OS Amarprem - Chapter 32

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
hi,

here's the link to Chapter 31

Chapter 32

'I don't think she will tell such a disgusting lie' aid sumitra, looking at Pratap n Chandu……….they were in her room , chandu standing near her, next to her bed n Patap sitting on an old chair…………..'she seemed a very good, cultured n upright girl' she continued, looking sad n confused……….  She had liked the girl , even though she was with her for only a few minutes ….'we too don't think so' nodded pratap, looking at Chandu…………… ' I think she is under some extreme pressure' said Chandu …'I mean, we know her father n his associates ……………. ' he continued looking at Pratap………'yes, no girl will lie about her honor in such a way unless she is in some great trouble' said sumitra……… 'yes, That could be the case' agreed pratap, sighing …………

'but whatever she says , won't effect us much ……….. but it will definitely affect our er…'face' infront of the society' said Chandu , looking at Pratap…………..  'our face!' said sumitra,  shocked  'I am worried more about the poor girl…………….. her life will be ruined………..' the 2 men nodded , looks of concern n tension in their faces…………… after a small pause , sumitra asked tentatively ….' What …..did his father say?' Pratap looked up at her 'u know him sumitra, he is not at all bothered about all this…….. he is busy in the plan of a new hotel for some NRI…'  she nodded , a trace of sad smile on her lips….. 'n …him?' she asked , fidgeting with her bed covers…… Chandu n Pratap exchanged tensed looks , as Chandu said 'well, he is angry , u know…..' ….'hmmm' sumitra sighed . looking down………. 'but…' chandu began, hesitating ………'yes?' pratap asked, although he knew what was in chandu's mind………. 'he ….he wants revenge………I don't know….but….he wants ………. her …..I think' chandu said awkwardly , not looking at sumitra….. Sumitra visibly shrunk a little more into her bed , feeling bad……….. 

'yes, n I am concerned for the girl………….he seems adamant that she should pay for whatever she is doing , which he thinks is some game by her n her father …………………….. he wants her as his mistress ……. In the most humiliating way……..' Pratap said, his voice angry n distraught ……………. Sumitra looked up, her face shocked n concerned 'that girl is already through many ordeals , what with her kidnap n all…. She shouldn't go through such …….' She took a deep breath ' more ordeals….Chandu, talk to him………make him see sense……ask him to leave the girl alone….'  She said, her eyes imploring 'I don't want any innocent's curse on my son…' she said, tears falling down her sunken cheeks………….. 'don't worry ma' said Chandu sitting down next to her n gripping her hands ……..'I will try…… but….' He paused …………. He had a feeling that Krishna won't listen to anybody in this matter …………. N he also felt that he won't let Pratigya lead a life of dirt under krishna's shoes……he felt an overwhelming need to protect her……….n if it meant standing up against his friend , he will do it…….Sumitra n pratap looked at him n Chandu smiled weakly 'I'll try….'

'krishna ! we need to talk...' said Sajjan, as Krishna entered the hall, Gayatri following him... Krishna looked bored, n trying hard not to roll his eyes , her sat down on a couch , looking expectantly at Sajjan...Pratap n Chandu emerged from the kitchen corridor , tensed n curious... 'What am I hearing? U want the defense minister's daughter as ur mistress?' Sajjan asked him , incredulous ... Krishna sighed , relaxing back as he said 'I thought I made it clear before I went to her house...' 'krishna... r u aware of the consequences ...? at all?' asked sajjan exasperatedly ... 'I don't care... I want her ...that's it' Krishna said , his tone final... 'but it's not possible Krishna ... ' said sajjan leaning on the couch ... Krishna raised an eyebrow ... gayatri , who had walked to sajjan sat next to him, tensed ...'see, she is the defense minister's daughter...it will effect her n her father's reputation to be a mistress... n more over the media is full of news n speculations about whether u two r dating or whether u have kidnapped her...or worse ... now if she is to become ur mistress , the media will even more pathetic ... our family's name will be spoiled ... more over the ruling party or the minister would never let such a ...an arrangement between u n that girl... n seeing the way she ...ah went away from here, I don't think she will be agreeing ...' Krishna stood up , angry 'I don't care what others think about it... she will pay for her little games ...i think u know what is she going to do tmw... i am not going to leave her after such audacity...! n as for whether she would agree , I assure u, she is more than ready...! '...

