Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruarvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Tfs...yes its as expected, nihal being the reason for sampooran's death...omg!! Hw vl ratan react to it??
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Here is some news from the sets of Veera,and this may come as a shocker for Ratan and Sampooran fans.

Future track of Veera will see Nihal suffering some minor injuries and Ratan gets to conscious about Nihal. The full family decides to let Nihal stay with them since he can't cook due to his pierced hand. Ratan will be seen questioning her self is she developing feelings for Nihal and Nihal to is not ready to accept his feelings for Ratan.

While the suspicion track will be revealed after IPL which means there are some major shockers coming (Nihal will reveal the truth about Sampooran's death due to him)

While side by side there will be some serious tracks focussing on Veera and Ranvi.

On contacting Yash Patnaik,he stated that "Yes,we have lot in store for viewers and do watch the show to find some interesting twist".

So do watch Veera on Star Plus at 10:30pm

Newsroom

Priya901 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tfs...just waiting for the mystery 2 unfold...wats d secret that nihal has been hiding 4 so long!!
catalan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i wish even if the death of sampooran is due to nihal, it is convincing so that Ratan is able to accept it without any ill feelings. 
ha7ka thumbnail
I for one am extremely sad that they decided to kill of sampooran. He was an amazing character, but on the other hand its understandable because sampoorans return would a have resolved too many conflicts. although I am still not looking forward to the cliche drama of i cant love you cause i hate you for killing my husband and the eight gallons of glycerine they are about to pour on us. 
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Even I wanted Sampooran to be alive but without the death the story can't go forward as its a responsabilty of Ranvi to be the father of Veera
Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing
Just wishing that Nihal's secret comes out soon
Its been far to long
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG i so knew sampooran is deAd 😔
ha7ka thumbnail
Originally posted by: viegas

Even I wanted Sampooran to be alive but without the death the story can't go forward as its a responsabilty of Ranvi to be the father of Veera

I thought it was his responsibility to be the mother, lol.