The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

RaHi & Friends FF: Hum Mar Jayenge(Pt 15 on Pg 42) (Page 2)

yushna Senior Member
yushna
yushna

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Originally posted by yushna

Wowww

It was just

Fab <3 <3 <3 <font color="#660066">Thank uSmile</font>

Really u have done justice to this concept ...<font color="#660066"> I wrote wat I cud think suitable wid ur helpingTongue</font>

I am loving this concept..<font color="#660066"> I started dis concept instead of urs but its u who really got d right story n helped me a lotWink</font>

So interesting..

Really clappng for you.. :-):-):-)<font color="#660066"> Clapping to u tooClapBig smile</font>

Start is great..

Em looking forward for dz ff.. <font color="#660066">Its my 1st combined work wid any1Smile</font>
Loved rahi and other buddies.. <font color="#660066">All d buddies vl be focussed but RaHi vl be focussed moreEmbarrassed</font>

Bin tere song <3 <3 <3 <font color="#660066">Its lifted 4m d show but RaHi scene is differentWink</font>

Fntastic work:-):-):-) <font color="#660066">Credit goes to u tooSmile</font>

Update soon angel..
Xoxo

All credit only goes to you..
Its your brain..
Your way of writing nd your story..
The way u have described rahi..
Please updte soon..
Wanna read the next part angel..
<3 <3 <3
aishu3003 IF-Stunnerz
aishu3003
aishu3003

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
awesomeee startClap
loovveedd itttSmile
hate this ayesha and her bfDead
continue soonBig smile
waiting for d nxt partEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_juhi04

angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu3003

awesomeee startClap Thank uSmile
loovveedd itttSmile
hate this ayesha and her bfDead Me tooDeadAngry
continue soonBig smile
waiting for d nxt partEmbarrassed
yushna Senior Member
yushna
yushna

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Summary of Part 2:
-RV angry @ Alien's bf formisbehaving wid Panchi. He punches a tree n his hand bleds on which Panchi ties her hanky. Others calm him down wen Panchi goes 4m der crying.
-Alien's bf wants to revenge RV by using Panchi.
-D Delhi gals taunt YaHi dat they saw Kiya outside angry @ Juhi for wearing her dress. Kiya goes 4m der to her locker wid Juhi following her. Kiya apologises for dat day making up a reason y she did so but Juhi as her usual self does not for which Kiya has enuf as she treats her differently.
-Alien taunts Panchi dat she used her Nonu like a puppet n he is a loser who vl always remain alone. Panchi slaps her calling her chudail n bitch.
-Kiya tells Juhi dat Delhi gals were right dat Juhi is her frnd juz cuz of her sis which angers Juhi.
-Evry1 4m both teams except YaHi comes der. Alien's bf blocks Panchi's way n says how can a beautiful hand slaps. KD cames n scolds him. Panchi goes 4m der wid d buddies following her.
-YaHi's talks turns into verbal fight wid Kiya calling her dumb, idiot n stupid who only has interest in making gossips n videos n also tells other things like she is like Ruby n her frnds n she sud join them n do stupid things. D buddies hear d verbal fight n goes to d locker n sees them hvng verbal fight. Juhi tells Kiya dat she is a patented piece who don't like sum1 who copies her. Kiya retorts dat she is so dumb dat she never fought her back cuz she is a celeb's sis n she wants to copy sumthn dat is mean n rude. Kiya says some more things which she feels is right n says she is like Ruby n her gang n she sud join them as she is an attention seeker. She says some more things n Juhi slaps Kiya in anger. Kiya is hurt wid d slap by her best friend. D buddies r shocked n Alien who sees dis gets happy.
-YaHi's frnshp is broken n Alien plans to use dis.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yushnarocksravya11

yushna Senior Member
yushna
yushna

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
I am dying to read the full chapter angel..
Please update fast..
As i cannot wait..
Yahi slapped eachother??
Shocking..
Panchi slapped alien:-P:-P
Yeh mazay ka sequence hai..
Updateee update updateee sooonnn
Plzz
angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Yusra: Only Juhi vl slap Kiya in anger as Kiya vl blurt out d emotional n insulting outbursts on Juhi due to her insecurity of Juhi not treating her like a normal friend. Alien vl try to use dis fight. Sorry dat I covered more of YaHi in dis part but next part vl be more of RaHi who vl be worried wid YaHi fight as they wat happens wen there is a split between best friwnds like it happened wid them. RaHi vl asks JJ for help n he vl make YaHi work 2gthr n they can't refuse due to d Buddy Project contract. In dat, plz pm me some ideas of RaHi scenes in part 3. He vl tell them to step into each other's shoes for a week dat is Kiya vl act like Juhi n Juhi vl act like Kiya. I can't update cuz our connection has tower problem which vl get solved till 2mrw. Like u I am also keen to update as soon as possible.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yushna

yushna Senior Member
yushna
yushna

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Yusra: Only Juhi vl slap Kiya in anger as Kiya vl blurt out d emotional n insulting outbursts on Juhi due to her insecurity of Juhi not treating her like a normal friend. Alien vl try to use dis fight. Sorry dat I covered more of YaHi in dis part but next part vl be more of RaHi who vl be worried wid YaHi fight as they wat happens wen there is a split between best friwnds like it happened wid them. RaHi vl asks JJ for help n he vl make YaHi work 2gthr n they can't refuse due to d Buddy Project contract. In dat, plz pm me some ideas of RaHi scenes in part 3. He vl tell them to step into each other's shoes for a week dat is Kiya vl act like Juhi n Juhi vl act like Kiya. I can't update cuz our connection has tower problem which vl get solved till 2mrw. Like u I am also keen to update as soon as possible.

Ohkayy seemss really interesting:-):-)

Go to top