CID

~ANSHA SAYED APPRECIATION THREAD~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 144

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Wow .. lovely thread Padma Smile .. hoping to be active here !!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ANSHA SAYED APPRECIATION THREAD~ (Page 7)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Padmpriya

IF-Dazzler

Padmpriya

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Thank you Bhavana di ,...and ya try to be activeSmile

Padmpriya

IF-Dazzler

Padmpriya

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Hey all Purvi fans...
todays case is going goood...
Purvi di s acting is so very natural...
lovely girl...
i loved her dialogue delivery ...her style and alll today...
she gets mixed very nicelyHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarlittle_squirrelSrishti.

Srishti.

IF-Dazzler

Srishti.

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
guys ansha mam was great on saturday as well as sundayBig smile
this week we finally gotta see plenty of scences of her. She was looing damn cute in that light as well as dark pink shirtTongueEmbarrassed
Her acting was very naturalBig smile
really loved her this week hoping the same from her in weeks to followWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Padmpriyasheroo9000

Padmpriya

IF-Dazzler

Padmpriya

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
@Poorvi singh (Puru):Ya she always do beyond our expectations ie she do far far far better...
yesterday her co-operative nature was shown to us...her emotions in forensic were so much real...MAN EATER...!!!Clap
and her cuteness heheheEmbarrassed

Srishti.

IF-Dazzler

Srishti.

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Padmpriya

@Poorvi singh (Puru):Ya she always do beyond our expectations ie she do far far far better...
yesterday her co-operative nature was shown to us...her emotions in forensic were so much real...MAN EATER...!!!Clap
and her cuteness heheheEmbarrassed

@padmapriya di(padma di)
she is tooo cute, unke cutenes ke baare mein jitna bolein utna kam haiBig smileEmbarrassed
man her ayttitude, her nature, her sweetness, her beauty her uff! jitni taarif karein utni kam haiBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Padmpriya

Sonali.

IF-Dazzler

Sonali.

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Two days ago I was watching Crime Patrol and saw Vaishnavi in it, I use to like her a lot as Tasha... She was the only female cop who appealed to me after Asha (Ashwini). When Tasha made her exit from the show I was really disappointed but then in few months Poorvi (Ansha) made an entry.

Poorvi looked just perfect as a cop. She looked closer to how Tasha was. I started liking her. Having said this Yet I feel Poorvi carries a very different personality than Tasha. Both the female officers carry similar qualities but are very different persons. Tasha's character was more of excitement and zeal, Poorvi is moreover mature. Both were courageous yet I personally feel Tasha was more like girl while Poorvi is more like a lady. Both the actors have added different charm to character despite their characters are not efficiently developed.

Without having a proper characters sketch both the characters have managed to make places in our minds. Poorvi has a messy family details (father suffering from disease and no mother while Commando case mother calling Daya reporting him her absence) while Tasha had no family life at all. Yet both the actresses have made their presence felt, all credit to their acting skills and body language.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshitandonDemonStarPadmpriya

Srishti.

IF-Dazzler

Srishti.

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonali.

Two days ago I was watching Crime Patrol and saw Vaishnavi in it, I use to like her a lot as Tasha... She was the only female cop who appealed to me after Asha (Ashwini). When Tasha made her exit from the show I was really disappointed but then in few months Poorvi (Ansha) made an entry.

Poorvi looked just perfect as a cop. She looked closer to how Tasha was. I started liking her. Having said this Yet I feel Poorvi carries a very different personality than Tasha. Both the female officers carry similar qualities but are very different persons. Tasha's character was more of excitement and zeal, Poorvi is moreover mature. Both were courageous yet I personally feel Tasha was more like girl while Poorvi is more like a lady. Both the actors have added different charm to character despite their characters are not efficiently developed.

Without having a proper characters sketch both the characters have managed to make places in our minds. Poorvi has a messy family details (father suffering from disease and no mother while Commando case ' mother calling Daya reporting him her absence) while Tasha had no family life at all. Yet both the actresses have made their presence felt, all credit to their acting skills and body language.

very well said di
poorvi brought back Tasha wid her thats the reason why i was aatrracted to her at firstBig smile. But then being so different they were very similar like u saidWink
Both are very tough, hmmm to me ansha is a young girlBig smile, whoi is doing great
Ansha won over nmost of her fans with her superb acting and her beautyWink, hmmm her past is confusing, even though i have seen CID mein gaddar over hundred times m still confused n her mom in commando wowsers, but lets forgive FW they keep doing such mistakesWink
Ansha is a great actress. Poorvi is brave, bold , co-operative ,, cute pretty n very sweetBig smile
she really rocks and i love herSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top