Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Shobi thanks for the update...

Dramatic painful episodes on the way 😭
alexxa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks, Shobhana!

But...definitely, this is not the first time Sandy is lying to Suraj!
She lied to him, in front of everybody, that she has no dream, anymore...few times! 😒
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hah!  Finally!  Some drama and tension between SurYa.  Thanks Shobhana.

This was what I wanted. It's the only thing that will shake up SurYa and produce something different from them. SurYa fans should be happy about this, 

I just want to see Sandy being a bit different. Shaking the Bhabo haze off maybe? Or thinking about why she really really wants to stay at Rathi Mansion... think Sandy...think. 
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nothing good will ever happen in this drama, right? 😳
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
shobi my guess is proving true. Sandhya has seen liquor choc. I dont think anything else will force her to tell a lie to Sooraj. Even if she is shielding Momily she will tell the same to Sooraj atleast.
It is Bhabo and Sandhya will never speak a word against Bhabo to Sooraj. Even Tel Malish even with his repeated attempts she didnt open her mouth.

Chavi truth I already said na with Shop hungama it will go unnoticed and with choc drama Sandhya will keep shut about this also.

But you know Sandhya has a problem, a big problem it is. She cannot hide truth and live normally😉. On the outer she will appear normal, but she will always burn from inside and Sooraj knows Sandhya to the core. He will notice the difference. This is Sandhya Version 2. Just like Sandhya was running behind Sooraj to understand his problem in SV2, Sooraj will try to find the issue and she will evade every time. Expecting a real drastic emotional scene when it will be revelead.

slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ alexxa sandy told this is the first time. Not me. But she is right i think in those cases she just tried to hide the fact by changing the topic. I remember that she said IPS is the dream of sandy kothari & life changed after she became sandy rathi. So this one is the first lie in true sense.

@ anusha aunty this indeed sounds interesting. I think sandy loves suraj lot more that is why she is doing all these. Simple reason that suraj can't take bhabho's misdeeds he would be shattered. Sandy doesn't want to see him like that. Better take the blame. & she wants to stay in RP bcoz of two reasons one she does love suraj & she tries to get her parental love in SArun She even forgive Ankur (the sutradhari for all these gadbad). So Sandy staying back in RP is not OTT. It is her character to forgive everyone.

@ niru - yes i'm looking forward to this track. Another painful track after SV2 &oct season (surYa pain) not bhabho dard e bhashan track😉 I want to see how suraj gets the loop holes here & help sandy come out of sacrificial mode.

@ samah - at the end of this serial everything will be good. Till then we must be patient😆

@ shruthi chechi yes u r right.😛 I like this track & want suraj to play a major role in the revelation & bhabho must find why sandy does all these & she should confess to suraj. This would be more interesting. Waiting for sandy b' day the D day of truth😃
Edited by shobhana_dabh - 10 years ago
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I'm nt likin this turn😵..
.Babho reacts like a superstar as she is gonna win de challenge...😵

Meenaxi, will be elated & giv facial expressions for sandys 'defeat...😵

Other RM ppl, giv pathetic looks for sandy...😵

Suraj will be left helpless & sobbing😵

What CVs r trying to convey???
1)Evils will never get cought & suffer for their dos...
2)Intelligent ppl will emotionally weak...
3)Whatever & whoever blames u for no reason still stay in the same home & make them happy...

Twist & turns are pathetic now💔

slodkagila thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yaalini

I'm nt likin this turn😵..

.Babho reacts like a superstar as she is gonna win de challenge...😵
No bhabho will get to know about sandy's sacrifice mode i guess. She would then help sandy . Wait till sandy's b day.
Meenaxi, will be elated & giv facial expressions for sandys 'defeat...😵
hihi once her swap thing comes out she will be much more happy
Other RM ppl, giv pathetic looks for sandy...😵
Suraj will be left helpless & sobbing😵
He will turn into a james bond finding the reason behind this sandy drama😎
What CVs r trying to convey???
1)Evils will never get cought & suffer for their dos...
2)Intelligent ppl will emotionally weak...
3)Whatever & whoever blames u for no reason still stay in the same home & make them happy...

Twist & turns are pathetic now💔
Twists & turns are always pathetic at the start but at the end ALL WILL SING ALL IS WELL.😃
Actually i feel this track is brought in to make bhabho realise & give in for sandy's dream nothing more i guess😛 Bhabho will be moved by sandy's deed of not revealing her liqour choc thing to suraj & will be ashamed of herself. This will be the reason for her to give in.

Edited by shobhana_dabh - 10 years ago
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This is what I'm saying Shobhana. Sandy has to think. ...and realise that in the end, it's not even for Bhabo's sake that's she's doing this or even staying at RM, it's because of Suraj. That realisation has to come to her...and the audience has to see it. Let love shine through from her side. Let her finally see and let it click in her coconut. How about she finally confesses to Suraj with some tears, that she lied because it's something she knows he can't bear?  Then, I'll say she loves him. 
slodkagila thumbnail
anusha aunt so u love this track. ME too. I wait for that day when sndy confess that she did it for suraj's sake. This will take their relationship to the next level too not dbc may be much more understanding