WHY KUNAL? WHY THIS KOLAVERI DI???

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Why Kunal? Why? Look at what you have reduced me to. I'm logging into IF every few hours to check if another interview, another video has been posted. I spent 3 solid hours following the award ceremony online, just for you, when I've never managed to sit through more than 15 minutes of an award show before. I'm rummaging through articles on you, watching videos of Pratigya, Remix and LRL. 

Why? Why this sudden need to know everything about him? Why this need to connect? πŸ˜•

Is it because NBT is set in Indore, a place where I spent some of the best years of my life? It could be. But no, that's not the reason why. 

Is it because I've got a crush on him? NOOO!!! Okay, maybe a teeny-tiny small one.☺️ WHAT?? Only Kunal has the right to be honest?? But no, that's not the reason either. 

Is it because he cries so well as Mohan Bhatnagar that I myself get all teary each time? Damn!!! What is it with men and tears? The first time a guy cried on my shoulders, I fell in love with him and married him.πŸ€” But no, that's not it either. 

Maybe it's because he's so emotional, so vulnerable, so sensitive?😳 How do I know that? Well, I refuse to believe that a man who emotes so well can be anything but a softie. But again, no. That's not the reason why I'm intrigued by him. 

Is it because he's so humble? Humility is that rare trait that I believe is found in those who have gone through much in life. They know that they are not perfect, that success and good things in life are transitory and that's what keeps them grounded. No, but that's not the reason either. 

Ahh, I'm sure it is because when he does something - he gives it his 100 - nay, 200%. Boy, how I admire that quality. To have that vision, that focus - like Arjun; to nail every scene, every nuance, every single shot. The fact that he has blown my own concentration and focus to bits, like Vishwamitra's Maneka, is a different matter. πŸ˜† But no, it's not even that. 

Actually, it's all of the above and much more.😳 He's the type of person I aspire to be.  Maybe one day, in my next life. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Thanks love πŸ˜Š
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Fabulous post, Hansa! 😊
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hansa you know why I loved your write up? Because of this :

Is it because he cries so well as Mohan Bhatnagar that I myself get all teary each time? Damn!!! What is it with men and tears? The first time a guy cried on my shoulders, I fell in love with him and married him.

Thats exactly my case too 🀣...

Your write up was very cute! πŸ˜†...

Yes he really inspires all of us...its a different reason though for me. He is dedicated, committed and gives every bit of his being in playing Mohan Bhatnagar despite a storyline full of loop holes. The storyline has failed him but he has not failed the story. He continues to do his best and makes the show watchable by being so stupendofabulously fantastic! I just hope I can give my best in my field of work without cribbing much πŸ˜†...trust me bahot difficult hota hai πŸ˜†.
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumiswap

Hansa you know why I loved your write up? Because of this :

Is it because he cries so well as Mohan Bhatnagar that I myself get all teary each time? Damn!!! What is it with men and tears? The first time a guy cried on my shoulders, I fell in love with him and married him.

Thats exactly my case too 🀣...

Your write up was very cute! πŸ˜†...

Yes he really inspires all of us...its a different reason though for me. He is dedicated, committed and gives every bit of his being in playing Mohan Bhatnagar despite a storyline full of loop holes. The storyline has failed him but he has not failed the story. He continues to do his best and makes the show watchable by being so stupendofabulously fantastic! I just hope I can give my best in my field of work without cribbing much πŸ˜†...trust me bahot difficult hota hai πŸ˜†.

Thanks Swetha πŸ˜Š

Oh wow Sumi. Would love to hear your love story one day πŸ˜³

And you are spot on - I totally agree - I'm watching ssn2 out of a sense of loyalty and MOHAN BHATNAGAR. If tomorrow he leaves the show, I will stop watching πŸ˜Š
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hansa

Oh wow Sumi. Would love to hear your love story one day πŸ˜³

And you are spot on - I totally agree - I'm watching ssn2 out of a sense of loyalty and MOHAN BHATNAGAR. If tomorrow he leaves the show, I will stop watching πŸ˜Š

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Zaroor waqt aane pe πŸ˜›

Yes sense of loyalty and the actors (read: Kunal and Akanksha) are making me watch the show. If Mohan Bhatnagar is not there in the show then there is no NBT. He literally carries the show on his shoulders. Very few male actors are capable of that in the Indian Telly Industry!
rajbijz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG Hansa u have said what I would like to say.

I do the same spend hrs on IF & internet , wanting to know everything about him. I had not seen his previosis serials & now watch  Remix & LRL late into the night. Its like I have a 1 pont mission & dont know how to stop that.
Frankly I dont know if I want to stop that.

The thing which I love about Kunal / Mohan ( for me to a certain extent both r the same) cause Kunal lives Mohan otherwise he wouldn't have been able do make us fall in love with Mohan - is his sincereity, him wearing his emotions on his sleeve, never say die attitude, his humbleness and modesty, his junoon for Megha, his love and care for his family., his relationship with his daughters. Oh I can go on & on.

The humble qlty is so hard to find which is the 1st thing I am looking for in my man.

Thanks Hansa for this lovely post. U made my day which was was indifferent today.

Edited by rajbijz - 10 years ago
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Loved ur write-upπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ!

I'm not expressive as u are but he did inspire me to make one siggie(it was too difficult), a few VMs, do multiple votingπŸ˜†(almost never voted for anyone ever) and made me have NBT ringtone(otherwise i had only default tone, which i never bothered to change) and KKK/Mohan wallpaper on my PCπŸ˜²πŸ˜†. Reason is just that he is very good actor and good actors are not very easy to come-by.

Ofcourse scope of improvement is always there and i wish he gets good opportunities that challenge him and get the best out of him and help him improve further in his craft like NBT did.
Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 10 years ago
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajbijz

OMG Hansa u have said what I would like to say.

I do the same spend hrs on IF & internet , wanting to know everything about him. I had not seen his previosis serials & now watch  Remix & LRL late into the night. Its like I have a 1 pont mission & dont know how to stop that.
Frankly I dont know if I want to stop that.

The thing which I love about Kunal / Mohan ( for me to a certain extent both r the same) cause Kunal lives Mohan otherwise he wouldn't have been able do make us fall in love with Mohan - is his sincereity, him wearing his emotions on his sleeve, never say die attitude, his humbleness and modesty, his junoon for Megha, his love and care for his family., his relationship with his daughters. Oh I can go on & on.

The humble qlty is so hard to find which is the 1st thing I am looking for in my man.

Thanks Hansa for this lovely post. U made my day which was was indifferent today.

Don't stop Raji πŸ˜‰ Let's stay in this happy drunken state forever πŸ˜†

I agree with you totally - all that you said above - the way he has got under the skin of the character of Mohan and how could I forget - Mohan's never say die attitude. You know, whenever I feel low and feel like giving up, I think of Mohan πŸ˜³

Btw, you ok? And I hope you like the nickname I've given you - Raji πŸ˜³
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: VishalCksp

nice post hansaπŸ˜†

Thanks Vishal πŸ˜Š