|TKF 19.0-We R Awesome Together &We Know It-KaBhi| - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Closed...

I'm seriously in love with her and imagine being her bestfriend... I'm having serious thoughts about getting married to her .. No jokes

I seriously have a huge crush on her but then again a lot of people have crushes on her ðŸ˜‰ I have competition ðŸ˜†
Hey guys🤗..Congrates on the new thread..Awesome job Tish..Padai ne mera dimag karab kar diya tha..So i dropped in to get refreshed and just went through a hilarious thread, so purpose served😆 Apparently since KSG is omnipotent, i hope he helps me with my exams😭😆 On that note, it almost seems like the TM is a closet KSG hater and is actually instigating ppl to bash him..If not for anything else, i have always pitied Karan for the kind of fans he has😆 Anyways, have fun guys..Mujhe abhi jaana hai..i just posted to thank all concerned parties for the timely refreshment😆
Originally posted by supriya.ipkknd

Which post are you talking about? 
there was a thread on S and C section of IF, which says how IF has transformed from 2006-2009 era to the present era. Btw, I think I can't share the link here as in the previous TKF we got a reminder from MODs not discuss other threads of IF here. 
did u guys watch d interview, ksg wala talking abt surbhi!

shooo cute man!
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

did u guys watch d interview, ksg wala talking abt surbhi!

shooo cute man!

It was cute ðŸ˜ƒ Btw Kar does the Surbhi bday messages actually go to her or it is just for the thread. I wrote such a love letter, I had to edit the whole thing to make it seem like I'm a normal person ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by divc

It was cute ðŸ˜ƒ Btw Kar does the Surbhi bday messages actually go to her or it is just for the thread. I wrote such a love letter, I had to edit the whole thing to make it seem like I'm a normal person ðŸ˜†
babes it will go to her! v r planning at it! mamsy n rinnie r doing the planning so do not edit stuff!

wen is d last date, meine bhi likhna hai abhi tak😆

babes it will go to her! v r planning at it! mamsy n rinnie r doing the planning so do not edit stuff!

it will go to her?? *back to fangirl mode*  
where, how and when we should send it? i won't be writing anything lengthy but I want to say her she is truly talented and has fans who admire her.  

Yay I'm glad that she gets to see our messages ! I already edited it and sent it to the Surbhi AT, I made it short and sweet and just told her I like her acting, otherwise it would've ended with me begging her to marry me hahaha.
rinnie n mamsy ko pm karo for details, i donno much! gifts bhi bhejni ho toh pm n ask them for details pleej!

wen is d last date for her bday message? bolo bhi😆

rinnie n mamsy ko pm karo for details, i donno much! gifts bhi bhejni ho toh pm n ask them for details pleej!

wen is d last date for her bday message? bolo bhi😆

21st of may I believe ðŸ˜ƒ