Savitri
Savitri

India-Forums

Will RK Succeed?

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
We all know Savitri and Satya love each other alot and now RK wants to create a barrier between the two. He has sent these snakes to shatter their dreams and create a rift which will be beyond repair . Yet to see how RK manages to achieve that.

Savitri may realise whatever is happening  is because of RK but what about Satya?
Will Savitri and Satyas love overcome all obstacles set by RK? Will there be problems in their marriage?
Or will whatever RK throws at them will go unheeded?
Is Savitri and Satyas love more stronger and powerful than RKs revenge?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90snowdream

libran90 Goldie
libran90
libran90

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Hey Fizzy...you sound like those people giving voice-over in the background asking all the questionsLOL...

As far as success rate is concerned...sometimes RK will succeed,sometimes Savitri will...this game is going to go on & on...today Savitri has the first victory in her bag...next day RK will...

I think there is a possibility...that RK will succeed...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FIZK6

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by libran90

Hey Fizzy...you sound like those people giving voice-over in the background asking all the questionsLOL...

As far as success rate is concerned...sometimes RK will succeed,sometimes Savitri will...this game is going to go on & on...today Savitri has the first victory in her bag...next day RK will...

I think there is a possibility...that RK will succeed...

Lol ...  i should get a job as a voiceover then   LOL

It was a nice to see Savitri win, different from the villian winning all the time.
RK wants there to be a wall between Savitri and Satya, now if it goes the way where Satya is cruel to Savitri, cos Savitri never will then it will be like most shows. But if inspite of RK doing everything possible he is not able to create a wedge between the couple then it would be the true test of their love for each other.

And when is Satya going to remember anything about his past life as Veer.

libran90

snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
really its something that need a second thought...will satya be with savitri for long or will RK separate him from savi...  Now what will RK's deeds affect Satya moreover he knows nothing abt RK...Confused

FIZK6

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
RK wants to keep Savitri and Satya apart. The snakes have gone and as per the precap he will now try to harm Satya to keep them apart. 
libran90 Goldie
libran90
libran90

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
There were snakes on him...but Savitri did not get scared...she understood that it was RK's trick...so she behaved pretty normally...

So i am really proud of Savitri...she has come out all strong,even Gulika has realized that...

FIZK6

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by libran90

There were snakes on him...but Savitri did not get scared...she understood that it was RK's trick...so she behaved pretty normally...

So i am really proud of Savitri...she has come out all strong,even Gulika has realized that...

Its not going to be so easy to frighten Savitri anymore but Satya is her weakness and RK and Gulika both know that.
Astoria Senior Member
Astoria
Astoria

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
According to me,Savitri is strong enough to handle all her problems but Satya is good as a damsel in distress.Sometimes I feel that Savitri is both hero and heroine of the show and she is good at both.

FIZK6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index