Qubool Hai

|TKF 19.0-We R Awesome Together &We Know It-KaBhi| (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

bhavnahm

Goldie

bhavnahm

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.ipkknd

Originally posted by bhavnahm

Originally posted by KulfiBai

Originally posted by KulfiBai

Originally posted by divc

Surbhi's friendship with Neha is the cutest and apparently they're good friends with Ketki too. I love how quickly she hit it off with Vikrant. Too bad he's engaged LOL

is he engaged? 

That's what Tanvi told me idk, hopefully not , that little snppet of them smiling at each other is already giving me shipper feels. Atleast he isn't married like the other one , this one is slightly more shippable LOL

Arre he's been in a long-term relationship with this girl for like, a decade. And they're engaged now. Otherwise, I would've been sailing on the VikBhi ship long time back LOL

LOL not decade, 7 years. 
and that engagement news was old, recently there was a news/rumor of him dating his 'the serial' co-star. 

But in that article he says he's still 'very much in love with his gf' Tongue

But this is tellychakar after all LOL
anything can happen anytime in celebrities life. anyhow I am not much bothered about the shipping and all now, I underwent a transformation last night after going through a thread in s/c corner, so now I am almost out of my fangirl mode which I recently got in LOL

Which post are you talking about? 
there was a thread on S and C section of IF, which says how IF has transformed from 2006-2009 era to the present era. Btw, I think I can't share the link here as in the previous TKF we got a reminder from MODs not discuss other threads of IF here. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|TKF 19.0-We R Awesome Together &We Know It-KaBhi| (Page 5)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
did u guys watch d interview, ksg wala talking abt surbhi!

shooo cute man!

bhavnahm

Peeves.

IF-Sizzlerz

Peeves.

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

shooo cute man!

It was cute Big smile Btw Kar does the Surbhi bday messages actually go to her or it is just for the thread. I wrote such a love letter, I had to edit the whole thing to make it seem like I'm a normal person LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavnahmKulfiBaishanakyasharan

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged

shooo cute man!

It was cute Big smile Btw Kar does the Surbhi bday messages actually go to her or it is just for the thread. I wrote such a love letter, I had to edit the whole thing to make it seem like I'm a normal person LOL
babes it will go to her! v r planning at it! mamsy n rinnie r doing the planning so do not edit stuff!

wen is d last date, meine bhi likhna hai abhi takLOL

KulfiBai

bhavnahm

Goldie

bhavnahm

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged

shooo cute man!

babes it will go to her! v r planning at it! mamsy n rinnie r doing the planning so do not edit stuff!

it will go to her?? *back to fangirl mode*  
where, how and when we should send it? i won't be writing anything lengthy but I want to say her she is truly talented and has fans who admire her.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KulfiBaishanakyasharan

Peeves.

IF-Sizzlerz

Peeves.

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged

shooo cute man!

Yay I'm glad that she gets to see our messages ! I already edited it and sent it to the Surbhi AT, I made it short and sweet and just told her I like her acting, otherwise it would've ended with me begging her to marry me hahaha.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavnahmshanakyasharan

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
rinnie n mamsy ko pm karo for details, i donno much! gifts bhi bhejni ho toh pm n ask them for details pleej!

wen is d last date for her bday message? bolo bhiLOL

Peeves.

IF-Sizzlerz

Peeves.

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged

rinnie n mamsy ko pm karo for details, i donno much! gifts bhi bhejni ho toh pm n ask them for details pleej!

wen is d last date for her bday message? bolo bhiLOL

21st of may I believe Big smile

shanakyasharan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top