Desho what a horriable mother

Rani48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I have seen a lot of bad mothers in these shows and she is one of them.

How on earth does she justify setting up her daughter  marriage to someone with out knowing the family and sending her off to another country all because that was her dream. 

She never once ever asked her daughter what she wants, does he really want to leave and live aboard with someone.  She never asked her if she likes someone or what makes her happy in life. 

Bani too needs to speak up. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She is not a bad mother. She has seen how people including her own family looked down on her because they were not well off.. Also, this show depicts the mentality very prevalent in Punjab that if one makes it to foreign countries like Canada, their life is made and so she also wants the best for her daughter in that respect.

I like this show as it is necessary to show people to be aware of reality. That serial Geet started off with the same message and then went off to a romantic angle but I hope Bani sticks to the message. The number of women fooled in marriage in Punjab is a major concern.   
WTH are you kidding? She's an awesome mum! She wants her daughter to get the best life ever. For many these NRI rishta's actually turn out to be great however for some unfortunately not. Well this show will focus on a bad experience. However parents can't control everything. If the NRI hubby turns out to be bad it's still not Deshu's fault. Even if Bani married Soham...still it could end up in divorce. That Sohum guy doesn't even knows Bani...they've spoken like 10 sentences with each other.

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

She is not a bad mother. She has seen how people including her own family looked down on her because they were not well off.. Also, this show depicts the mentality very prevalent in Punjab that if one makes it to foreign countries like Canada, their life is made and so she also wants the best for her daughter in that respect.

I like this show as it is necessary to show people to be aware of reality. That serial Geet started off with the same message and then went off to a romantic angle but I hope Bani sticks to the message. The number of women fooled in marriage in Punjab is a major concern.   

Colors is less saas bahu nonsense...so i think this will continue to stick to the message.
kailash11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It would be best possible if desho is  learning her life's best lesson and with little sense about life.. (gosh🤢 she is always thinking about her expensive life,