Debate Mansion

Qualities inherited by AStha and Sia!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

scorpio_pk

scorpio_pk

Posted: 27 May 2005 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Very well said Texan ! Clap Clap Clap

I totally agree with you .. Thumbs Up

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Qualities inherited by AStha and Sia!! (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sree

IF-Veteran Member

sree

Posted: 27 May 2005 at 3:11am | IP Logged

Peaches, a very good point indeed, very well thought...

I meant to say that Astha had all negative qualities from her parents because in her, these negative traits overshone her postitve ones. Yes, I do agree that Astha does not like injustice. But ,I would like to mention another thing wherein she just did not think and analyse the situation and just rushed with a khulaadi at that professor who misbehaved with that girl. This is what i call her Impulsive behaviour. Here, though she is fighting for a good cause, her acts are just nullified beacuse she reacts in a wrong way to them. One cannot just do anything saying i am fighting for justice. There is a way of doing each thing.

Yes, I do agree that Astha is nice by heart, has some good qualities. But these qualities are overtaken by her bad traits and thus are not visible clearly....

Peaches, a very good discussion, indeed.

peaches

Goldie

peaches

Posted: 27 May 2005 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Texan

Astha reacted quite rashly and immaturely, saying she no longer wanted to talk to Simran or anyone that had raised her that was not biologically related to her. At times, Neha was also a bit rash and immature, acting immediately on her feelings

TO THAT COMMENT MADE FROM A MEMBER ABOVE I WOULD LIKE TO ADD MY OWN COMMENTS SEE BELOW

How can you make that comment when Neha lived through some hell Angrywhen her lunatic husband AbiAngry never spoke to her but always screamed at her.

He took out all his problems on poor Neha and she took all that from that lunatic.  I would of gave lunatic (abi) some HELL and kicked him out of my life.  Simiran ain't that wonderful.........she was all over in their relationship (neha's & lunatic aka Abi).  Lunatic's parents are also lunatic giving that child away to this women (simran) who really bough about the death of Neha.  I know that Radha is crazy but one thing she says is true "Simrin killed Neha"

Hi Texan,

I don't think it is fair to say that Simran killed Neha.  Granted, Simran did interfere in their business, but Neha brought on her own complications.

Abhi is as much as fault as Simran is.  No one can intefere in your business or be the third wheel in your life if don't allow it.  If Abhi kept his marriage private and defined his limts to Simran, I'm sure this day would have never come.

What about Neha's faults?  She made a choice.  She new what her husbands's situation was.  She new very well that Abhi still had a soft spot for Simran and may be vice versa.  Technically speaking, Abhi did not cheat on Neha, he may have taken her for granted but he did break any rules as such.  Yes, there was an emotional element with Simran, but Neha knew this from day 1.  So what did she think, "oh after Abhi and I get married he will forget about Simran and his friendship with her".  That was her misconception.

I can't say that it is all Simran's faulth.  The three of them are the cause of their own down fall.

Simran- for letting Abhi go to Neha, and then hanging on to him

Abhi- for marrying Neha in a confused state and then still being close to Simran

Neha-for knowing the truth and still insisting on marrying Abhi.

Just my thoughts.

Texan

Groupbie

Texan

Posted: 02 June 2005 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

Thanks Peaches you are correct but I want people too look at it honestly.

Please see my note on Topic: GOOD GOD GUYS Clap!!!!!!!!!!

innocentindian

Goldie

innocentindian

Posted: 03 June 2005 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Texan

Thanks Peaches you are correct but I want people too look at it honestly.

Please see my note on Topic: GOOD GOD GUYS Clap!!!!!!!!!!

do u have the link to this texan?

peacestead

Goldie

peacestead

Posted: 02 July 2005 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
I also believe that both genes and your environment play a role in shaping your personality. Twins who have been seperated at birth and have been raised by two different sets of parents often have alot of characteristics that are commom.. Now coming to Astha and Sia , both in their own ways are loving and kind girls. Astha like simran  is someone who would not stand for injustice of any kind eg standing up for her friend who was being exploited by the teacher, Sia too has a strong sense of justice , it is for that very reason that she came to india to seek justice for her murdered friends. I think the difference is in their maturity levels, there is a quiet grace in sias maturity much like her mother simran and there is an impulsiveness and jumping to conclusions in asthas case the same we found to be present in Neha.How they deal with the situations they are presented with is where both sia and astha differ, we all know that Astha was really pampered by simran, at the same time archana although attained sia in a most devious manner still brought her up with alot of love and affection, both girls did not miss out on love and affection and attention , where sia understands her mom archana and appreciates what she has done for her astha has completely gone over the edge, in a minute she forgot what simran has done for her and came into a self pity mode blaming everyone for her perdicament. Sia on the other hand knowing that her mom sold her is still handling it with grace and dignity and is trying to find a solution and the reason behind her own perdicament, she is not playing victim but is helping herself to find answers. At the same time Sia has not lost her humanity and empathy and feels strongly for both simran and astha, inspite of her own problems she is trying to help astha and comfort simran. Just blaming someone as astha is doing without analysing the reasons behind it is a sure sign of immaturity, in this way she has completely lost empathy for simran and can not with an open mind understand or visualize how much love simran has given her, she is too judgemental and has already judged, tried and convicted simran in her own mind. Sia functions on a broader perspective, she wants to know the reasons, the compulsions behind her moms selling her, she wants to try and understand as to how a mother could do that to her own child, she probably resents her mom too but is willing to give her mom a chance to explain and underrstand her circumstances.Sia is goal oriented and does what she wants to do with her full mind and heart in it unlike astha who wants to become a doctor just to please her mom.Astha often is impulsive and doesnt think too much before  she acts and that is why she succumbed to the temptation of getting the stolen exam paper in this regard she is alot like abhay. Both are passionate and impulsive and have little regard for the consequences of their actions.Both sia and astha do suffer from a father fixation but sia never did have a solid male role model in her life hence her reaction to abhays attention, astha did have her nanu but in a typically spoilt brat manner is just possessive about sid. I think this maturity and line of thinking is the reason why sid has fallen in love with sia, in astha he sees a clingy,immature child in sia he sees a strong and mature woman who inspite of the incidents in her own life is still willing to balance things out and even offer a helping hand to astha and simran.Astha at this stage is thinking only about herself while sia is thinking of her own life and also the other people in her life .

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.