Women INDEED are really very WEAK! Bravo!

Posted: 10 years ago
Yes, women indeed are very WEAK. And Madhubala Shamsher Malik is the live example of this myth.

Women cannot accomplish anything without being backed by a man! Madhu would have triumphed had she took the revenge alone without involving a third party and that too bhai. But she FAILED MISERABLY.

Because more than what her revenge's outcome be, i am more upset because she couldn't take her revenge alone like RK.

Everyone here preaches about SOCIAL MESSAGES, right? Isn't it a wrong message too?
Today for the first time I do not blame sulbala fans for expecting a sulbala union soon
Our lovable and respectfull cvs who love and respect women are serving them on a platter
We rishbala fans are anyways cursed and hated - by the cvs most I think or I should say know
Sorry I'm not getting your point? Is Madhu weak for using Sultan as a pawn because that would make her stronger. She didn't have Sultan's support in any of this so how is he backing her up? As of yet I haven't seen anything like that she was the mastermind in this whole fiasco. Sultan himself said that he didn't believe the text sent because Madhu fights alone and didn't think she'd need his help? It is yet to be seen if she confides in him and then he helps her but as of now it's all Madhu!
The social messages here on the forum wary from epi to epi!πŸ˜†!The best part being that they never match with the previous day's lecture..!!🀣🀣

Awesome post chakku people talk about women independence and social mesg this kind of example they have to set that a girl is taking help of a strange men and that also gangster to avenge her husband wow bravoπŸ‘. Atleast Rk played on his own and did not use any tom dick and harry. Edited by Neutral_Mona - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ha35_ad

Sorry I'm not getting your point? Is Madhu weak for using Sultan as a pawn because that would make her stronger. She didn't have Sultan's support in any of this so how is he backing her up? As of yet I haven't seen anything like that she was the mastermind in this whole fiasco. Sultan himself said that he didn't believe the text sent because Madhu fights alone and didn't think she'd need his help? It is yet to be seen if she confides in him and then he helps her but as of now it's all Madhu!

The RK and VD fans just want a reason to BASH Madhu...They'll do it no matter what...Leave it Yaar...CVs band bajaa rahi hai RK ki, his count down has started and no matter how much these RK Fans cry howl, this time RK is finished...😊
i am really disappointed with Madhu
Agree 100%

No issues at all with Madhus revenge or her trying to teach RK a lesson-- why include that sadakchap????

RK NEVER included any other person nor made Madhu feel that he was cheating on her nor snuck out to meet some other woman- he was always with her, thinking of her and only of her!

At times I thought that RK doesn't deserve Madhu boy was I wrong! !

Madhu doesn't deserve RK!
Ha ha what a joke.  Are you sure you are watching the show or is it you are so upset to shatter your dream of seeing Madhubala as the puppet of your RK.

RK used his so called bhabhi  cum ex-girlfriend in his revenge.

His so called dark past

His father's suicide

His mother's revenge.

Madhu just got help from a friend who has offered his help expecting nothing in return.

I think so called RK/ Rishbala fans are so sad tonight seeing this might be end for Rishbala. RK's importance can be only if he is linked with Madhubala. After all the show is still called Madhubala.

Edited by Mulan12 - 10 years ago
I Hate Hate Hate Madhu now:-X
She is worse then Rk... At least Rk didnt involve third party between them But This Madhu is Disgusting:-X
I m feeling very Bad for Rk...