Rab Se Sohna Isshq

RSSI 10th May Written Update...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

camjs

camjs

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Anu is worried about her imaginations for fateh...girls comes and says sorry to her for whatever they did...anu is thinking about fateh that he must be hurt...fateh is also thinking about anu...he says that I m getting close to her...I have to know about her past...anu comes there and the sane precap scene...she offers friendship but he doesn't say anything...anu says that u don't trust on frienship...he tries to touch her but gies away..anu follows her...they r in the bus and fateh says that u go i will do everything myself...he calls sumone and says that I want to give an ad about a missing person...anu heard this...fateh sees her and says why r u listening all this...she says I m not that kind of a girl...he says I wish I would know what kind of a girl u r...girl come and says to anu that therebis a call for u...she says to fateh I will be right back...he says come soon..its freddies call...daljeet is trying to call ashram but phone is busy...anu completes talking and thinks that is freddie the right guy for me...mother comes and consoles her...she puts the receiver down...and daljeet calls...she takes the call and daljeet says can I talk to fateh singh rathore...she feels weird and gets memories about daljeet...she says hello...and daljeet shocked...he asks her name and she tells my name is anu...he feels bad...fateh is listening all this from behind...she turns and says sumone is asking about u...he takes the phone and says hello...daljeet remembers ranveers voice...he says r u fateh .. he says yes...he asks about the girl voice in ur interview...can I talk to her once...fateh says I know why u want to talk to her...this is girls ashram and u r roadside romeo...he doesn't allow him to talk...and cuts the call...daljet thinks about both of them..

Precap...a guy says that I have got the picture...I think its about mising person...and daljeet is there and watching...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*metallicazsandy_ruaassshiHeenapmslee-Swetha-ryukiemarjaSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RSSI 10th May Written Update..." in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kiran_89

Goldie

kiran_89

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
thanku dearSmile

Gewels

Gewels

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Daljeet is going 2go nuts lol! Both S and R voices but it's not them...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi_rajiv27

ryukie

Goldie

ryukie

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update

Princess3101

Princess3101

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

simmi_rajiv27

uaassshi

uaassshi

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
The WU was short and sweet...thanks...

simmi_rajiv27

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Edited by Surish - 10 May 2013 at 3:24pm

simmi_rajiv27

simmi_rajiv27

simmi_rajiv27

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
let daljeet remain in confusion after hearing fateh and annu s voice.daljeet really deserved.he done all the misdeeds to keep ranveer sahiba away from each other.but fail to get sahiba back...I think he has no chance becoz of fateh.so daljeet is reaping what he has sowed.love fateh.

marja

Post Reply New Post

Go to top