Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks a lot for the update! Sandy and her mistakes.. I wonder if Bhabo will call them back!
slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SBB updated... Bhabo gives the report card of Sandy by herself by visiting SSM.. wow lovely scene.. must watch...
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hahah bhabo visiting Surya's house ..That would be great to watch ..
Did they show how many marks sandy got ? 😊
Edited by Toxic11 - 10 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update shobi...lol bhabo visited SSM πŸ˜²...and we call this a separation track πŸ˜† this is visiting each other track πŸ˜†

pavam suraj, sothanai mel sothanai 😭 (too many trials for suraj)
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. Sandhya is really proving to be an absolute disaster. She has not even bothered to find out what sabzi her husband likes or dislikes in close to 2 yrs of being a house wife😲 In fact with each passing day I seem to be more horrified then Bhabo.😲 Well well the results are out and Bhabo makes a visit to SSM. 😊 Hope they just show her passing with above average marks as that is essential for the civil services and not go overboard with showing her topping the exam which she gave in a semi drugged state. Hope to that extent semblance of reality is maintained.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bhabo visited SSM. Cool. How can she stay away. After all her chora having great time and she unable to disturb their happiness. So this is one way of doing it.
Sooraj will eat anything Sandhya preparesπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.

Sandhya's marksheet, no rank for her 😭. I was expecting news reporters in front of SSM. I guess they kept it realistic. Sandhya might have got pretty decent marks but no rank.
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing. This just proves it. Babho really loves Sandhya and Suraj and she misses them a lot. Why can't she let go of her ego and accept it?
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What is in the result sheet???? That Sandy failed as housewife in Bhabho's eyes??? That is a foregone conclusion anyway...what's new in the result sheet??
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing di!
Eagerly waiting for  an episodes