Promo 10/05/13 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

jinju

jinju

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Wonderful promo. But ivlo seekram Suchi ku appu kidaichuta apram enna kadhai irukku. So as usual namakku dhaan aapa irukkum.

Glad to see T and D joining hands with Shyamala. Hope they devise a good plan to trap Suchi.

As Jan said suchi is def going to blackmail Prabha. Sigh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekthendralfan007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Promo 10/05/13 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Hello...long time! So what do we have here?
Not a bad promo to get after exams...Ermm
But well let's analyse statistically;
Approximately;
1 - 250 : Velayutham track
250 - 500 (actually 550) : Charu track
500 - 750 : Bhuvana track
750 - (should I say?Dead) : Suchi track
Who knows...who is next?

hm..we are at episode 865...nope..its going to take another 135 episodes for Suchi's end!
Be prepared for the worst!

Weirdly enough I bet we will miss Suchi also later like missing the 3 others listed above...
Why is that cunning people are intelligent?
Oh...does that mean I'm cunningTongue?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3shasekvithus1592thendralfan007Suha95-Navetha-

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shasek

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
@giesel, cunningness is also a kind of intelligence. Evil people who succede are very intelligent.
It is observed that the sociopaths have above average intelligence and some may be brilliant.
Prabha is a psychopath who became like that because of a trauma in his life. But Suchi is a sociopath
Who has the genes to hVe characteristics of a sociopath. Recently I was reading a book about them. 
Sociopaths have he following characteristics
1. They are ehxtreamly selfish
2. They have no conscience
3. They are pathological liers
4. Will go to any extent for their own well being and get what they want.
5. Successful ones have  very high  IQ.
Suchi has all these characteristics. Lot of leaders like Napolean, Hitler and many company 
Heads ( Mukesh Ambani comes to my mind)have these traits.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekthendralfan007Gisel

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Thanks Sri for posting the promo.

Definitely some positive action is happening in the next week. But Suchi being the villi is not going to give up easily as some of you said. She could bring up her own explanation and she could also say something bad about Thulasi and Deepa. And as we all know, promos hide more than they show. And Thulasi and Deepa's brain is going to be tested. Before they bring that evidence to TA,, if only they could give a photocopy of that evidence to the nermayana police officer Anand, something could happen. Can they think that way? Why was Shyamala shown?

@Jan Akka: The storyline you have given is really beautiful. Prabha that way will become a full psycho and the better thing is there won't be any misunderstanding between the lead couple. I also hope there be no misunderstanding between T and T. But there is possibility the director will bring some misunderstanding between TA and Thulasi which has to happen because TA has many false beliefs which are to be cleared. Also what you say about sociopaths is also totally true. The worst thing is those who have psychological problems have a good capability of convincing others and more so they are adept in showing that the other person is wrong and they convincingly show that they have become the victim of good people.

@Gisel: You have good memory of the sequence of events. Nice to see you again in the forum after a gap. Hope you did well in the exams.

The worst possibility based on the promo is Suchi could even be overhearing what T and D are talking and would have her own plan. Definitely T and D could discuss these things only in the office. Why couldn't they discuss these things in a hotel or college canteen?

Edited by maha2us - 11 May 2013 at 8:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekthendralfan007GiselJan50

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks for promo.

Shymala is back working it seems.  Somehow cannot really believe this promo because I don't think Suchi track is ending soon.  I'm sure there is still more drama left. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shasek

Post Reply New Post

Go to top