'Krishna... I see that u want revenge from her... but i think u need to let that thought go as there is an unexpected interference of the media ... so if anything happens out of ordinary , we will be the first to be blamed ... the last thing we want is her n her father bellowing to the world that u blackmailed them to send her as ur mistress...try n understand baba...' Krishna looked up... sajjan always called him baba, when he feels truly affectionate ... 'how could u even ask a respectful girl to be ur...mistress, Krishna?' Pratap asked , stepping to the front ... Krishna looked at him , his anger returning ... 'she isn't the type of girls u pick up from pubs or as ur dear aunty here dishes out to u ... she is a girl a man would marry n bring home to his moth...' the rest of his sentence was drowned in a mocking laughter by Krishna ... he laughed so much that even chandu looked at him in disapproval... 'marry...! i wonder , r u suggesting to marry her instead...' Krishna , chortled , catching a hitch in his sides... sajjan looked at pratap, his eyes piercing ... Gayatri was looking at Pratap as though he had gone mad... 'why, may be I am...I don't care how u treat others , Krishna but she is a lady... if u want her , win her heart first , win her respect... then u don't have to make her ur mistress to win her body...she will give herself to u... what u r suggesting is not the way to treat a lady...' said Pratap evenly ...

Krishna , his voice ice cold, said ' she is mine to treat in any way i want... ... keep ur ridiculous suggestions to urself... I don't accept   favours from anyone... let alone a mere girl like her... I don't accept...I take what is mine... n just so that u should know, she is perfectly fine with it...' 'I don't think she is, Krishna...on the contrary...' Pratap began, but sajjan held a hand on his shoulder , his eyes on Krishna , as he said 'krishna ... forget it... let her go...if she was fine with it she wouldn't have been ready to accuse u of rape ... ' Chandu n pratap looked at each other as Krishna clicked his tongue in anger n lust 'she is playing games ... n u r telling me to forget! N u r trying to paint her as a lady! No!...there is no lady in woman...all r the same...mere things...things which turn stinking n poisonous the moment u starts treat them as women...' ha! But u want her as a woman...u want to enjoy her, not use her... Krishna gritted his teeth, shaking his head...he will deal with his weird feeling about her later...first lets get over with his anger!...' I will make her pay...! for all the little games she is playing...! she...' 

'let go Krishna...' implored chandu ...' i won't...! I can't... ' Krishna hissed, his face angry 'no more arguments ... I want her as my mistress ... n tmw she will be here ... i don't care what u think or any body else think... it's my convenience ...my pleasure... I am not letting a mere girl walk off after accusing me of a thing I didn't do to her... i want her under my feet ... under my mercy...she can apologise with her life for her audacity to cross my ...' 'krishna...bringing her as a mistress is not possible... they will make use of that against us...pls understand?' said Sajjan... 'so what do u suggest? Just let her walk away ? walk away with a lie? Or kill her? ...no! that would be an easy punishment for her...!...' Krishna said heatedly, even as he felt a n odd pang at his words ... 'krishna, ' called Pratap slowly 'make up ur mind... do u want her or do u want to punish her ?' 'I... I don't have anything else to say...' said Krishna , turning away towards the door, feeling his cheeks burn , not just in anger , but in embarrassment... why exactly he want her?  ...

