Asian Shows

Mars and Devil Beside You

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Devil Beside You starring Mike He and Ranie and Mars starring Barbie and Vic are the best Asian drama I have watched.  I don't know why, but they are the most different, intense and the storyline and characters are exceptional, plus with a sizzling chemistry adds to the bonus. These are the best Taiwenese dramas I have watched. I have heard a lot about Autumn's Concerto starring Vanessa, which is next on my list. But, I would really recommend eveyone to try out these two shows, and u will definitely not regert it. And, you'll see what I am talking about when I say they are different but at the same time very intense and moving. Exceptional story telling! Amazing job to the writers! I learnt so much from both the shows. Mike He and Vic...Embarrassedlove u both!!

Mars link with eng sub
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slyTzu1ki-Q&list=UU0MOOxg6jkkN-UxIsjza6_g&index=86

Devil Beside You eng sub
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AKutXbhzHg

Edited by nikita59 - 10 May 2013 at 4:12am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mars and Devil Beside You" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Both are really good, Devil Beside You i've probably watched like 5 times, Rainie and Mike are great together...if you like them, I'd watch Why Why Love as well - they're paired in that together once again along with Kingone Wang (the other guy in DBY). Mike He's always been one of my fav Taiwanese actors..he's pretty amazing, I miss watching him!

I liked Mars too! It's a deeper and darker drama and was really well received in Taiwan...if you like Vic Chou and Barbie - watch Meteor Garden (Taiwanese version of Hana Yori Dango or Boys Over Flowers) they're both in that, although not paired together but because people wanted them together so bad in that, they casted them in Mars.

On a side note, if you're looking for another amazing Taiwanese drama - watch Autumn's Concerto 

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 11 May 2013 at 6:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kshows_fangirl

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

Both are really good, Devil Beside You i've probably watched like 5 times, Rainie and Mike are great together...if you like them, I'd watch Why Why Love as well - they're paired in that together once again along with Kingone Wang (the other guy in DBY). Mike He's always been one of my fav Taiwanese actors..he's pretty amazing, I miss watching him!

I liked Mars too! It's a deeper and darker drama and was really well received in Taiwan...if you like Vic Chou and Barbie - watch Meteor Garden (Taiwanese version of Hana Yori Dango or Boys Over Flowers) they're both in that, although not paired together but because people wanted them together so bad in that, they casted them in Mars.

On a side note, if you're looking for another amazing Taiwanese drama - watch Autumn's Concerto 

I actually did watch Meteor Garden I, and I loved it more than Boys over Flowers. But, Meteor Garden II I couldn't handle it, as it was dragged too much, and the memory loss and characterization were totally lost somewhere, and I missed the possessiveness, the intense love in part 2 of Meteor Garden. So, yeah just didn't watch season 2. I am actually watching Autumn's Concerto right now, and am loving it. Love Vanessa! Yup, Mike He is HOT and an amazing actor at the same time, which is a deadly combination! He was rightly chosen for Devil Beside You! I actually watched Mike He's Sunny Happiness, Love Keeps Going, and Bull Fighting and I loved all of his shows till now. I also watched Superstar Express, and loved that one too. Rainie had mushroom hair in that one, reminded me of Hi, My Sweetheart in which Show had mushroom hair lol...But, yeah I really loved Superstar Express. Jiro and Rainie were so cute in that one! 

I have heard a lot about Fated to Love You, My Lucky Star, Prince turns into Frog. So , I'll watch those too. But, yeah Vic and Barbie are great together. I heard in real life they were in 3 yr  relationship but they broke up, and Barbie now married a millionaire or something. They were really great together, I don't know why they broke up..:(...But, yeah some of these Taiwanese dramas are really good, so thanks for replying!

Edited by nikita59 - 11 May 2013 at 10:09am

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita59

I actually did watch Meteor Garden I, and I loved it more than Boys over Flowers. But, Meteor Garden II I couldn't handle it, as it was dragged too much, and the memory loss and characterization were totally lost somewhere, and I missed the possessiveness, the intense love in part 2 of Meteor Garden. So, yeah just didn't watch season 2. I am actually watching Autumn's Concerto right now, and am loving it. Love Vanessa! Yup, Mike He is HOT and an amazing actor at the same time, which is a deadly combination! He was rightly chosen for Devil Beside You! I actually watched Mike He's Sunny Happiness, Love Keeps Going, and Bull Fighting and I loved all of his shows till now. I also watched Superstar Express, and loved that one too. Rainie had mushroom hair in that one, reminded me of Hi, My Sweetheart in which Show had mushroom hair lol...But, yeah I really loved Superstar Express. Jiro and Rainie were so cute in that one! 

I have heard a lot about Fated to Love You, My Lucky Star, Prince turns into Frog. So , I'll watch those too. But, yeah Vic and Barbie are great together. I heard in real life they were in 3 yr  relationship but they broke up, and Barbie now married a millionaire or something. They were really great together, I don't know why they broke up..:(...But, yeah some of these Taiwanese dramas are really good, so thanks for replying!

Ah so you haven't seen Why Why Love? Def watch that!

Mike He was great in those drama's...also check him out in Love Contract - old but wit Ariel Lin, another good one...

Autumn's Concerto is one of my FAV's (goes on my TOP 10) - glad ur enjoying it...

Fated To Love You - pretty good!

My Lucky Star - pretty good as well, can't remember a lot of it cause it was so long ago i watched

Prince Turns To Frog - it was pretty good, kinda long but not bad

Also add to your list if you haven't seen it - Smiling Pasta, Sweet Relationship (Vic's in it!), Down With Love (with Jerry)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kshows_fangirl

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nikita59

Ah so you haven't seen Why Why Love? Def watch that!

Mike He was great in those drama's...also check him out in Love Contract - old but wit Ariel Lin, another good one...

Autumn's Concerto is one of my FAV's (goes on my TOP 10) - glad ur enjoying it...

Fated To Love You - pretty good!

My Lucky Star - pretty good as well, can't remember a lot of it cause it was so long ago i watched

Prince Turns To Frog - it was pretty good, kinda long but not bad

Also add to your list if you haven't seen it - Smiling Pasta, Sweet Relationship (Vic's in it!), Down With Love (with Jerry)

OMG!! I just watched Drunken To Love You!! OMG!! Loved it! It was hilariously really amazing! I never got bored watching it! Rainie was looking so mature but yet so cute in this one! Loved her chemistry with Joseph! The comic timing was perfect! Joseph is my new crush after Mike He lol..I didn't expect this show to be that good! But, it really kept me glued to my laptop till the end! There was so much cute possessiveness and jealousy moments, which were portrayed so well that it really was joyful to watch! Seriously, u should watch this one if u haven't. Hands down, it goes in my top 10 list of Asian dramas! It was so enjoyable! 

And, the ending was the best I have ever watched in any Asian drama, so imaginatively  X-Rated!! Haha, I am still laughing! So many ahem moments were there for one to imagine in this show! I just can't stop myself from laughing out loud...LOLYes, I will definitely add your recommendations to my list!Thanks!

Edited by nikita59 - 11 May 2013 at 11:55pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top