Amazing Asha Negi Appreciation Thread! - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ilovepr

I'm a foodie too!!! I LIVE off of cookies and mint chocolate chip ice cream!!! but i eat broccoli so oh well!!! ðŸ˜†

Broccoli is awesome ðŸ˜† How can people not love it !😆
@Alicia: IKR!!! I love Chinese food, so I have it in a stir fry with broccoli and tofu. I eat healthy just recently I've had more of a sweet tooth!!! Not even 100 pounds though, I need to gain weight too bad!!! 
Originally posted by ArViAshaRocks

Hi AsYa_Fan :D
Hi! :D You can call me Puneet
Ok guys, I have to continue writing my os for QH and I will be back so bye! Ps: I wish I could write one for ArVi,but I am so disturbed by the current track that I can't :(

@Alicia: IKR!!! I love Chinese food, so I have it in a stir fry with broccoli and tofu. I eat healthy just recently I've had more of a sweet tooth!!! Not even 100 pounds though, I need to gain weight too bad!!! 

same!
I love spinach and broccoli and tofu!
byeee Puneet!!! Rock that OS!!! ðŸ˜‰

Chocolate! ðŸ˜†

Ok no i lie that is not the solution in gaining weight!😕

Its an Indian thing to love Tofu!! ðŸ˜‰
Sleepyyy OMG wouldn't it be amazing if you could give me some of your weight so we would all be happy!!!! Not that your fat AT ALL!!!! High metabolism probs! 
Guys its already 9:15 and I really have to get up for gym tomorrow like 9 so unless i want $20 go down the drain i should go 😆

Good Night! 🤗