Randeep Missing Rashmi

Shivaanya thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So as it is clear that Rashmi is somewhere in a safe place far away from media 4 d timebeing.In d precap randeep was shown taking a paper from d table n said Thanks.Am sure it was from Rashmi.His eyes were so expressive saying how much he misses her.Am sure when all d ppl vacated the dias due to bomb scare rashmi too went away to somewhere.Monday it will be clear where she is now.
Still Kashyap n Swami are planning 2 harm Randeep.😲But am sure this time Randeep will surely make their life a HELL.They very much deserve it.I so want 2 see how they feel when system doesnt support them.Let them go thru d same hell.Let them also be framed with false charges and get punishment.Then only they can realise d pain of such victims.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivaanya thumbnail
Master plan and perfectly executed.
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randeepfan

So as it is clear that Rashmi is somewhere in a safe place far away from media 4 d timebeing.In d precap randeep was shown taking a paper from d table n said Thanks.Am sure it was from Rashmi.His eyes were so expressive saying how much he misses her.Am sure when all d ppl vacated the dias due to bomb scare rashmi too went away to somewhere.Monday it will be clear where she is now.

Still Kashyap n Swami are planning 2 harm Randeep.😲But am sure this time Randeep will surely make their life a HELL.They very much deserve it.I so want 2 see how they feel when system doesnt support them.Let them go thru d same hell.Let them also be framed with false charges and get punishment.Then only they can realise d pain of such victims.

Really wonderful episode today.  They actually showed the blast!  So Randeep must have got Rashmi out before he ran to CM and then the blast.   Hope they show all that on Monday.

It is pathetic to see in pre-cap Kashyap and Swami more worried about how to stop Randeep.  Wonder who they think they are working for!  Swami quakes before Shahana!  Kashyap seems to only care about Swami!

I think Swami Kashyap also know that Randeep will never do anything to harm Rashmi so now they will try to find her so they can show she is alive.  Wonder what Randeep's plan is, it seems he and Rashmi have a clear plan how to tackle these two and Shahana as well.  You are right it will be interesting to see how Kashyap and Jadda manage if the system gets after them.

Wonder why Randeep is not thinking about what Kashyap said that he knows it is not Shahana, so why was he after Rashdeep then?!

BTW they have still not brought Sneha in and those charges are yet to be cleared.

I really hope we get to see Randeep Rashmi together soon, really missed that today.  You are right even in the system Randeep is alone still and he misses Rashmi for sure.

cutiepootie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i too am missing rashmi a lot...
waited till the end of the epi that she will be shown...but...unfortunately..only her photo was shown
mana-maaneet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
delighted by today's epi ... Three cheers for Randeep Rathore!!!! This time he has a big plan ... all balls are in his court now ,...be aware MRS. SHAHANA MALIK AND Mr.ANAND SWAMI... he is tho ghar ka na ghat ka dushman aanaj ka !!!!! heee Anand Swami u deserves this... ya thanks a lot CV
mana-maaneet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
AND YA HE'S EYES WERE EXPRSSIVE ... guys you will b soon back together ... rgt CV????
Shivaanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mana-maaneet

delighted by today's epi ... Three cheers for Randeep Rathore!!!! This time he has a big plan ... all balls are in his court now ,...be aware MRS. SHAHANA MALIK AND Mr.ANAND SWAMI... he is tho ghar ka na ghat ka dushman aanaj ka !!!!! heee Anand Swami u deserves this... ya thanks a lot CV

Three cheers for Randeep Rathore.Same here.How much I loved him today.And I so expect that now he will start playing d game as he said b4.Kisi ek ko game main wapas ana padega.
And see he is back with more authority n higher position above mrSwami.👏
Swami has become an informer now.😆Good.Now let him do some work rather than amking others work and taking d advantage.😉
Edited by Randeepfan - 10 years ago
Shivaanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaddyO

Really wonderful episode today.  They actually showed the blast!  So Randeep must have got Rashmi out before he ran to CM and then the blast.   Hope they show all that on Monday.

It is pathetic to see in pre-cap Kashyap and Swami more worried about how to stop Randeep.  Wonder who they think they are working for!  Swami quakes before Shahana!  Kashyap seems to only care about Swami!

I think Swami Kashyap also know that Randeep will never do anything to harm Rashmi so now they will try to find her so they can show she is alive.  Wonder what Randeep's plan is, it seems he and Rashmi have a clear plan how to tackle these two and Shahana as well.  You are right it will be interesting to see how Kashyap and Jadda manage if the system gets after them.

Wonder why Randeep is not thinking about what Kashyap said that he knows it is not Shahana, so why was he after Rashdeep then?!

BTW they have still not brought Sneha in and those charges are yet to be cleared.

I really hope we get to see Randeep Rashmi together soon, really missed that today.  You are right even in the system Randeep is alone still and he misses Rashmi for sure.

Randeep will find out all the hidden truths abt Kashyap n Swami now.Kashyap is worried abt Jadda and Jadda is worried abt his own life as Shahana threatened him.😆What a game...loving it.
Shivaanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mana-maaneet

AND YA HE'S EYES WERE EXPRSSIVE ... guys you will b soon back together ... rgt CV????

I love his eyes ya.Speaking eyes.