Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Why Sharon why not Kria?

india4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well posting on IF after very long time. After the exit of Shakti Mohan and Sneha Kapoor I had lost interest in watching D3. But for the past one month I have been following the showing due to my friend's recommendation and so and I have found many changes in D3 especially the character Swayam has changed a lot and moreover our very own diva Sharon has become very matured who understands Swayam's feelings and is very close to him. Thus I am happy that finally D3 is back on track (Credits to Palki and her team) even after the exit of these 2 actors who were like stars for me.

Well the reason behind my post is that in today's episode the Creative Team could have changed Rey's dialogue by mentioning Kria's name instead of Sharon. Kria's was very career oriented girl and was also Rey's ex-flame. Kria had a passion for dancing. I think that could have justified Rey's argument.

Now after today's episode I really hope that CVs don't create another track or plot where misunderstandings between Sharon and Taani deepens to next level..

Note: Well this is just my suggestion no hard feelings. I just felt mentioning Sharon's name will damage the equation between Taani and Sharon even more.
Edited by shruthi87 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
U know what. I thought he was going to say Kria. When he said Sharon, I was like... man u hit in a wrong place.

I agree with you Kria could have been more appropriate for comparison. But I guess the name Kria comes with lots of baggage, so CVs didn't want to dig into that.
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i think rey didnt wanted to misuse kriyas name just to make taani feel bad

also cvs are trying to create a rivalry between sharon and taani thats why

Edited by ayaan786 - 10 years ago
kria_reyd3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sach kahu to ek pal mujhe bhi laga kria bol skta tha na rey . . . . .kya yar 😒
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Alinaa-

U know what. I thought he was going to say Kria. When he said Sharon, I was like... man u hit in a wrong place.

I agree with you Kria could have been more appropriate for comparison. But I guess the name Kria comes with lots of baggage, so CVs didn't want to dig into that.

Comparing your gf with your ex is like the worst thing 
Im glad they didnt drag kria into all this..n as you rightly said Kria carries alot of baggage..  ðŸ˜Š They shouldnt unnecessarily drag her only for comparisions if they dont even mention her otherwise ,.😔
But this only invites more trouble for our dear Sharon ðŸ˜• Edited by swaronswaron - 10 years ago
Sweet.Sarcastic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
i dnt know whether u like taarey or not..
nor do i know tht u visit the D3 forum or not..
if u would b visiting it then u must also be knowing tht the clashes between TAAREY AND KRIYAANSH fans are like OMG!!!!
so if they would take kriya's name then her orthodox fans would say ki TRP badhane ke liye kar rahe hai...
u know they by mistakely gave kriyansh pic in a tagline and critics were like kriya ka use kar rahe hai TRP badhane ke liye..
i saw such posts..
and moreover.. i think ye karke woh sharon-taani mu's badhana chahte hai and end me accha shaani bond denge..
even this is my POV..
do scrap me if  u rply..