Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

HappyB'Day To The Hottest Guy Ever-Karan Tacker! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 25

forever_young

IF-Dazzler

forever_young

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Asdfghjkl.  Lateee! .--.

RES!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanvi.-Muskii--Deeps-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HappyB'Day To The Hottest Guy Ever-Karan Tacker! (Page 5)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SanDhirholic.

IF-Sizzlerz

SanDhirholic.

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
i m super late for Tacker's bdae!:( Nahi! This can never happen! -__-

Happy Birthday Karan! Love you tonnes!Heart

Now, I am super late at editing it.:( Blame school:( Anyways, here is my big wala comment on my heart hacker's birthday. You are really a heart hacker and I am telling the truth. I don't know how to lie, you see.

11th May. This day has been the most important in my life. Why? Its my weekend to revise for exam? Its weekend to have fun? Nahi.. Its my Karan's birthday!!!:D Woot! Woot! Seriously, I am here unresing my comment with exam tomorrow. Let me see how long this goes.. Lol..

Well, where should I start from? As you have read my message in the first page, I have told everything! Everything means Everything! You are just freaking freaking awesome! I think I should check up the dictionary to find a word to describe you. You are more than awesome. And I mean it, seriously. You just make my day. Just see, I am having my exams and I am here in front of IF just to wish you the best birthday. I am just too addicted you,literally. No day passes for me without getting a glimpse of you. Your smile.. One smile of yours is enough for me to survive the day. You are my stress reliever at times when I get too fed up. Like I've mentioned in my previous message, posted in the front page, you are the Best Karan. Its too amazing to know that you have become an integral part of my life. You are the Best Karan, as you already know it. You are amazing!:D You are awesome. And what makes it better is that I share my birthday in the same month with you, May. Mine is 11 days after yours. Eeekkss!!

I know I am late but... Late is better than never, right? So, I am here wishing you a happy birthday. Hope you had the bestest birthday man! Saw some of your party pictures, and I was asking myself, 'Oh boy! How the hell can you manage to look so hot? How can you kill me each time?' You looked soo hot! Well, you are always hot!Embarrassed Anyways, back to topic. Wish you the best in your life. I pray to the god wholeheartedly that you lead an awesome life, a life that only brings in happiness.:D I Love You Tonnes Karan. Tonnes means Tonnes, boy!Heart. Keep calm and do everything well!:D And always stay the same person.. Because I love you for who and what you are from inside.HeartEmbarrassed Happy Belated Birthdayy!:D

Woah! That was one heck of a long long reply. Sorry:P Cannot control myself when it comes to you... And I talk a lot.. A lot means a lot!:P See, started again... Lol.. Happy Birthday, boyy! Love you loads and tonnes!Heart

With love and the biggest hug to you,
Preetha:)
The biggest Tackerian in the worldHeart

Special applause to my girls, Muskz, Sara, Tanvi and Deepz for this wonderful and dashing birthday thread. Flawless thread, I would say!:D

Edited by niCeline - 17 May 2013 at 4:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jass...Tanvi.-Muskii--Deeps-

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday Karan. May all your wishes come true... 
You are a brillant actor!! Love your work.. Truly you are talented actor.. May your future be bright...Big smile

Lovely Thread Girls good JobStar

Edited by Deepikz - 11 May 2013 at 4:34am

.Tanvi.-Muskii--Deeps-

sabulovekaran

sabulovekaran

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

A wonderful human being, a powerhouse performer, a complete entertainer n king of EXPRESSIONSStar

karan tackerHeart 
I wish you every bit of happiness and success in all your endeavors Smile!! 
keep rizing, shining n keep make evry1 Proud n be Healty. 
Wish you a very very Happy wala Birthday and Many Happy Returns of the Day. may god fullfill all ur wishes u dreamt off. n this year passes more beautifully then last yearEmbarrassed

Edited by sabulovekaran - 13 May 2013 at 12:28am

.Tanvi.-Muskii--Deeps-

vbasdeo

vbasdeo

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Res 

.Tanvi.-Muskii--Deeps-

-Ashvi-

IF-Rockerz

-Ashvi-

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Happieee Birthday Karan Tacker...!!

Love u lotszzz...Heart

Party tyme...Hug

.Tanvi.-Muskii--Deeps-

-bonbon-

IF-Stunnerz

-bonbon-

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Oh yeah, it's your birthday... gonna part like it's your birthday Dancing *Clears throat.* Yeah Ermm Enough with my horrible single... Karan, it's your birthday! I'm still in shock myself as to how a year has gone by so fast as I'm still suffering from the side effects of your birthday celebrations from last year, but... what a year it has been! You've reached milestones Karan. You have achieved goals so great that no one can even begin to imagine. Not only have you completed four years in the industry, you've completed for years of ruling our hearts and minds. Congratulations Tacker ji LOL I've already said most of the things I wanted to tell you in my earlier message; however, I'm not going to miss a single opportunity to wish you! :P Undoubtedly, all of your fans are much more excited for your birthday than you are yourself because if this day didn't exist, nor would the world's hottest person. Or I guess I could say it the other way around, if the world's hottest person wasn't born today then this day would mean nothing to us at all Wink So here's to wishing you an amazing birthday with many more prosperous and fruitful years ahead Hug

and needless to say, I love you... as everyone loves you Heart
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TACKER <3
From, yeah as you've probably already gathered, a crazy fan :P
Kriti

P.S. Team Tacker's birthday thread LOL, wonderful job girlies on being so flawless with the preparation and presentation! :)

Edited by .Kriti. - 11 May 2013 at 12:53am

.Tanvi.-Muskii--Deeps-

neemaneema

neemaneema

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Heart hacker...Karan tackerHeart
Love u...wishing u a lots of success in ur lifeParty

.Tanvi.-Muskii--Deeps-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top