Rival Site-Mehul aka Gyaan waiting for track

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

The actor was promised a performance-oriented role in the above mentioned show and his character was to kick start from the fifth episode, but that never happened. He has been waiting for things to materialize ever since, but the creatives haven't done much about it.

In fact, this talented actor, who has been a part of the entertainment industry for more than a decade now, has just become a part of the rest of the cast with nothing much to do. When we contacted Mehul, he said, "Yes, I was promised an important role where it was to turn grey after a few episodes, but that is yet to happen."

So what are the reasons for the delay? "Earlier, since the makers wanted to concentrate on the love story, things did not shape up as discussed. But, now I think it's the IPL. So I'll have a clear idea on my track only after the tournament gets over."

Thanks for sharing!!1Oh no one more grey character is Desai family after Yash and kaki!!!
Lets see how his track unfolds!!!Edited by Anu_11 - 10 years ago
What! R cvs becoming lunatic? Is not it enough guman, worthless chugol khor aunty n yash as villains in desai family,n now gyaan!
no...i dont want everyone to b villians😔
TFS...

That couple itself is useless in the show.