Who's he????? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Astoria

Astoria

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Dekha hoga ki achcha fantasy show chal raha hai.Villainon ka villain hai,super-heroine hai,damsel in distress hero hai.Chalo main kahin se ghus jata hoon.Still I guess ki shayad maybe maybe,yes I got it.Shayad Savitri ka childhood friend hoga jo bachpan mein bichad gaya tha.Ya phir kya pata Vishghati ka koi real beta bhi hai jise usne RK ke liye ignore kar diya.Aur ab ye disguise mein RK se badla lega.Aakhir ye Vikrant hai toh hai kaun??????????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90Sonu2510

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who's he????? (Page 2)" in Savitri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snowdream

IF-Stunnerz

snowdream

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by libran90

Originally posted by snowdream

Kumbh ke mele me bichda hua bhai hoga shayadLOL...but jo bhi hain...this much is sure about,that he is here to help Savitri...and not create problems...unlike Gulika,RK and company...

Lets see...we will come to know on Monday...and the article is also true...that he is going to learn tantrik vidya from an aghori...yesterday's precap he said that he cannot fight RK as long as he stays human...so don't know what he will do...

But next time,he will come back to make an appearance,he will have achieved his powers...
waiting for his new roop..lets see how it unfolds...
hey guys whats this seems like a basher reached our townLOL

Btw..was that implied towards meLOL...cos i did not intend to bash him...just that he is a very strange fellow...i don't like him that much...na jaan,na pehchaan...main tera mehmaan type ka sequence ho gaya hain...LOL
lolz it wasn't 4 u bt  intended to the person who made those 3 posts just to discourage us from the show  LOLLOLLOL... 

snowdream

IF-Stunnerz

snowdream

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

Dekha hoga ki achcha fantasy show chal raha hai.Villainon ka villain hai,super-heroine hai,damsel in distress hero hai.Chalo main kahin se ghus jata hoon.Still I guess ki shayad maybe maybe,yes I got it.Shayad Savitri ka childhood friend hoga jo bachpan mein bichad gaya tha.Ya phir kya pata Vishghati ka koi real beta bhi hai jise usne RK ke liye ignore kar diya.Aur ab ye disguise mein RK se badla lega.Aakhir ye Vikrant hai toh hai kaun??????????
our mystery manLOLLOLLOL..well is the name vikrant real or fakeWinkWinkWink

libran90

Goldie

libran90

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Baap re...kuch jyaada hi far-fetched nahi ho gaya...Vishghati's son...wowLOL

Sonu2510

Goldie

Sonu2510

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Ahah nice questions guys: U know I am not sure either it is a good point to wonder about...you know he could be a long lost brother who was kept secret and only Dev knew about him and no one else...he is a zombie hunter so maybe thats why he was kept secret? But again Dev did not really believe Savitri's story until before he got killed soo...We shall wait until Monday Confused

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

If he was Vishgatis son then wouldnt he have some evil powers?

snowdream

IF-Stunnerz

snowdream

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

If he was Vishgatis son then wouldnt he have some evil powers?
LOL point to be noted...LOL...but then who's he...our kukkad manLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Savitri Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.