Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
hola buddies๐Ÿ˜ƒ
So I m back with the Analysis of the Day. . . .
Today 's epi was a mixture of every emotions. .
KD-Omi. . can actually become a good COUPLE๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Jokes apart. . the whole KD-Omi velagiri was fun to watch. . though KD was missing Piddhi. . aah PraShav .. love their brotherhood๐Ÿ˜ณ
the whole Bhojpuri version of english movies was fun to watch๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
n the spiderman spiderman song.  . .Hey I know that song  . n it made me go๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Cuming to PiddhTika + Cupid. .
felt bad for all 3 of them. .. .
Piddhi  was simply heartbroken๐Ÿ’”
Kiya looked so sad as she finally realized . .things turned out to the WORST. . .
Avanti too was Heartbroken in her own way. .  .
so I couldnt help but feel bad for all 3 of therm. . .
the telephone trick made me nostalgic ... isn't it something we all do. . . at point or the other. .atleast I did it as a kid ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
next day In clg. . RanSh confused with KiPi Behavior.   .n Avantika actually sat in between RanSh
Precap: same as  Yest
I really felt bad for KD in the last scene .. when Piddhi didn't respond well to KD.  .I wanted Piddhi to share the event with KD .. not give him a cold Shoulder. .
but KD is KD I m sure he'll manaofy Piddhi
oh n how can I forget. . the Chintu-JJ scene. . . Kya baat hai Chintu ji. . Khaaane ke saath saath aap free advices bhi baant-te ho. ..
looking Forward to JJ Love track. .
AnHia (JJ+SoPHIAA)
all the way. . . . ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
love
Rads๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by blue_Orchid - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prateek.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello dude,U'r topic name is amazing..i like it.."After effects of a date gone wrong"..Well said..

So,according today's epic..i feel certain emotion in a one go...I did'nt watch previous episodes..but today i really enjoyed..First of all..kd and omi part was like enjoyable..Omi with his filmi knowldgable facts..and here kd was worried about piddi for not answering his call..

But yes,i like omi 's dialouges.."Noka ne Di dhoka"..(bhojpuri remake of titanic)๐Ÿ˜†..I also loved this newly bonded brotherhood..

Well,i did'nt watch previous part..So completely i dont know...But yes..the fact is piddi is heartbroken and kiya was also worried about piddi and avantika...So three of them was today very sad...

And our all time laughter "piddi" was heartbroken..So i also feel bad for them..

Then telephone part was good..All hostel gang with omi and kd...๐Ÿ˜†and i agree with u...Everyone do this type of adventures..๐Ÿ˜†..

Then last classroom scene was sad..piddi,kiya and avantika..all of them was sad...So i hope piddi will recover his emotion soon..and again make us laughter..

Precap was really interesting to see..So lets wait for monday..and yes,dude,i cant understand JJ's part...He was sad..but i cant understand..So i have to watch previous episodes..

Anyways..OOOsum analysis like always..

Prateek
Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb analysis..
yeah so true 2dayz whole epi was mixture of every emotion.
KD-Omi scene dubbing film dat was too much n too cute scene..๐Ÿ˜‰
PiddhiTika   kiya's scene made me so sas๐Ÿ˜”
felt so sad xsplly for piddhi again his heart broken๐Ÿ’”
Precap:lets see whtz gnna happn?..n hw KD gnna react..
snow007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 ab hogi piddhi- kiya ki sahi wali friendship 
Effervescent_R thumbnail

Originally posted by: prateekdave7

Hello dude,U'r topic name is amazing..i like it.."After effects of a date gone wrong"..Well said..Really?

So,according today's epic..i feel certain emotion in a one go...I did'nt watch previous episodes..but today i really enjoyed..First of all..kd and omi part was like enjoyable..Omi with his filmi knowldgable facts..and here kd was worried about piddi for not answering his call..ya

But yes,i like omi 's dialouges.."Noka ne Di dhoka"..(bhojpuri remake of titanic)๐Ÿ˜†..I also loved this newly bonded brotherhood..haha. . ya

Well,i did'nt watch previous part..So completely i dont know...But yes..the fact is piddi is heartbroken and kiya was also worried about piddi and avantika...So three of them was today very sad...oh yes

And our all time laughter "piddi" was heartbroken..So i also feel bad for them..me too

Then telephone part was good..All hostel gang with omi and kd...๐Ÿ˜†and i agree with u...Everyone do this type of adventures..๐Ÿ˜†..haha. . I know๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Then last classroom scene was sad..piddi,kiya and avantika..all of them was sad...So i hope piddi will recover his emotion soon..and again make us laughter..yup me too๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Precap was really interesting to see..So lets wait for monday..and yes,dude,i cant understand JJ's part...He was sad..but i cant understand..So i have to watch previous episodes..oh there's nothing much

Anyways..OOOsum analysis like always..thank u

Prateek

Effervescent_R thumbnail

Originally posted by: joshyalbinaAlBz

Superb analysis..
yeah so true 2dayz whole epi was mixture of every emotion. aah yes
KD-Omi scene dubbing film dat was too much n too cute scene..๐Ÿ˜‰ yup๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
PiddhiTika   kiya's scene made me so sas๐Ÿ˜” me too
felt so sad xsplly for piddhi again his heart broken๐Ÿ’” me too๐Ÿ’”
Precap:lets see whtz gnna happn?..n hw KD gnna react..hmmm. . lets see

pretty.doll thumbnail
Yeah...ur absolutely right!!

Everybody do that phone wala kaarnama..

M tellin u mine..

Whn i was a kid,me nd my csins made a plan to do a fake call..sooo we called on a number nd a lady picked up the phone,,we told that lady ki we r speaking frm the police station nd ur husband has met wid an accident... :p

n u knw wht guys...
Her husband that day was really out of town..we did this prank to her nd made her worried for her husband..finally this fake call became an issue nd our family members apologised for our doings...
Effervescent_R thumbnail

Originally posted by: snow007

ab hogi piddhi- kiya ki sahi wali friendship 

true๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Effervescent_R thumbnail

Originally posted by: pretty.doll

Yeah...ur absolutely right!!

Everybody do that phone wala kaarnama..lol . . I know๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

M tellin u mine..

Whn i was a kid,me nd my csins made a plan to do a fake call..sooo we called on a number nd a lady picked up the phone,,we told that lady ki we r speaking frm the police station nd ur husband has met wid an accident... :p

n u knw wht guys...
Her husband that day was really out of town..we did this prank to her nd made her worried for her husband..finally this fake call became an issue nd our family members apologised for our doings...shit. . a prank gone. . .Wrong. . . . poor lady๐Ÿ˜›

pretty.doll thumbnail
yeah!!! Bht daat padi thi us din ghar pe.. :(.abhi tak yaad hai