Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Redrose07

IF-Dazzler

Redrose07

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Do you guys find out in every Ekta's show,lead couple r separated?Not only separated,they also marry other guy n then rona-dhona,divorce or any other crap happen.Ekta may be dont believe in happiness or true love.Infact she makes the fool out of a holy system like 'Marriage'!! what a sick mentality..urghhh
In khtv,same thing happen,Why Vihaan need to marry anika? Vibul is like a divine couple n marriage is a divine custom,now if vihaan marry bulbul,he has 2 divorce Anika...
Ekta can do many things 4 trps,but why she need 2 show these kind of sick mentality:(
PS: want a fresh love story of Vibul,not like the present crap

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingrairene2010pgshahCutie4197geek2dmgfanA1neenzzRitu-vidya0906cuty_kfan145786Pinkimissmalikailovedhanjanirdsoni595

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ekta did the same :(" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelic.pari

IF-Dazzler

angelic.pari

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
hhmm whatever happens but vibul will end up together for sure as per the reason vihaan married anika

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashariRedrose07tiny15

fan145

IF-Dazzler

fan145

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
she did this ro arjun - purvi ..they married some othr ppl aftr months they r reuniting wat a stupid concept ekta has..whn i startd watching khtv i thought it wud be diffrnt seeing the charcterisation of vihhan and bulbul ..but noo...ekta maaa ended vihaan marrying another girl for protecting rano...it wud be much much bttr if vihaan said everythng to bulbul insead fo marrying anikha ...such a crap...but the postive thing in this story line is bulbul's attitude..its diffrnt from othr leads ...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

irene2010aditiaroraneenzzRitu-missmalikaRedrose07Rozy77--Saina--tiny15

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Les face it. Ekta can't stand a love story without any problems or people marrying someone else. She has been doing it and will continue to do it for as long as she make serials. Angry 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aishraymissmalika--Saina--tiny15

Redrose07

IF-Dazzler

Redrose07

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

Les face it. Ekta can't stand a love story without any problems or people marrying someone else. She has been doing it and will continue to do it for as long as she make serials.Angry

Agree n its just so ridiculous...why cant she think straight!! thats why I stop watching any of his show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-tiny15

Redrose07

IF-Dazzler

Redrose07

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

Les face it. Ekta can't stand a love story without any problems or people marrying someone else. She has been doing it and will continue to do it for as long as she make serials.Angry

Agree n its just so ridiculous...why cant she think straight!! thats why I stop watching any of her show

ashari

ashari

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I guess when Ekta started TV serials she took the multiple marriage concept from western soaps and introduced them as something new to Indian TV...the concept had it's time but I suppose people are getting tired of it on TV. The surprising thing though is that divorce and remarriage have become more common and in big cities even acceptable at a time when people are getting tired of seeing it on TV. I didn't mind Vihaan marrying Anika because of Bul-Bul's reaction. This girl who couldn't trust men, at some level kept enough faith in Vihaan to not break at what seemed to be the ultimate betrayal.
No matter how we complain these concepts keep us coming back for more, after all how many of people would have continued watching if Pradeep ahd come back to Mona and then they had lived happily ever after with their kids. If Vihaan had married Anika then the Rano track would have been different too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Redrose07

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
ughh she keeps breaking my fave jodis AngryDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-aishrayRedrose07

Post Reply New Post

Go to top