Page 3 of 16

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100prabh

Originally posted by suhaani.cidmjht

@phoneix really nice collection!! 
waise i loved the Ek Onkar song...Embarrassed. its so peaceful so wonderful!! i didnt remember this song was from rang de basanti film... 
b4 joining i thot of asking and ridzi and shwets told me... love it!!! have even noted the words and kept them in FBLOL

@phoneix great post!!!

@ suhanni-- Ek Onkar isnt a song.. its a punjabi prayer.. yes it can be sung but it cant be called a song!!

oops sorry.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhPhoenixSnitch49

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Songs in Parvarish - Updtd (Page 3)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

subhadip2013

subhadip2013

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

@phoneix really nice collection!! 
waise i loved the Ek Onkar song...Embarrassed. its so peaceful so wonderful!! i didnt remember this song was from rang de basanti film... 
b4 joining i thot of asking and ridzi and shwets told me... love it!!! have even noted the words and kept them in FBLOL

@phoneix great post!!!

@ suhanni-- Ek Onkar isnt a song.. its a punjabi prayer.. yes it can be sung but it cant be called a song!!

oops sorry.
u r all lucky  ginny fans      then how u forgot it                                                                              PAPA KI PARI HU MAIN(MPKDH)   ginny song in coffee house with her friends

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PhoenixSnitch49AB_DaKriticizer

subhadip2013

subhadip2013

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhadip2013

Originally posted by ashaj

meri banno ki aayegi baraath ---------- marriage song of jeet & pinky
             U FORGOT THE BEST 2             maa song(tTZP) sweety rocky in hospital scene(EP 253)  & ROKING MAA SONG bitween        SWEETY ROCKY GINNY (EP 41)  see these    u must be crying                          i remember very much PRERNA SNEHA PREM(KZK)                                                                                          TZP MAA SONG was also when rocky know about sweetys accident (ep 159)  the only scene i like rocky                                                                 bar bar ha song(LAGAN) before ginny drama compitition on SWEETY pinky (ep 113)                                                            
                         u all r luckys fans  &  according to u footballtack is best              then how u forget it           ha ahi rasta hain tera (  laksha)   when lucky played  football

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">@phoneix really nice collection!!</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">waise i loved the Ek Onkar song...Embarrassed. its so peaceful so wonderful!! i didnt remember this song was from rang de basanti film...</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">b4 joining i thot of asking and ridzi and shwets told me... love it!!! have even noted the words and kept them in FBLOL</font>

@phoneix great post!!!

oops sorry.
u r all lucky ginny fans      then how u forgot it                                                                              PAPA KI PARI HU MAIN(MPKDH) ginny song in coffee house with her friends
Arey waah! Kya song yaar dilaya hai. Wink Loved that song of Ginny. But the sad thing is that it was not for Lucky. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashaj

meri banno ki aayegi baraath ---------- marriage song of jeet & pinky
             U FORGOT THE BEST 2             maa song(tTZP) sweety rocky in hospital scene(EP 253) & ROKING MAA SONG bitween        SWEETY ROCKY GINNY (EP 41) see these    u must be crying     i remember very much PRERNA SNEHA PREM(KZK)                                                                                          TZP MAA SONG was also when rocky know about sweetys accident (ep 159) the only scene i like rocky     bar bar ha song(LAGAN) before ginny drama compitition on SWEETY pinky (ep 113)                                                             

u all r luckys fans & according to u footballtack is best then how u forget it     ha ahi rasta hain tera ( laksha) when lucky played football
Sahi kaha yaar, they all are Lucky fans, and they just don't care about ST at all. Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PhoenixSnitch49Samraat_92Shwets1502

subhadip2013

subhadip2013

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

[QUOTE=ashaj]meri banno ki aayegi baraath ---------- marriage song of jeet & pinky
             U FORGOT THE BEST 2             maa song(tTZP) sweety rocky in hospital scene(EP 253) & ROKING MAA SONG bitween        SWEETY ROCKY GINNY (EP 41) see these    u must be crying     i remember very much PRERNA SNEHA PREM(KZK)                                                                                          TZP MAA SONG was also when rocky know about sweetys accident (ep 159) the only scene i like rocky     bar bar ha song(LAGAN) before ginny drama compitition on SWEETY pinky (ep 113)                                                             

u all r luckys fans & according to u footballtack is best then how u forget it     ha ahi rasta hain tera ( laksha) when lucky played football
Sahi kaha yaar, they all are Lucky fans, and they just don't care about ST at all. Cry[/QUOTE  ]aj suraj kaun sa dik se nikla hain

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AB_DaKriticizer

subhadip2013

subhadip2013

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=ashaj]meri banno ki aayegi baraath ---------- marriage song of jeet & pinky

Sahi kaha yaar, they all are Lucky fans, and they just don't care about ST at all. Cry[/QUOTE ] BHA   KAYA BAAT HAIN

subhadip2013

subhadip2013

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Sahi kaha yaar, they all are Lucky fans, and they just don't care about ST at all. Cry[/QUOTE ]
BHA  KAYA BAAT HAIN

Post Reply New Post

Go to top