'Chandu, she should be here after the conference...make arrangements ...' he said, walking towards the door...'sorry Krishna, but pls think... no woman would do such a disgusting thing... she may be under some extreme pressure to have agreed on such a...' Krishna turned sharply, cutting him short 'i said i don't care...! i want her ! ...n don't tell me what woman could do n could not do... woman could plan to kill off her husband n ruin her child's life ! woman could be so selfish that they could go after the richness n power they acquire , through 'marriage...' he scoffed, angry tears in his eyes... a stunned n painful silence followed as Sajjan sat down slowly , averting Krishna's eyes n Pratap looked down , his face sorrowful ... gayatri looked at Krishna her face fearful yet gleeful ... Chandu looked sad n apologetic ...'krishna...I..' he began apologetically, but Krishna stormed out of the house ... 'be with him...' pratap nodded to chandu gravely n chandu instantly left behind Krishna...

Angad watched , anger n jealousy filing him , as the reports on TV proceeded to give a quick background on KST n Pratigya... he sneered at meera , whose  hands were  pleasuring him as she stared shocked at the TV...'ha! this time he is gone!... I knew he won't be able to keep his hands off that chic... now he is in trouble...' 'I don't think he raped or tried to rape her... there is no need to do that... ' said meera, withdrawing her hands... Angad snapped his head at her, away from the TV ...'no one can resist him... we r willing to please him , in any way he wants...' she mused, her eyes unfocused ... slap! Angad hit her n she fell on to the floor...'shut ur blood mouth u bitch ! u r my mistress!... not his! ...' he kicked her in her stomach n meera cried out in pain...'i am sorry..pls forgive me malik...' meera cried, lunching herself on to his feet... 'I will remember it in future...pls forgive me malik' she said , her face contorted in disgust n tension ...oh, how could she forget that she had to be careful with this maniac... she thought frantically ...angad pulled her up by her hair , his face inches from hers, contorted in anger n humiliation 'one more word about him in front of me n u will wish u were never born, understood?' he bellowed at her... meera nodded vigorously...

Krishna sat at the drinks table at Royal, fuming in anger n pain...stop thinking about that horrible n selfish woman! He reminded himself umpteenth time... many bodies pressed n rubbed against him , hoping to get his attention... he pushed them off , swatting his hand in anger n irritation , as he focused on not dwelling on a stupid question in his mind 'why he wanted her?'...   he shook his head frustrated ...why the hell is he contemplating on punishing her by taking her?  ...there r so many other ways to punish her...kill her father for instance, he thought, chuckling ... he ignored the feeling that he wanted her more than he wanted to punish her! To humiliate her! , for what she was going to do tmw...

he felt jolted that he just wanted her , irrespective of the outcome of tmw's conference... the conference was just an excuse...it was like that from the beginning... he was drawn irresistibly towards her ... from the beginning...n he had talked to her...really talked to her, n et her talk to him... the only sparse words he remembered telling any girl were 'undress , lay down, pleasure him n out' ! ...but with her he had actually talked! Whatever he said, he talked... sure, he felt anger at her ...for disobeying him... for standing against him...for thinking that she could frame him up...for slapping him...for denying what he wanted over every other thing now...her! ... that too after giving him a teasing taste of herself every time !...she is so different from all...she is so...firey!...oh! he can't wait to taste that fire...more ...much much more...whole..!...n that emotion ruled him more than the anger ...the lust...naked desire for her... he wanted her , bec...bec he wanted her...that's it... he fidgeted in his seat , feeling uncomfortable , both physically n emotionally...he couldn't think up of a reason for wanting her... that's was definitely a first , wanting a particular girl... n he was sure that he wanted her body alright...but ...but not the pleasure from her body... he let out a groan of frustration ...why is he feeling like that? Its completely weird ...

