2B : Divorce / STAY ...:Your VOTE

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Yday epi, even though there were lots of maya scenes y'day... i did not enjoy it much as there was no consistency in story telling in CV parts... im confuse when aaradhya is angry, when she not... confusing guys...... Loved the precap though when the divorce paper came to play:-

Divorce:

1. I would like to see this divorce play out... let them get seperated... πŸ˜†... after that let them decides what they want... i dun want aaradhya to accept madhav just because he married her... even though madhav loves aaradhya, i want him to sign the divorce paper as well, proving that i love you so much, n i have to let u go bcoz of that... its both of them needs to decide whether they want to continue this r/ship or not... not pressure from dadi ... or society or anyone else here...

2. I personally would like to see their journey after divorce ... if the story continues...if she show survives...

3. Of course here we are not promoting divorce but the way they got married was surely wrong... n to be binded just bcoz WE R MARRIED tag is also wrong...

Stay:

1. if she stays then nothing much right... many serial take this route, hate marriage n then love is on  the air... but its the wrong message though, even if aaradhya loves madhav after one stage, its still becaused she was force into this marriage... not out of LOVE... ...

share ur views n thoughts πŸ˜³πŸ€—

P.S: i do believe sony TV their target is more to urban viewers but what i dun get it is that the way of story telling...

i mean no offense to anyone please 😳
Edited by riyya6 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice pointers Riya yet again
Metoo want this Divorce to take place becoz dulha swap shaadi happened...
want Aaru to see the real madhav & realise his ehsaas
Agree if Madhav really loves Aaru set her free that is what true love is don't bind someone into relation forcefully...
Ihave had enough daadi drama & her bahu jaap..plz make aaru to go to her parents place & let her decide what she want to do..
For me Maya scenes r not enjoyable at this moment...
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: navya19

Nice pointers Riya yet again
Metoo want this Divorce to take place becoz dulha swap shaadi happened...
want Aaru to see the real madhav & realise his ehsaas
Agree if Madhav really loves Aaru set her free that is what true love is don't bind someone into relation forcefully...
Ihave had enough daadi drama & her bahu jaap..plz make aaru to go to her parents place & let her decide what she want to do..
For me Maya scenes r not enjoyable at this moment...

10q... 😳... hey i agree... set her free n if she comes back to you, shes YOURS 😳...

agree maya scenes r not enjoyable ATM... AAradhya needs to realise madhav is EHSAAS, n look how convininently they forgot the EHSAAS element... it should come into play... here i only see madhav n aaradhya but wers that EHSAAS ...πŸ˜†

n i suggested this somewere else, to prevent any further damage to dadi, i have suggested to let dadi follow aaradhya as well on the walk out πŸ˜†... 2 in 1πŸ˜†...

princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
maya scenes are really cute yesterday and i dont think any divorce is going to happen madhav will sign the papers but not aradhya already she has fallen for madhav (her husband not ehsaas) and just she is not realising after rana marriage they will go separate ways and aarul will start missing him and kuch dino ke baad mil jayenge  
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessglory

maya scenes are really cute yesterday and i dont think any divorce is going to happen madhav will sign the papers but not aradhya already she has fallen for madhav (her husband not ehsaas) and just she is not realising after rana marriage they will go separate ways and aarul will start missing him and kuch dino ke baad mil jayenge  

10q... 😳... u find maya scenes really cute... nice 😳... see we diff people view things diff... im glad u like their scene buddy 😊  ...  dunnno but looks like it divorce unlikely to happen even though i want one in this show πŸ˜†

u mean seperate ways... meaning not together but no divorce  ... there is a possibility too... πŸ‘πŸΌ

so ur vote is for STAY... 😳

rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah well briefed yah.. yup Divorce drama to be taken place as Aru's wedding wasn't set ry8 at the time she got married... Moreover shez not in love or in feeling with Madhav and with periwals as of now only coz of Daadi. Aru shud focus on Daadi and set a ry8 time to move out with the divorce papers signed on so that Aru shud know after life of Divorce and can feel the ehsaas of being divorced as she wasn't in love with Madhav inorder to stay with him,. as such divorce should be on which should turn out and affect aru's life in a major where she she can feel it. Madhav should let her free as he know Aru's state of mind and for certain he will let her accordingly as he cant force her to saty with him.
But somewhere i have a hard feeling that Madhav may accept the divorce papers to sign on but Aru may not coz of Daadi. but fed up with this dragging tall story of daadi and her bullshit manmaanis taking for granted her health.
lets see
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
want to see the divorce track n it will be something new.he will sign it for sure.he must tk the effort to set her free.he must talk to dadi n am sure he can show her the other side of this matter.aft divorce let them find themselves in each other.inspite of all this diff ,frankly,i enjoyed yest's maya scene.all these scenes will be useful for the future track too.hp the show survivesπŸ˜› Edited by rtms - 10 years ago
Lovlyfairy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post...agree with u..
angelic.pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hhmm too tired to comnt πŸ˜› bt i dnt think divorce is  a gud idea. khichri mach jayegi show me :/ tho ur points r very valid about separation 😊
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic.pari

hhmm too tired to comnt πŸ˜› bt i dnt think divorce is  a gud idea. khichri mach jayegi show me :/ tho ur points r very valid about separation 😊

too tired to comment πŸ˜†... Let's see😳