Posted: 17 years ago
wow ths s gr8.....wl surely snd msgs

thnks 4 informing 😳
I will send my message soon. 😊
cool, hope it goes well 😃

Guys and gals have you meet Bubbly?  She's funny, she's cute, and her hinglish - don't even ask!!!!  But you know what she's a great friend of mine.  And guess guess what?  This Friendship's Day and Rakhi she is going to be delievering all our messages to our friends at India-Forums.  Are you ready to Balle Balle with Bubbly?

Yes you heard it right.  You can send messages, wishes, and even dedicate songs to your friends here at I-F.  Send all your shout outs, messages, poems, song dedications, etc. to [email protected] by Friday, August 4 11:59 PM IST. 

Lets go guys and gals its time to Balle Balle with Bubbly!  Tune into this special shout out show on Tuesday, August 8 at 11 PM IST....

From,

The I-F Dev Team

thankx a lot for teh info and han making clear what is actualy bubly 😳
cool i sended my shoutout..
hope you recieve it..
nazia
thx alot for the info 😃 😃
A Big Thank You to everyone for sending in your shout outs, messages, song dedications, and wishes. Unfortunately not all messages that came in late could be included.

We hope that you do tune in on Tuesday, August 8 at 11:00 PM IST (1:30 PM EST Time, 6:30 PM UK Time) for some Balle Balle with Bubbly. Hear Bubbly read out your lovely messages and join her in the Rakhi and Friendships Day Celebrations!

From,

The I-F Dev Team
Edited by Diva - 17 years ago
hi, i m not quiet sure as to where i should tune in on Tuesday. So if someone could let me know then that would be great?? 😛