do cv's of shows really care about fans?????

ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i have been watching indian soap a while now and it baffles me why the writers always take good stories and turn them into absolute nonsense...it seems after a while they run out of ideas or they just enter into a whole new realm of unreality, stupidity and plain foolishness...their fans are always reaching out to them...giving them feed back on what they like and not like and the thing is that they can see from their trps and comments that when fans are not happy with the way the show is running...punar vivah is the best show that has been shown so far...it is a realm of reality...showing what really goes on in real life...the fans enjoyed it and the cv's have decided to end it due to some breach in transmission that they had...it is a sad when shows that can teach society something is ended and shows that has no moral storyline is being shown...i know that everyone has their likes and dislikes...but cv's, the fans are the ones that make a show or break a show...and right through we have been totally disregarded...i enjoyed the messages that pv sent to the society dealing with problems that still plagued us and i had hoped that arya's journey would have runned a little longer...but other ideas seems to have ruined this plan...this journey of arya would have taken us to great heights...but we have to say goodbye...no matter how sad it is...love and good luck to all...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gkathria thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love PV too, it is the best story that I have come so far and I do think out CV's do care about us. They seem to be helpless in this situation as well.
nan0102 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well said my friend..they really don't care about the fans..
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
pv love n end little bit crook, but time n situation ,
miss u arya n kids wow what a lovely parivar on tv miss but good luck