Remove the No kissing clause - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by MalikaRose

dont be sorry infact for me u are absltly right in every word and i am happy the first Time i want to explain what i feel and find someone think exactly Like me 👏 well said[/QUOTE]
</div>

<div>

thank you sweetheart for agreeing with me 😊

glad that you are happy 🤗

and I apologize if anyone is offended from what I said

by the way I'm no just talking about Indian actors/actresses

I'm an Arabic girl and alsolip kissing is notshowed in our shows for same reasons soI'm not specifying just Indian actors and actresses.
[/QUOTE] nice to meet u i am also arabic Thats why maybe we think the same 😉 thank god i am not the only arabic girl here and yes we all speak in general , Btw if u would not mind where are u from?

nice to meet u i am also arabic Thats why maybe we think the same 😉 thank god i am not the only arabic girl here and yes we all speak in general , Btw if u would not mind where are u from?

cool nice to meet you too 😊 
I guess so hahaha
oh don't worry there are a lot of other Arabic girls here other than you and me
I'm from Iraq originally but born in Lebanon and lives in USA
so a mixture 😆
Originally posted by MalikaRose

nice to meet u i am also arabic Thats why maybe we think the same 😉 thank god i am not the only arabic girl here and yes we all speak in general , Btw if u would not mind where are u from?[/QUOTE]
</div>

<div>

cool nice to meet you too 😊

I guess so hahaha

oh don't worry there are a lot of other Arabic girls here other than you and me

I'm fromIraq originally but born in Lebanon and lives in USA

so a mixture 😆
[/QUOTE] very interessing i am from morroco originally born and lives in morroco and my name is ilham. Good That there are so Many arabics girls infact i m new in india forum Thats why i dont know so much people but it was a pleasure to meet u

very interessing i am from morroco originally born and lives in morroco and my name is ilham. Good That there are so Many arabics girls infact i m new in india forum Thats why i dont know so much people but it was a pleasure to meet u

Ahlan ilham 😊
nice meeting you
 my name is Dua
welcome to the forum dear and hope you will have a good time here
a pleasure meeting you a sweet sister and a friend inshallah  🤗
Ahlan bik thank u and nice to meet u again dua u have such a beautiful name so sweeet Like u . Inshalah 😛 ❤️
Originally posted by Ilhamez

Ahlan bik thank u and nice to meet u again dua u have such a beautiful name so sweeet Like u . Inshalah 😛 ❤️

thank you
how sweet of you 🤗
I just sent you a buddy request
I'm happy meeting u
Asad is so sharmela
 lets see wen this happen