Savitri
Savitri

India-Forums

Who's he?????

snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Who's Vikrant...Now if he is not Dev's brother them whom( actually read something like that)...Confused...

Lolz when i imagined him as a mystery man the first scene that came is he walking with a gun and Kukkad kamaal da playing on background...lolzROFL

lolz couldn't help friends it cracked meLOL... If i knew how to make video i would have surely tried on him with the same song...

so back to topic Who's he??????????????have i missed somethingConfused guesses please????? 

Edited by snowdream - 10 May 2013 at 10:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Akki_Kundallibran90FIZK6

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
In yesterdays precap Satya tells Savi Dev had no brother, he was alone. Was not shown in todays epi though. Will be tomorrow.
If he's not Dev's brother then why does he want to avenge his death then  Confused

Another thing, when Vikrant saw Vishgati he never said anything about her looking like Satyas mother Leena. And since Dev was Satyas friend then as his brother, Vikrant should know Leena too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90

snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

In yesterdays precap Satya tells Savi Dev had no brother, he was alone. Was not shown in todays epi though. Will be tomorrow.
If he's not Dev's brother then why does he want to avenge his death then  Confused

Another thing, when Vikrant saw Vishgati he never said anything about her looking like Satyas mother Leena. And since Dev was Satyas friend then as his brother, Vikrant should know Leena too.

yo so my ears are still fynLOLLOLLOL...ya  i too thought of it when Vishgati and Vikrant came face to face...But his intro don't show any sort of doubt...
Who's he if he is not Dev's brother???? The way he interacted with savi for the first time shows he is too much cared of Dev...who's he????????
FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
That has yet to be revealed. He cant be negative as he's going to be helping Savitri. 
snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

That has yet to be revealed. He cant be negative as he's going to be helping Savitri. 
yup he can't be..but he is our new mystery manLOL

FIZK6

libran90 Goldie
libran90
libran90

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Kumbh ke mele me bichda hua bhai hoga shayadLOL...but jo bhi hain...this much is sure about,that he is here to help Savitri...and not create problems...unlike Gulika,RK and company...

Lets see...we will come to know on Monday...and the article is also true...that he is going to learn tantrik vidya from an aghori...yesterday's precap he said that he cannot fight RK as long as he stays human...so don't know what he will do...

But next time,he will come back to make an appearance,he will have achieved his powers...

Sonu2510

snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by libran90

Kumbh ke mele me bichda hua bhai hoga shayadLOL...but jo bhi hain...this much is sure about,that he is here to help Savitri...and not create problems...unlike Gulika,RK and company...

Lets see...we will come to know on Monday...and the article is also true...that he is going to learn tantrik vidya from an aghori...yesterday's precap he said that he cannot fight RK as long as he stays human...so don't know what he will do...

But next time,he will come back to make an appearance,he will have achieved his powers...
waiting for his new roop..lets see how it unfolds...
hey guys whats this seems like a basher reached our townLOL

libran90

libran90 Goldie
libran90
libran90

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by libran90

waiting for his new roop..lets see how it unfolds...
hey guys whats this seems like a basher reached our townLOL

Btw..was that implied towards meLOL...cos i did not intend to bash him...just that he is a very strange fellow...i don't like him that much...na jaan,na pehchaan...main tera mehmaan type ka sequence ho gaya hain...LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index