Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meera285 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
What a good Sulbala scene it was today and really Sulbala is growing on me with every single episode 
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
FiaπŸ€—

What did we do to get this episode!!!! Sultan realized that it was not Madhu who texted him. Their relationship went to a new level today. I loved what Sultan said today. he couldn't fathom how a man can humiliate his wife thus in public? He asked her if she knew that this is how he would react, why did she invite him? So, this means that Sultan didn't know that he would react the way he did. he was appalled at the way RK treated Madhu. he couldn't fathom how weak this other man's trust is, that the moment he saw Sultan, all traces of sanity fled from his being.

Now, Sultan will not let go of madhu till she tells him what she is up to. I love love love their bonding.

This was a Huge treat to all Sulbala and madhu fans.

Way to girl. YOU rock!!!!
Edited by bidz - 10 years ago
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saudade

I have to say, the writers surprised me. I didnt see that twist coming. But I am soo happy. Him going to the party because of one tiny text from Madhu didnt sit well with me. I should've know he was smarter than that. I will never doubt you again Sultan. 

And Madhu girl, I am so proud of you. You really got your head in the game. You know exactly who and what you are dealing with, and you are ready to do whatever it takes to get what you want. YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!! 

Sulbala...Their bond is the only healthy relationship going on in the show right now. They are friends who are ready to do anything for each other without any expectations. Selfless love. How awesome is that? I cant wait for more. 

I know Nina. We underestimated our hero. We should have known the Cvs love him even more than us. They will not butcher his character :)
sue_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous post!!! πŸ˜³
I am just loving Madhubala Maalik!!! πŸ€—

ninand thumbnail
Originally posted by: saudade

I have to say, the writers surprised me. I didnt see that twist coming. But I am soo happy. Him going to the party because of one tiny text from Madhu didnt sit well with me. I should've know he was smarter than that. I will never doubt you again Sultan. 

And Madhu girl, I am so proud of you. You really got your head in the game. You know exactly who and what you are dealing with, and you are ready to do whatever it takes to get what you want. YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!! 

Sulbala...Their bond is the only healthy relationship going on in the show right now. They are friends who are ready to do anything for each other without any expectations. Selfless love. How awesome is that? I cant wait for more. 

That's the WORD:).. I am so irrevocably into them:).. and the writers are truly doing a splendid jib. Just hope they keep to it.
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
if asking help from frenz is two timing,, then i have many many guy frenz i look up to for help and according this forum i should be a n timer!!
loved ur post Fia!
i ship bala but love love love sultan with madhu
so go sulbala

also sultan surprises me everytime,, he understands madhu more than RK who claims her!!
Edited by -nee- - 10 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As always nice post !

Actually first i thought is sultan is imagining madhu ,go to see really madhu came to meet sultan as he was hurt ,they relationship is so real ,natural ,and i m loving it .
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
TS I cant wait to watch the epi now...my Sultan and Bala...

Just love them...too adorable...
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Udhay--

Fantastic Post Fia πŸ€—

Yes, Madhubala Malik is rocking these days, she is turning out to be one of the best female characters on TV right now!!! πŸ‘ Love her!!! ❀️

I love Sulbala for the very same reasons u have mentioned!!! πŸ˜›

All the qualities of a good, strong relationship are blossoming between them!!! 😳

Love Sulbala!!! ❀️

Thanks Udhay 😳

True that. I am so sick of the abla nari's and sati savitri's. I have always wanted to see a bad ass female lead and finally my wish is getting fulfilled

SulBala and Bala rock <3
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ShanxMazhar

Unres πŸ˜³

Awesome post Fia πŸ‘πŸΌ  

The bond between Sulbala is Beautiful πŸ˜³ I was so pissed at Madhu recently but i lover her after today's episode. Waiting for Sulbala to happen πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks 😊 . Hahaha finding Nemo? πŸ˜†

I wasn't pissed at Madhu. Sure I was disappointed as I thought she is again easily giving in, but THANK GOD I was wrong. I hope she stays this way till she gets her revenge and leaves RK behind forever for good.

Me too 😳