Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

HappyB'Day To The Hottest Guy Ever-Karan Tacker! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 25

Page 1
Page   of 25
Page 3 Page 25

-Muskii-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Muskii-

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Res

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-MADHU.BARUNMarzii-JujuK.Tanvi.-Deeps-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HappyB'Day To The Hottest Guy Ever-Karan Tacker! (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Deeps-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Deeps-

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged

K - Kind-hearted
A - Achiever
R - Rockstar
A - Actor
N - Naughty

T - Tremendous
A - Awesome
C - Charming
K - Killer
E - Elated
R - Remarkable

Karan Tacker, the name itself is enough. The name which makes people crazy. The name which brings a huge huge smile on our faces.The name which makes every girls heart beat faster. The name which takes our breathes away.
Tacker, You are not only a brilliant actor but an amazing person too. A person who is interactive with his fans. A person who is so genuine and down to earth. A person who is so hilarious. A person who is hot,cute,sexy,adorable,handsome and simply PERFECT. You're just a perfectionist to me. <3
I've been watching you since Star Sansaar. I guess every Sunday morning at around 11 or 12 it used it air. And then Love ne happened and then RBO and now EHMMBH. It's always always been a pleasure to watch you on screen. I've been following you since 8th grade. <3 And you've portrayed all your characters so well that we feel so attached to them. Not to forget your anchoring. You are great at that too. I watch like ALL the award shows and stuff if you're there. <3 Seriously, You're televisions Ranbir Kapoor. It's the perfect tag for you! <3
One question I've always wanted to ask you. Y U SO HOT? I mean like seriously. Are you planning some murder or something? Coz' seriously your looks do kill. You're just too hot to handle. Your hair,your smile,your face,your body. Everything about you is just mind-boggling. Your hair is just perfect. And your smile is to die for. And your body.. Ahhh! HOT HOT HOT! Seriously! I just go crazy looking at your body. I can drool over you like forever. You're such a charmer. You never fail to make me smile.
I'm head over heels for you. Just wish to meet you some day. Phir toh mera jeewan safal ho jaega! :P I come to Mumbai every year but then too can't meet you. Hoping for some miracle to happen or you come to Chennai. Seriously, you should come. So many of us are dying to meet you. <3 It will be a dream come true for us! All this is the effect of Tackerism. A very deadly disease I must say.
And hearty congratulations on completing 4 years on Indian Television.
I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH. Love you more than Viren loves Jeevika. ;)
ILOVEYOU. <3

With lots of love,
Deepika.

Edited by -Deeps- - 11 May 2013 at 9:28am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-MADHU.BARUNMarzii-JujuK-vish94-..Jass...Tanvi.-Muskii-

.Tanvi.

IF-Rockerz

.Tanvi.

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
res

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-Sweety1234556MADHU.BARUNMarzii-JujuK-vish94-..Jass..-Deeps--Muskii-

..Jass..

IF-Rockerz

..Jass..

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Karan!! Many many happy returns of the Day! Hug...You're the most handsome, Cute, Hot , Sexy and The Most Perfect person in the universe!Embarrassed Heart...You're a Rockstar my darling, Love you!...Heart

You're Fabulous! Just Awesome! Seeing you just brightens up my day!Embarrassed  You made and i know will continue to make me die so many times in my life with your killer looks!Embarrassed  But i'll continue to live and love you! HeartROFL
I think i should stop now! I already wrote a lot in my prev. Message!LOL

Hope to meet you soon...sooner!Embarrassed
Love ya!Heart
-Jasleen!

Edited by kryanholic - 11 May 2013 at 4:41am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KALVIN-Deepali-.Tanvi.-vish94--Muskii--Deeps-

-JujuK

IF-Rockerz

-JujuK

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged

" />

Wish you a very Happy Birthday!

Wish you all the very best in life and a wonderful year ahead.

Have a great day!

Edited by Kashy15 - 11 May 2013 at 7:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-.Tanvi.-Muskii--Deeps-

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Karan

Many Many happy returns of the day. I admire you so much not just because u are good looking but because you are a great human being. There's nothing more attractive than talent and ambition - and you got bucket-loads of both, making you so perfect! Looks are one thing, but don't mean much if someone doesn't have a good personality. Luckily, you have both. you're funny, friendly and laid-back - something which makes you very, very attractive. There's no one like you in this world.. You never fail to make me laugh and make my day brighter. Your off-screen and on-screen presence has made me a happier person.  Never change <3.

You are the most amazing actor I've ever seen. You brings life to every character you play and i won't be wrong to consider you as one of the finest actor on the planet.

I am really thankful to god for creating such an incredible human being and bringing you into our lives. and Karan, thank you more than anyone for just being you. you inspire us all, you lift us all.. So today it is all about you. 

I love you with all my heart and I hope you have the best birthday ever and all your wishes come true. 

So lastly,May you continue to reach greater heights of sucesss in your career .You are a phenomenally talented actor truly in a league of your own! Thank you for entertaining us 

Happy birthday once again  Karan!! Hope your life will always be filled with happiness, laughter and success!!Embarrassed 

Lots of love

Deepali

Edited by -Deepali- - 10 May 2013 at 11:45am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweety1234556rocksravya11MADHU.BARUN-JujuK.Tanvi.--Ayesha---Cutyee-Muskii--Deeps-

mariarauf48

Goldie

mariarauf48

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
res

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-JujuK.Tanvi.-Muskii--Deeps-

--Ayesha--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ayesha--

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
UnResssSmile

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TACKERHeart

Hav a blast my rockstarParty n partyyy hard Tacker boyDancing

Tacker Tacker Tacker why ru sooo Hot?? Whnever i see u my heart stop beatingHeart
Ur a gem of person.
U big a big wala smileBig smile on my face whn im sad.
Im ur ardent follower 4m star sansar day .
Ur sooo kind n loving person who never fail to bring a smile on his fans face u always make sure to reply to every fan of ursBig smile
U know im gone mad,crazy,pagal,Insane bcos of u
ROFL
my biggesttt dream in life is to meet u once n huggg u tightHugLOL n scream out loud n tell everyone i met TACKER HEART TARACKER MY ROCKSTARHeart
may all ur dreamz cum true n u reach peak of ur sucess.
Luv u bhaut se bhi bahut zada loads n loads n loads luvvv to my u my Tacker boyHeart

Edited by Virika-luv - 11 May 2013 at 11:13am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-JujuK..Jass...Tanvi.-Muskii--Deeps-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top