very inquisitive but true to heart.Yes it does matter.😊

Samin what a post,very insightful and riveting👏shows real connections for past,presents and future😊
chahlov best description with song👍🏼very appropriate and yes he is going to snap what the heck is he doing😊
wiwy good one like I'm gone a get it this too
supi you are the best when it comes to collages👏
sohara nice one dear with his  picture very hot😳 and gif is too cute
Rebbeca thnx for being Khushi's wellwisher
Katlyn I can't leave without thanking you because you are the soul reason for ppl to come everyday as no show no spectators.😊

To all Blasters new and old😊 congratulations for keeping feet firmly on ground al the time to make this happ😊en.I personally thank You for your endless efforts.

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy mothers day and congratulations for the new thread
indi52 thumbnail
happy mother's day, samin, everyone.

er are we getting ma's kangan in this thread? that would be something. let's see. 😳