Well, he is going to get what he wants , then... there's first time for everything... he smirked, relaxing back  ... he is looking forward to enjoy that new experience...enjoy her...as a woman...he don't care what other's think...she is mine... his thoughts drifted to her image, dancing in abandon ... she is so beautiful...  he vaguely wondered that he was thinking about her dancing , full covered in her long salwaar, when near nude bodies begged his attention from all sides...he preferred watching her now... just watching her...n he also was aware of the fact that he was no longer  frustrated, pained , agitated or angry... just calmness...as he continued to watch her swirl , her beautiful face framed by her thick, black hair , her eyes closed, her cheeks flushed , her lips slightly parted ...the way her hands n legs moved in perfect sync with the music... he suddenly remembered her ghungroo in his pocket n took it out , roughly pushing aside some body away from him...the girl looked hurt, the same he had picked up 2 nights ago...but he wasn't even looking at her...

he caressed the ghungroo, his eyes fixed on it, but seeing only her face, remembering the way he caressed her face n just below her lips , over her chin... remembering the way her lips quivered a little ...oh, how would he like to nibble on them, just like he nibbled on her mole... he felt parched suddenly n moistened his lips wishing nothing but to taste her again...

Gayatri sneaked to krishna's bedroom , tensed n panicking ...she looked around miserably although knowing that she won't find the keys here... she tried to think but couldn't find any way to get the files before the next day morning ...not before the elections... or even the next year ...or ever...she gnashed her teeth in frustration... she needed help... a disposable help ...no servant can be trusted ... n her only trusted servant ,meera is no longer useful... she snorted ... as if ... meera was dismissed from the room as soon as he was finished with her...! what she wanted was someone who could maintain his interest more than a few minutes...someone who could enter n leave this room easily...someone who could distract him , n find the keys atleast...someone who is easily disposable, preferably by him , ofcourse... her eyes fell on the bed , n on the tabloid still lying open over it... her eyes, widened...that's a huge gamble she was going to make... but she has no other choice...

Chandu gazed at Krishna , stunned , as he stood a bit far from him ,near the drinks table ... he was looking amazingly calm n tender... he had thought that Krishna would be angry n upset ...then his eyes fell on the ghunguroo... he looked back at krishna's face n then back at the ghunguroo...his intuition was telling him whom that ghunguroo might belong to... n he looked back at Krishna, astonished...unable to believe his eyes... he walked to Krishna, still stunned...praying to god that his eyes r not cheating him...

hope u liked it 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic update...Krishna wants her...thats clear..but how he got her thats we need to watch...will he agree to Pratap's idea...ready to marry her...afterall he wants her to be with him for whole life...

Strange they knew everything abt others..still chandu,KST didn't try to find out anything abt Pratgiya's lyf...
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Another great update👏

Aww KST is falling in love 😳he doesn't realize that's why he is saying one thing and feeling something else,  and Chandu is beginning to figure that out and praying for it to be true, beautifully written Dhanya.

Loving this Sumitra and looking  forward to the time that Gayatri also gets what's she deserves.

Waiting to read the next chapter
I'm ready for K!!
He needs to stop being a baby and do the right thing. He's in love so he needs to marry her.
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb 😃

and written so well i love it.
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope2

I'm ready for K!!
He needs to stop being a baby and do the right thing. He's in love so he needs to marry her.

😆😆😆
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I'm ready for K!!

being that stubborn he's gonna be dragged kicking & screaming to the marriage phase ...

admit it ...you just want them to hurry up and get to the horizonal tango phase 🤓

Originally posted by: ---Yemi---

being that stubborn he's gonna be dragged kicking & screaming to the marriage phase ...

admit it ...you just want them to hurry up and get to the horizonal tango phase 🤓

TBH No!!

I just think he's being a spoilt brat... he needs to consider other people's feelings... and what i said in the above post

Edited by Hope2 - 10 years ago
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

TBH No!!

I just think he's being a spoilt brat... he needs to consider other people's feelings

he's not familiar with that concept ... who's gonna teach him to consider other's feelings when everyone at home kisses his ass?

Originally posted by: ---Yemi---

he's not familiar with that concept ... who's gonna teach him to consider other's feelings when everyone at home kisses his ass?

well P doesn't kiss his ass😆